"Get yourself an oshi that can 1v2 Vin Diesel and Elon Musk"Selen Tatsuki

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Halloween may be over
Archive

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Miori is currently streaming from a loft in a airbnb after her and her mom where kicked out of the house by her dad after some drunken DV.

• dad was unemployed and had no personal income
  • spent his mothers and wifes money on the stock market
  • somehow won big with his mothers money but lost $300k of his wifes money, laughs about it when telling her
  • got angry over a taxi bill and beat mioris mom and hit her dog
Koreans. not even once.

Please tell me they aren't buying his bullshit, aren't coming back and filing for a divorce. Stock market trading addict with drinking problems is one bad day away from getting you into a lifetime of debt and credit sharks harassing you, which he will escape completely by blowing his brains out with a shotgun and leaving you to get fucked instead
Her mom is filing for a divorce.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Miori is currently streaming from a loft in a airbnb after her and her mom where kicked out of the house by her dad after some drunken DV.

• somehow won big with his mothers money but lost $300k of his wifes money, laughs about it when telling her
  • got angry over a taxi bill and beat mioris mom and kicked her dog

:depressedtako: goddamn it man

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Not even Japan can escape common core it seems

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Limkin

Koreans. not even once.
Please tell me they aren't buying his bullshit, aren't coming back and filing for a divorce. Stock market trading addict with drinking problems is one bad day away from getting you into a lifetime of debt and credit sharks harassing you, which he will escape completely by blowing his brains out with a shotgun and leaving you to get fucked instead

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Koreans. not even once.

I knew Miori's home life sucked, but holy shit, I didn't realize it was so bad. What a piece of shit

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
korea is a still patriarchal society still and only a whore gets a divorce. Although western media keeps pushing the "strong independent woman dont need no man" meme through mass media.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
korea is a still patriarchal society still and only a whore gets a divorce. Although western media keeps pushing the "strong independent woman dont need no man" meme through mass media.
I mean, given the choice, would you rather pick Miori's dad or go at it alone?

famous artist pipkun

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Just a personal observation, but from what I have seen, Korea is just fucking insane in all aspects.

Her mom is filing for a divorce.
Thank Christ. Sadly, it will probably get worse for them before it gets better. I bet the extended family will be horrible about it.

PekoWick

Vsaikyou Team for those who are interested
Shibuya Hal X post
F-KwQ-gakAALwZR.jpeg

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
!!! BREAKING NEWS !!!
The pleasantly fluffy, soft spidor dreamed of Star Trek and it was, reportedly, very weird.

This concludes the news, art to follow:

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Just a personal observation, but from what I have seen, Korea is just fucking insane in all aspects.
Korea is a patriarchal caste society with a western 1st world veneer. Western Values are popular in Souel but aren't popular down south. Netflix and TVN can put black people on the telly but its not going to change the "korea is for koreans" mentality everyone has.

miori's dad is gonna trade up for a new wife and a new kid that won't resort to being a vtuber. maybe she'll be a doctor or a lawyer.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Korea is a patriarchal caste society with a western 1st world veneer. Western Values are popular in Souel but aren't popular down south. Netflix and TVN can put black people on the telly but its not going to change the "korea is for koreans" mentality everyone has.

miori's dad is gonna trade up for a new wife and a new kid that won't resort to being a vtuber. maybe she'll be a doctor or a lawyer.
And guess what Miori was studying for in University before dropping out? Doctor :SelenHAHAhere:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

The Rrat

Early Adopter

miori's dad is gonna trade up for a new wife and a new kid who want resort to being a vtuber.
Honestly, I wasn't even just limiting the whole "Korea is insane" thing to their social hierarchy. This is a nation where it is pretty much expected to get some kind of plastic surgery and their idea of child development is questional, at best. It isn't even their more conservative parts that seem insane, literally all of it looks cuckoo to me.

Obviously, this is as an outsider looking in, so I am not totally aware of the nuances. It at least seems better than actual shitholes like India and China.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Venomronii by cahryos.jpg

Last edited:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Can't wait to see what kind of derangement people sent her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom