"I'm not a riceist, I'm a victim of riceism!"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Every day I look at Twitter thinking someone is having a little laugh and baiting with stupid shit, but then it turns out they aren't.

chrome_FkyTyHbrEL.png

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
idk why, but I feel like Reticule should have trample

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Someone got poached apparently

Too based for Nijisanji, probably too UOOOOOOOOOOOH for Hololive, so I'm guessing some small corpo I can't think of or Idol. Oh yeah, makes perfect sense that the pro-loli crusader would get scooped up by Idol actually.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Up next for a billboard

Archive

Looks like Hime also has a billboard for Youmacon

I thought Hime would have been more suitable to be on a billboard for a convention at Alabama, but still, congratulations.

Why is it that when there is a post about a Panko billboard you see plenty of people in the replies, but when it's a post about a Rie billboard the only person you can find in the replies is Rie herself? It just isn't fair!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
010.png

I would lay naked, starving and borderline mad over the street on a cold winter night before calling discord groomerpedos "actual community of people that care about me".

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
View attachment 54184

I would lay naked, starving and borderline mad over the street on a cold winter night before calling discord groomerpedos "actual community of people that care about me".
They're an ASMR lewdtuber as well so God only knows what horrid shit is going on in that discord

she's pretty mid

But speaking of ASMR, Tomoe is gonna take a crack at it in just an hour. Fortunately we can trust our favorite neurotic steed to not make such degenerate content
1699050978810.png

Topo Chico

Why is it that when there is a post about a Panko billboard you see plenty of people in the replies, but when it's a post about a Rie billboard the only person you can find in the replies is Rie herself? It just isn't fair!
Pay for some YouTube advertisements for her to help her gain a broader audience, this is all your fault if you don’t.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Do you not actually understand how Twitter works?

Panko made a post and linked the billboard tweet. Posts are seen by everyone following Panko.
Rie responded to a tweet. Tweet responses are not displayed unless you specifically look at Rie's post responses.

If Rie was reading this, she should go to the billboard tweet, copy a link to the tweet, and make a post with the billboard tweet in it so her followers can see it. That will get much wider spread.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20231103-184122.png
I love how she took the elephant joke and just runs with it. A lot of vtubers would be a bit shook by the weird shit fauna has dealt with lately but she just puts on a meme face and does her usual, I think that's pretty cool.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Do you not actually understand how Twitter works?

Panko made a post and linked the billboard tweet. Posts are seen by everyone following Panko.
Rie responded to a tweet. Tweet responses are not displayed unless you specifically look at Rie's post responses.

If Rie was reading this, she should go to the billboard tweet, copy a link to the tweet, and make a post with the billboard tweet in it so her followers can see it. That will get much wider spread.
Shhhhh... stop making sense!

Top Bottom