"Rat poison? Fuck yeah!"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Plus the whole gossip thing which women be gossiping.
To be fair, that describes us too. We've also had entire pages dedicated to calling someone fat, which is peak woman behaviour.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
To be fair, that describes us too. We've also had entire pages dedicated to calling someone fat, which is peak woman behaviour.
I would argue that that makes us better than actual women.
1699145756540.png

DanishCookies

>consistently start stream 5mins early every stream before actual "live"
>
1699145854567.png

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

soap suds

- Scarle has already shown her new outfit and Aia has an announcement for tomorrow, my guess is Iluna will keep doing outfit reveals each week until every member has one (Kyo could be last or be shown at a later date because of his redesign)
Aster said that he plans to reveal his new outfit in January but that if things go quicker then it might be shown in December. Kyo has said his reveal would take the longest because his big model was the focus and not his outfit, so his is also probably coming out next year. Ren and Maria have not said anything about their outfits so they could reveal it before the end of the year or the next, no one really knows.

hlwldlnf

Interesing thing I found on the doxxsis website.

Vox's movie came out and now he has a new model:

But apparently said model was leaked according to this screenshot of the now-deleted pic on vox page. Thought it was some edit but October wasn't too far in the pages and managed to go back to that page and it seems to be a real thing that happened considering a lot of the comments around Oct. 12th were questioning the validity of the now-deleted pic.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I didnt see it mentioned here, so I will just post these here:

Today was the first day of the Viv:ID cruise, the 3D concert tour by HoloID

Concert seems to have been a sucesss, at least when casually browing the hashtag on Twitter.

id:entity voices - viv:ID Cruise Crew
Blue Clapper - viv:ID Cruise Crew
- MC
Who's Toxic? It's You - Moona
Perisai Jitu - Moona
Sing Out - Risu
1:15 AM - Risu
- MC
Gate Open: Start - Reine
Ano Aozora no Sei da - Reine
Mantra Hujan - Kobo
Oh! Asmara - Kobo
- MC
Suspect - viv:ID Cruise Crew
Bokura ga Kuru Kara - viv:ID Cruise Crew
- Encore:
Shiny Smily Story - viv:ID Cruise Crew

seems to have been about an hour of concert

Tho there seems to have been some faults by the local con staff. Apparently, the concert started 30 minutes late. Also, apparently phones were not allowed inside the venue, so they had to be given away and getting your phone back took very long and the process wasn't well-organised.
Also, apparently there was no real ticket or seat checking, even people without a ticket could enter the room, as long they were in the right queue and people with regular tickets were able to sit anywhere they want, including the areas that were sold for VIP ticket prices online because there was no separation.

Kobo also had a panel with Regis, seems to have gone well

Also Iofi and Ollie had a QnA panel with Yagoo, who came to Jakarta in person

This is what they talked about (pulled from vt, so eh, but its all I could find)

Desire for more solo live events/concerts in ID.
Considering a local recording studio (but probably not a large mocap studio).
Challenges were faced when hiring Indonesian staff initially due to the unfamiliarity with vtubers.
Impressed by the abundance of talented singers in ID.
Eager to visit Bali and fly his drone

Some interesting thoughts in there, but maybe one of the ID fags here can find a more complete summary of the Yagoo panel

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Tomoe unleashing her inner ragdoll
1699148017808.png

hlwldlnf

With the knowledge that NijiEN seems to have more surprises for the next weeks I want write some theories or Rrats :cursedbae: about what could possibly be announced in the next weeks/months. Maybe in a month or so I'll come back and see if I was right about something:
- Scarle has already shown her new outfit and Aia has an announcement for tomorrow, my guess is Iluna will keep doing outfit reveals each week until every member has one (Kyo could be last or be shown at a later date because of his redesign)
- I have no idea if Lazulight is cooking something for these months, maybe Elira will release her Original song.
- Zuttomo has said that besides the outfits there will be a surprise in their reveals, my guess is they either announce an Original song or their participation in Nijifest/NJU/other event as a unit, could be either or could be both.
- Speaking of Nijifest my guess is that it will be there where AR Live will be announced, lots of people will be watching so it could be the perfect opportunity, but taking it a step further I would say that it will probably be done in the later half of January or the earlier half of February, maybe the later half if there's a delay.
- And now I throw my biggest Rrat :cursedbae: : I think Niji management wants to see how well the branch does in these months before deciding what to do after AR live, so if there's any 3D showcases it will probably be after that event. I think this could be a "make it or break it" moment for NijiEN not in the sense that they'll be closed if they don't perform well but in that they will have to fight harder for bigger ideas or in the worst case scenario merged back into the main branch. Howhever thay have been performing really well so I see the chances of any bad scenario happening as near 0.

Of course there will also be smaller stuff in the middle like the Noctyx program, but I have no idea what more could there be, this is all I can think of.
-Wouldn't be surprised if Kyo ends up last out of Iluna to show a new outfit since his new model was more of a higher priority. I believe Aster has mentioned in passing his outfit reveal is gonna be next year. Ren and Maria either are after Aia before Aster or after Aster.
-The zuttomo timing makes me think there was definitely sub-unit related activities they could've accomplished while in Japan and plan to release something related to said subunit hence why they made the announcement now so the viewers could be familiar with that
-Original AR Live announcement was done after a re-air of some Niji-related concert so to advertise to the JP people they could announce it at the end of NijiFes in December, a good amount of time for the edits to be done for the concert. But also to help get some of the "JP fans that left" according to their Q4? or whatever their recent earnings report was
Your big rrat though, it's difficult to say. I believe in the last shareholder meeting, there were a few questions regarding EN so if shareholders are still interested in EN as a marketing sphere I'm not sure if the company would close down the branch. On top of that given the info that VSPO, the 3rd biggest vtuber company in Japan, is planning to open an EN branch and for Holo to still have a thriving EN branch, I'm not sure if Niji as a company would possibly want scrutiny of a closed EN branch which was publicly shown to have gained a good amount of revenue in the past (shown on their quarterly earnings reports) and when their company rivals are doing fine. But that's an amateur's opinion, I know jack shit about how much companies are willing to deal with scrutiny.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
This is what they talked about (pulled from vt, so eh, but its all I could find)

Challenges were faced when hiring Indonesian staff initially due to the unfamiliarity with vtubers.

Some interesting thoughts in there, but maybe one of the ID fags here can find a more complete summary of the Yagoo panel
I'm not present at the event (I bought the ticket for today/sunday ID time so missed the panels and other stuff), but it's pretty much like that for the panels. The questions are given in Indonesians, and YAGOO responded with aid of both Ollie/Iofi as interpreter. There is a twitter thread (maybe out of several) that gives details, including the one transcribed above from VT.

For the studio, it's related toward 3D, specifically whether there's a chance for 3D studio outside japan. He said something along the line of possibility of having a 'simple' studio for 3D stuff, but anything else would need equipment that only the JP 3D studio could do.

One interesting fact that YAGOO said (and not part of the details you mentioned) is that YAGOO at some point before Hololive ID were a thing has visited Indonesia once, and attended Comic Frontier/Comifuro, another ID's biggest weeb-related conventions. Considering ID debuted around 2020 and that he mentioned how back then there's not much of Hololive merch, it would probably be around 2019-ish.

Aside of that, there are mention of ID people who went to the event and was able to find YAGOO walking around on the convention ground, like this one.

Overall, it was neat stuff all around. Can't give him a gun though

Moving to different stuff, NijiEN Millie Parfait announced that she gonna take a indefinite hiatus.

Apparently some sort of IRL emergencies.

Maybe the Niji Death Squad decided to hunt her down because she went active on her PL's twitter account again?

Negzana

I have to give props to Eien not cracking under the pressure of losing whorefauna. Not gonna watch them but they seem to be doing well for a C(Low B?)-lister corpo

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Moving to different stuff, NijiEN Millie Parfait announced that she gonna take a indefinite hiatus.

Maybe the Niji Death Squad decided to hunt her down because she went active on her PL's twitter account again?

According to a user in Reddit she said in a membership stream that her childhood nanny isn't doing well at the moment so she's probably taking care of her in the meantime.

So this paired with her Lyrica tweet, it's safe to assume that she indeed went back home to PH.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I think this is one of the few videos outside of the Eileen family that i watched:

Maybe she really its hiding her power level

Man, seeing the first ENtuber I watched settling down in my favorite agency still feels unreal to me.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
:smugpipi:She does pass off as a flip with Chinese heritage but she did attest to being Canadian or some shitso we won't know if she's an immigrant or not

Let's just say it's half the chances my flips sensors isn't going off just yet

Also I clicked to see where and I immediately see fucking Nolan's fucking face and I wanted to chuck my phone across the room

Dizzy looks like a basic asian woman, a mix of all SEAnigs rolled into a menhera cocktail that grew up in Canada. Whenever she does a DNA test it will probably result in an error: Too much menhera.

New Miguel Power Sad hour gentlemen

Archive: https://archive.ph/KRXSM
TL: I've often found myself in situations where people have been hostile towards me for a long time, but I don't really think about it, and in fact I often remember the good things I did in my life, so it makes me very sad when people are hostile towards me. 。。。。 It's a difficult way to live.

TL: When I was still immature, I had a hard time and self-harmed, but there was someone who pushed me away at the time, saying that such things were impossible, and I thought I had a normal relationship with them afterwards, but when the person who pushed me away at that time was having a hard time, I wanted to die or disappear and I wanted to be bothered, and when I felt like that, I felt nauseous. I feel nauseous.

Miguel Gato being sad and immature? Must be a day that ends in Y. :smugpipi:

Oh what is this ???

Waiting room

Oh my, comfy sheep being sexy. A lot of Watamates be eating good today.

Ant Hime, BannedVT and Parrot4chan collab

A negress, a Ruskie and a Colombian beaner streams on Twitch. That's a combination I would never expect on a stream.

Some more Sports Fest art because today was a good day

Also found these TLs from after-talk about the Sports Festival
View attachment 54368
View attachment 54369

Can't blame them taking time off from doing these events. Sure, it's great content but the time and effort to organize them is just not possible especially with how popular Hololive is right now. The girls are so busy and burned out that they can't even stream properly. Yagoo and management should really find a way to reduce the Japanese Corpo Autism so as to not destroy their talents with too much meetings and shit. We don't want our Oshis to break. Also, Gura is just a lazy fuck.

Tenma is an anime fox woman? I thought she was a chihuahua.

Please, for the love of God someone send this as a superchat. The glorious seething of this Romanian would be gold.

Kiara san its an Asylum member?
She likes to groom her own fanbase :BijouBijou:

Sauce pls.

I didnt see it mentioned here, so I will just post these here:

Today was the first day of the Viv:ID cruise, the 3D concert tour by HoloID

Concert seems to have been a sucesss, at least when casually browing the hashtag on Twitter.

id:entity voices - viv:ID Cruise Crew
Blue Clapper - viv:ID Cruise Crew
- MC
Who's Toxic? It's You - Moona
Perisai Jitu - Moona
Sing Out - Risu
1:15 AM - Risu
- MC
Gate Open: Start - Reine
Ano Aozora no Sei da - Reine
Mantra Hujan - Kobo
Oh! Asmara - Kobo
- MC
Suspect - viv:ID Cruise Crew
Bokura ga Kuru Kara - viv:ID Cruise Crew
- Encore:
Shiny Smily Story - viv:ID Cruise Crew

seems to have been about an hour of concert

Tho there seems to have been some faults by the local con staff. Apparently, the concert started 30 minutes late. Also, apparently phones were not allowed inside the venue, so they had to be given away and getting your phone back took very long and the process wasn't well-organised.
Also, apparently there was no real ticket or seat checking, even people without a ticket could enter the room, as long they were in the right queue and people with regular tickets were able to sit anywhere they want, including the areas that were sold for VIP ticket prices online because there was no separation.

Kobo also had a panel with Regis, seems to have gone well

Also Iofi and Ollie had a QnA panel with Yagoo, who came to Jakarta in person

Fucking INdogs getting fed by Yagoo.

-Wouldn't be surprised if Kyo ends up last out of Iluna to show a new outfit since his new model was more of a higher priority. I believe Aster has mentioned in passing his outfit reveal is gonna be next year. Ren and Maria either are after Aia before Aster or after Aster.
-The zuttomo timing makes me think there was definitely sub-unit related activities they could've accomplished while in Japan and plan to release something related to said subunit hence why they made the announcement now so the viewers could be familiar with that
-Original AR Live announcement was done after a re-air of some Niji-related concert so to advertise to the JP people they could announce it at the end of NijiFes in December, a good amount of time for the edits to be done for the concert. But also to help get some of the "JP fans that left" according to their Q4? or whatever their recent earnings report was
Your big rrat though, it's difficult to say. I believe in the last shareholder meeting, there were a few questions regarding EN so if shareholders are still interested in EN as a marketing sphere I'm not sure if the company would close down the branch. On top of that given the info that VSPO, the 3rd biggest vtuber company in Japan, is planning to open an EN branch and for Holo to still have a thriving EN branch, I'm not sure if Niji as a company would possibly want scrutiny of a closed EN branch which was publicly shown to have gained a good amount of revenue in the past (shown on their quarterly earnings reports) and when their company rivals are doing fine. But that's an amateur's opinion, I know jack shit about how much companies are willing to deal with scrutiny.

Niji being a based company, making sure the nïggers sit at the back of the bus. :shubaIapprob:

It's most probably Regla.

I have to give props to Eien not cracking under the pressure of losing whorefauna. Not gonna watch them but they seem to be doing well for a C(Low B?)-lister corpo

Damn, still haven't heard about Scottish Whorefauna for a while. Wonder what happened with her Vtuber company full of whores.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
It's most probably Regla.
You do realize that regla is just menstruation right because goddamn that's a long one

Possible chances are that she's back in PH since she tweeted as Lyrica a few days back

Punished Lurker

Thank you and Soap Suds for the info about Iluna, I had no idea about Aster and Kyo, so the outfit reveals will probably be more spaced out. Also I'm glad we agree Nijifes could be the best moment to announce AR live. I might have expressed myself incorrectly about the last rrat, I do not think that they'll close the branch, rather I think it could be scaled back, but now that I think it better the possibilities of that happening are almost null.

braindoko

Vox's movie came out and now he has a new model:
But apparently said model was leaked according to this screenshot of the now-deleted pic on vox page. Thought it was some edit but October wasn't too far in the pages and managed to go back to that page and it seems to be a real thing that happened considering a lot of the comments around Oct. 12th were questioning the validity of the now-deleted pic.
this might shoot down the rrat that the leaker was Mysta since by Oct 12 he was long gone

They're all hiding their power level. They all know about this site, VT, and the homeland. They are women who are online and cannot help but look themselves up. Plus the whole gossip thing which women be gossiping.
not every chuuba is as catty and terminally online as you think, luckily. Maybe watch fewer western ones

Aster said that he plans to reveal his new outfit in January but that if things go quicker then it might be shown in December. Kyo has said his reveal would take the longest because his big model was the focus and not his outfit, so his is also probably coming out next year. Ren and Maria have not said anything about their outfits so they could reveal it before the end of the year or the next, no one really knows.
Only one I care about is Maria, fingers crossed its a model with actual doll joints

Millie...
She was obviously talking about the same issue on her Lyrica account.
She "doesn't trust the internet here", posted in tagalog, it's IRL related.
The most likely scenario is a family death back in her Philippines home

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom