"I shan't say..."Lottie Shinju

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

I love how she took the elephant joke and just runs with it. A lot of vtubers would be a bit shook by the weird shit fauna has dealt with lately but she just puts on a meme face and does her usual, I think that's pretty cool.
She found the guy, put him in the gas mask, tied the hose on itself and he died from asphyxiation. Now she is wearing an elephant outfit to look like him and assert dominance. Vtuber variant of wearing the skin of your enemies

God's Strongest Dragoon

Now, I have to ask... you've been on Twitter for two years, specifically as someone who needs to use twitter to engage with fans and help gain yourself new followers. You see what other, more successful Twitter users do. How have you not figured this out yet?
Well you see, Rie is a literal retard.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Too based for Nijisanji, probably too UOOOOOOOOOOOH for Hololive, so I'm guessing some small corpo I can't think of or Idol. Oh yeah, makes perfect sense that the pro-loli crusader would get scooped up by Idol actually.
Im curious if Phase is having difficulty with their artists; Gen 3 has been in the oven for a while now, and we're just now getting hints about the models. I figured we have a trailer to watch for the con, but so far, nothing. If that's the case, I imagine the girls who were going to debut under those new identities would be streaming untell recently.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Im curious if Phase is having difficulty with their artists; Gen 3 has been in the oven for a while now, and we're just now getting hints about the models. I figured we have a trailer to watch for the con, but so far, nothing. If that's the case, I imagine the girls who were going to debut under those new identities would be streaming untell recently.
Sakana did complain about how artists take forever and "are prone to covid" during Airi's birthday stream.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Sakana did complain about how artists take forever and "are prone to covid" during Airi's birthday stream.
More proof of the Rat I've been cooking. I think artists pushed back the debut of gen 3, and that's why some graduated vtubers have had to return to streaming for the time being.

God's Strongest Dragoon

More proof of the Rat I've been cooking. I think artists pushed back the debut of gen 3, and that's why some graduated vtubers have had to return to streaming for the time being.
I wouldn't be surprised if some of the artists they picked ended up trying to nickel and dime Phase either because Phase has grown so much or because Idol has effectively raised rates for mid-sized corpos. Outside of the two Nips and Vwhores, Idol and Phase are the two big agencies on a tier below the top, they're not really "small corpos" anymore.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
TTT's first collab.

EDIT: These 3 have really good chemistry.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Marimari amd Hina are doing live reacts to this corpos next gen debut

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina members post. She's probably going to have to stream from her laptop tomorrow. Hopefully it will be able to handle it.
ina_members_post_2023-11-03.PNG
Seems like I wasn't able to secure a space in the studio to stream the sports fes tomorrow...! ; w;;;
I'll still be bringing my laptop over to the studio to see if I can find a space to stream it though!!!
There's a non-zero chance that my laptop won't be able to handle it, so in that case I'll stream for as long as I can!!
My mic quality and stream quality may not be the greatest but I'll do my best..!

I wasn't able to attend some of the streamed practice sessions due to travelling/lessons/meetings but I've been getting practice in here and there!!
I hope that I'll be able to perform well....! NERVOUS!!!!!!
LET'S GO RED TEAM!!!!!!!!!!! \ (o A o )/

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It shows. I hate you for making this because it triggers the rules-fag in me.
I am happy to run card designs for all prominent users of the site by you for an autism check before publishing.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
IIRC Gen 3 was going to be pre-made characters, maybe that was in response to the difficulties of getting gen 2 ready. I really hope we get them soon, I even think it would have been nicer for them to come out slightly after the 1 years gen 2 mark, so they could get a foot hold before the holiday season.
E I guess I mean the characters were in the works already during auditions, not that they were fully pre-made and bought. I can' recall what stream I heard that though, but I think it was Pippa.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Actually, since May or earlier Sakana has been open about Winter being the Gen 3 debut Window, and December at the latest specifically said recently.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Serina is playing Outlast with her 3D model

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Pina Pengin's minecraft stream with controlled by viewers.

ps. And someone already donate 500$ for summoning Elder Dragon. It's a really cool thing for raising money and entertaining viewers.

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Oh hey voting is open

For anyone wondering, those are the categories
Bild_2023-11-04_011423434.png

I know, those award shows are just a cirlcejerk to give all the awards to Vshojo and Orbiters
But still, at least try to getting your Oshi in there
or just use it to troll, your choice:
Bild_2023-11-04_011644078.png

no context needed:

Ensok

Early Adopter

Oh hey voting is open

View attachment 54204

I know, those award shows are just a cirlcejerk to give all the awards to Vshojo and Orbiters
View attachment 54205

no context needed:

Unfortunately it's just the videogame awards for vtubers.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Oh hey voting is open

View attachment 54204

View attachment 54205

no context needed:

congratulations to vshojo, vshojo, and random coomer indie like shylilly for winning, might as do it since we all know who is winning lmao

braindoko

Unfortunately it's just the videogame awards for vtubers.
which chuuba is gonna take to the stage behind Vshojo when they receive "corp of the year" to talk about his/her reformed ortodox rabbi?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

F9-6sHmaIAA7m0t.png

"My name is Kanataso and I became a princess in the princess race at the sports day👸Mumei-chan understood in Japanese, but I thought I should prepare English as well, so I made this 😙"

I'm gonna have to go look and see if anything funny happened during practice now.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I am happy to run card designs for all prominent users of the site by you for an autism check before publishing.
Fuck it, do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom