"I'll be eating some of my body lotion and body soaps today, don't judge my choices; I bought these soap bars and I can't even use them on my body! I have a skin condition, it causes my skin to kheeeegh! I was smelling them through the packaging and I got some strange looks from people"Gezu Gezu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Honestly, I wasn't even just limiting the whole "Korea is insane" thing to their social hierarchy. This is a nation where it is pretty much expected to get some kind of plastic surgery and their idea of child development is questional, at best. It isn't even their more conservative parts that seem insane, literally all of it looks cuckoo to me.

Obviously, this is as an outsider looking in, so I am not totally aware of the nuances. It at least seems better than actual shitholes like India and China.
korean kids are a large cosmetic buying demographic, 48% of 5-10 year olds buy and wear makeup. that doesnt include plastic surgery. Its all part of the caste mentality. only hicks and poors dont wear makeup

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Just a personal observation, but from what I have seen, Korea is just fucking insane in all aspects.
Korea is a patriarchal caste society with a western 1st world veneer. Western Values are popular in Souel but aren't popular down south. Netflix and TVN can put black people on the telly but its not going to change the "korea is for koreans" mentality everyone has.

miori's dad is gonna trade up for a new wife and a new kid that won't resort to being a vtuber. maybe she'll be a doctor or a lawyer.
Korea still dealing with massive misogyny and harassment over women like their rampant hidden camera problem, people just look the other way because kpop and koreaboo is what print the money for them despite the living condition is on there as a foreigner, I've heard many horror stories about people getting shunned just because of skin color/race etc.
Also there's ongoing tension between Thai people and Korean now because of the racism issue so yeah, just a clusterfuck of a country atm

That aside, I hope Miori can settle in a good place and away from her dad. Sounds like a really scary situation for her and her mom

niggaphil

What the heck just happened when I went out to touch grass.....?

Anyway, enjoy my latino wife's Bloodborne character

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Vsaikyou Team for those who are interested
Shibuya Hal X post
View attachment 54564
RIO FROM NEO PORTE :BijouBijou:
KUZUHA :gunpeko: I DONT WANNA FIGHT WITH HIS FANGIRLS ON 2CH PLEASE GOD LET US WIN
AKAMI KARUBI its already friends with Lap so no hard feelings
KAMINARI QPI :subaruclapping:
Over all a good team and nice vtubers if the fangirls of Kuzuha dont cry

Stream

Fun LapuSui

famous artist pipkun

Korea still dealing with massive misogyny and harassment over women like their rampant hidden camera problem, people just look the other way because kpop and koreaboo is what print the money for them despite the living condition is on there as a foreigner, I've heard many horror stories about people getting shunned just because of skin color/race etc.
Also there's ongoing tension between Thai people and Korean now because of the racism issue so yeah, just a clusterfuck of a country atm

That aside, I hope Miori can settle in a good place and away from her dad. Sounds like a really scary situation for her and her mom
maybe miori's mom will be a juice bar hostess.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

PekoWick

RIO FROM NEO PORTE :BijouBijou:
KUZUHA :gunpeko: I DONT WANNA FIGHT WITH HIS FANGIRLS ON 2CH PLEASE GOD LET US WIN
AKAMI KARUBI its already friends with Lap so no hard feelings
KAMINARI QPI :subaruclapping:
Over all a good team and nice vtubers if the fangirls of Kuzuha dont cry

Stream

Fun LapuSui

Laplus doesn't really have problem collabing with niji no?

Edit : also she's not in kuzuha stream right now. She's playing LOL on twitch.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Top 1% in the company
1699196574214.png

famous artist pipkun

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Someones retooled the Panty and Stocking intro with our favorite Holos

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Miori is currently streaming from a loft in a airbnb after her and her mom where kicked out of the house by her dad after some drunken DV.

• dad was unemployed and had no personal income
  • spent his mothers and wifes money on the stock market
  • somehow won big with his mothers money but lost $300k of his wifes money, laughs about it when telling her
  • got angry over a taxi bill and beat mioris mom and hit her dog
Koreans. not even once.

Her mom is filing for a divorce.

300k in Korean funny money or USD?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Someones retooled the Panty and Stocking intro with our favorite Holos

This is not really just "someone", just fyi, as they are the person who did the the HoloTori Dance MV.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Edit: Beaten in the time it took to construct this post. Womp Womp. :kroded:

Also today is Good butt appreciation day in Japan social media circles. If you like butts, and are curious here's the tag: #いいおしりの日

Roboco did the thing and failed math.

image.png

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

No Name

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Is that a man or are my eyes playing tricks on me?
Please tell me that's a man.
Probably just what cosplay looks like without filters or photoshop. I know, not often you see that.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Is that a man or are my eyes playing tricks on me?
Please tell me that's a man.

It's the Jawline and flared nose, highly unflattering choice of expression for a picture. Especially with the camera at a height lower than the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom