"So what if I'm pettan... what if I'm pettan? I'm cute as pettan! Makes me look young, I'm pettan and I'm proud! I'm going to stop being delusional, HAH jokes on you...!"Kureiji Ollie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bug Eater

I know, those award shows are just a cirlcejerk to give all the awards to Vshojo and Orbiters
Proctor really needs to host the official TVA vtuber awards to get the voice of the people out there, also it would be pretty funny (or maybe I've just smoked too much crack today)

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oh hey voting is open

For anyone wondering, those are the categories
View attachment 54204

I know, those award shows are just a cirlcejerk to give all the awards to Vshojo and Orbiters
But still, at least try to getting your Oshi in there
or just use it to troll, your choice:
View attachment 54205

no context needed:

I know of a perfect candidate for Hidden Gem:
Gawr Gura, finding her streaming is very difficult
And I know the best candidate for Lewdtuber:
Gawr Gura, she's a master at findom. Sometimes she won't communicate for a month and only break the streak by saying "buy my merch, chumpiggies"

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Oh hey voting is open

View attachment 54204

View attachment 54205

no context needed:

I'd much rather see a popularity contest like with this than some dumbass circle jerk award like streamy where people have to nominate themselves and pay to enter for nebulous judges to decide who wins

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Oh hey voting is open

View attachment 54204

View attachment 54205

no context needed:

If any Holos or Nijis end up winning I will be surprised, considering this is being hosted by filian and she's part of the twitch indie clique I doubt many people outside of that even know of this, at least it's being hosted by an actual vtuber and not some random panel of normies.
Fuck it, do it.
Oh I will :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
View attachment 54184

I would lay naked, starving and borderline mad over the street on a cold winter night before calling discord groomerpedos "actual community of people that care about me".
If the community is small enough or wrangled on a regular basis, they're great places to hang around and talk about anything and even give/take feedback.
Altough I know what you mean, because I've been in worse scenarios of people talking to the streamer like they're worshipping her, close to a infantilized dialogue, always trying to "get chummy" with them, and it's baffling how common it is, even in +18 communities.
TL;DR they should gatekeep more, calling someone a retard works wonders.

1699053361752.png

Me too, Dizzy. Me too.

Retro malehag Bloom is on tonight with some old licensed games

Ensok

Early Adopter
I used to collect Magic cards as a kid but never really played it. Over the last year this guy on youtube has done an AI Presidents playing Magic series that's been pretty enjoyable, even if I don't know the rules and cards that well either.

In vtuber news, Ohayama still has not managed to beat her old high-score in the Watermelon Game despite playing it for probably upwards of 100 hours the last two weeks.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Oh hey voting is open

View attachment 54204

View attachment 54205

no context needed:

I hope Aviel tosses some shekels to the judges and we get an Idol sweep just because fuck Froot.

Never underestimate the buying power of Jewish gold. (Just bite the coins first)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I'd much rather see a popularity contest like with this than some dumbass circle jerk award like streamy where people have to nominate themselves and pay to enter for nebulous judges to decide who wins
Everyone knows that Fillian wouldnt allow any Niji/Holo vtuber to win.
The Vshojo concert its going to win even if some random JP corpo with their concert has better quality and the best vtuber of the year would problaby go to Ironmouse or some twitch vtuber

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Class of 09 sacred Nyaru seiso

Archive

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Touri Sei entering the Final chapter Volume 1 in Blue Archive where shit starts to hit the fan at 11AM JST.

Last time I checked she's not exactly grinding levels/gears so Touri-sensei might have problems when she needs to take out her adult card (credit card). Expecting some Kanna screenshots this stream (and Shiroko if she gets far enough).

Ririsya will attempt to sing 100 songs while playing her guitar starting 1PM JST.

Lize Helesta suffering from playing the Game of Life alone with her viewers.

There's also a meta moment with the report threat.

Furen with the simplest way to choose a Mario character.

Statsky has been translating a good number of ReGloss contents and radio shows, good to follow and any TL mistakes he made he will pin a comment with corrections.

These radio shows are getting me interested in Ririka more.

Also adding on to the Sio stuff, when she reincarnated as Yue Ryugahama back in September this year, the debut stream was basically dislike bombed.

After that debut stream dislike bombs have slowed down but so is the number of subs and views altogether. She does open memberships now.

New Inui Toko MV

This is really good, the art, Toko's singing, and the fact a Cerberus is going for a walk around the six realms of rebirth is amusing.

Negzana

Kaela has not tweeted in 11 hours since she hurt her foot. I am worried. Losing all hope. All systems fading.

Stunned But Dumb

Ironmouse dropped a Shanti cover earlier today

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Kaela has not tweeted in 11 hours since she hurt her foot. I am worried. Losing all hope. All systems fading.
She must be under excruciating pain over not being able to tweet.

PekoWick

Oh hey voting is open

View attachment 54204

View attachment 54205

no context needed:

I'm not interested in any twitch award show but here is my pick base on that list.

BEST MUSIC VTUBER​

Suisei

BEST ART VTUBER​

Shigure Ui

BEST FPS VTUBER​

Kamito

BEST MINECRAFT VTUBER​

Okayu

BEST ROLEPLAY/ASMR VTUBER​

Noel

BEST JUST CHATTING / ZATSU VTUBER​

Marine

BEST TECH VTUBER​

Skip

FUNNIEST VTUBER​

Pekora

MOST CHAOTIC VTUBER​

Pekora

LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN​

Marine

HIDDEN GEM​

Suu Usuwa

RISING STAR​

Koyori

MISS VTUBER​

Skip

BEST VTUBER ORG​

Hololive

RISING VTUBER ORG​

Vspo

VTUBER CLIPPER​

Nekomikuri

VTUBER PARENT OF THE YEAR​

Skip

MOST DEDICATED FANBASE​

Chumbuds

BEST PHILANTHROPIC EVENT​

Ironmouse Subathon

BEST CONCERT EVENT​

Holofes. Holosummer is too short.

BEST STREAMED EVENT​

Hololive PuyoTetris tournament

STREAM GAME OF THE YEAR​

Suika game or Only up

LEWDTUBER OF THE YEAR​

Skip

GAMER OF THE YEAR​

Aqua

VTUBER OF THE YEAR​

Pekora

Post your pick VTA.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Rie is grooming a prepubescent girl in the groomcord, I'm just saying this for posterity.

Bug Eater

BEST TECH VTUBER​

Skip

MISS VTUBER​

Skip

VTUBER PARENT OF THE YEAR​

Skip

LEWDTUBER OF THE YEAR​

Skip
Who is Skip? You seem very interested in them :ponrys:

I'm too lazy to go through the whole form but for a semi-serious answer to the philanthropic category I'd have to say that Vox raising $126k for a mental health charity is both hilariously on brand and legitimately impressive.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I wanted to support my oshi in the vtuber awards, but there isn't a "best autist" category...

Rie is grooming a prepubescent girl in the groomcord, I'm just saying this for posterity.
We're going to need some evidence. Not that I believe @superduper is a saint, it's just that she usually goes for young boys.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
They're an ASMR lewdtuber as well so God only knows what horrid shit is going on in that discord

she's pretty mid

She. To make it even better, I'm 99.9% sure that's a dude. I've seen the name pop up on a few ASMR lists as a babiniku and they associate with the troon spider and other loosely associated fags.

It's an almost certainty that he's a groomer, a troon or both. The thought of that discord server terrifies me...

Negzana

BEST MINECRAFT VTUBER​

Kaela

BEST VTUBER ORG​

Hololive

Funniest Vtuber​

Kaela (Or Lia)

BEST CONCERT EVENT​

Holofes

BEST STREAMED EVENT​

Historic Route 5 (Shallys with RIsu, Moona, Sora, and Azki is a god tier power move, not even mentioning the montage that precedes it)

IDK the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom