"I hope all future is blessed with happiness"Pako

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bug Eater

40+ min till Selen's Apex stream - JOZ custom with team "Aim Assist" with Albralelie and Hakis
Probably the first time that she has played in a JP tournament with good ping - not that it will matter much because Selen's existence is a constant mental debuff to anyone who plays with her. Chihiro from Niji JP also has a pretty stacked team in this tournament.

The rules for anyone who is curious:
4 Games: World's Edge > King's Canyon > Olympus > World's Edge
Total Points = Kill Points + Placement Points + Like Points
  • Like Points are awarded 1 per 20 likes on a QRT of the official announcement, up to 5 points
Kill Points
  • No KP Limit
  • Points per kill is determined by killer's rank
    • Pred 1, Master 2, Diamond 3, Plat and lower 10
Special Rules
  • Game 2/3 have a Kill Point Roulette (?)
  • Game 4 KP is doubled
  • Predator Players are limited to 1 gun only
  • If a team has 2 Predators, no using Shield Batteries or Medkits
    • holding them is fine, as is cancelling an accidental use
    • each violation is -5 points from a team's total points

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
People don't care about what something really is, if critical thinking was that common we would be living in some futuristic utopia already.

Sins of the asylum (in the eyes of normies and twitter retards):
Here's a color chart for how bad each offense is from my experience:
(DISTASTEFUL)
(AGGRAVATING)
(ACTIVELY HARMFUL)
(CANCELABLE)
(SOCIALLY AND MORALLY UNACCEPTABLE)

• Being a "rogue community" as our dear friend put it. Yes, even just not being a big centralized site will put some people off from the get go.
  • Sharing of (publically available) personal info or "doxxing".
  • Criticising the jews in any way shape or form.
  • Other forms of prejudice against any manner of marginalized groups (even in jest or in genuine critique).
  • Criticising the establishment, popular forms of media, political figures, or any "socially acceptable" norms and customs.
  • Criticising other media sites such as reddit/twitter/twitch.
  • Demeaning regular internet users i.e normies, and acting self important.
  • Being mean in general, also casual bullying and hazing new users.
  • Talking about drama in the vtuber community.
  • Talking about roommates.
  • Criticising vtuber agencies fairly or unfairly.
  • Spreading fake info even in jest or as a shitpost.
  • Supporting free speech.
  • Liking vtubers.
  • Liking anime.
  • Being anonymous/encouraging anonymity.
  • Criticising vtubers fairly or unfairly.
  • Criticising online content creators fairly or unfairly.
  • Sharing screenshots and news from 4chan.
  • Liking loli in any capacity.
  • Going after and investigating figures in the community (even if they were undeniably involved in harmful activities).
  • Liking Pippa or any other "basedtuber" who frequently interfaces with unsavory aspects of the web, uses slurs or talks about drama.
  • Rampant racism (even when done by non-whites and/or in jest).
  • Rampant Homophobia (even in jest).
  • Rampant sexism (even in jest).
  • Frequent and unmoderated use of slurs.
  • Rampant transphobia (even in jest or genuine critique).
  • Our big, ugly and undeniable association with the homeland, the troon-killing mecca.
People will never fucking like us and you folks need to just accept that fact, the only things we need to worry about is keeping our culture and way of operating intact and not becoming some honeypot for edgelords looking for /vt/ 2.0 where they can look up roommates and talk shit about anyone and everyone unopposed. I frankly don't give a shit if regular people hate us or think we're the plague, in fact that is one less avenue for our community to become infested with fags that we have to weed out later.

If you don't like how things are here (not you specifically murray) then GTFO and choose from your options of reddit or 4chan, idk about everyone else but if we start going either way then you can trust that I will bitch and moan and if I can't then I'll fuck off (I trust proctor enough to know that won't happen but still).
You put a lot of work into this, are you sure you are Mexican?
The brit will bend the knee if his fox queen ask him to.
Korschë do a 1488, help us!

On a serious note I think/hope this place keeps the vibe its had. Normie tourists are too retarded to understand, our motives are beyond their comprehension. Even bad men love their waifus.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

On the topic of sexim, Filian based??

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Is anyone ever gonna get tired of this bit?
1698922565538.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Jelly has reached 25K subs, and is celebrating tonight with a karaoke stream:

If you're looking for an EN speaker to watch during Japanese streaming times, Jelly is definitely worth a try.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
listen, if you're tired of the Home Depot Parking Lot, you can join me at the Waffle House, we get a larger discount the more seats we can fill
Waffle House Home Depo Walmart 747 and other such locations are for trend chasers and cloutwhores real men fight behind the golden corral.

Also the only place i'm aware of that has garbage bins spacious enough to hold your average american.
People don't care about what something really is, if critical thinking was that common we would be living in some futuristic utopia already.

(DISTASTEFUL)
(AGGRAVATING)
(ACTIVELY HARMFUL)
(CANCELABLE)

• Being a "rogue community" as our dear friend put it. Yes, even just not being a big centralized site will put some people off from the get go.
  • Other forms of prejudice against any manner of marginalized groups (even in jest or in genuine critique).
  • Criticising the establishment, popular forms of media, political figures, or any "socially acceptable" norms and customs.
  • Liking vtubers.
  • Liking anime.
  • Going after and investigating figures in the community (even if they were undeniably involved in harmful activities).
  • Liking Pippa or any other "basedtuber" who frequently interfaces with unsavory aspects of the web, uses slurs or talks about drama.
  • Our big, ugly and undeniable association with the homeland, the troon-killing mecca.
People will never fucking like us and you folks need to just accept that fact, the only things we need to worry about is keeping our culture and way of operating intact and not becoming some honeypot for edgelords looking for /vt/ 2.0 where they can look up roommates and talk shit about anyone and everyone unopposed. I frankly don't give a shit if regular people hate us or think we're the plague, in fact that is one less avenue for our community to become infested with fags that we have to weed out later.

If you don't like how things are here (not you specifically murray) then GTFO and choose from your options of reddit or 4chan, idk about everyone else but if we start going either way then you can trust that I will bitch and moan and if I can't then I'll fuck off (I trust proctor enough to know that won't happen but still).
You forgot using (Real) Anime Girls out of context to support anything from stupid petty bullshit arguments to our own deep seated self loathing expressed through being mean online.

Clearly the most egregious offense.

niggaphil

Jelly has reached 25K subs, and is celebrating tonight with a karaoke stream:

If you're looking for an EN speaker to watch during Japanese streaming times, Jelly is definitely worth a try.

She probably will sing AWAWAWAWAWAWAWA for 2~3 hours :smugselen:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Guess there's no love as well.
How do you love if there's no hate?

just busting your balls btw
Because the opposite of love is not hate. The opposite of love is apathy.

Art tax:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

(DISTASTEFUL)
(AGGRAVATING)
(ACTIVELY HARMFUL)
(CANCELABLE)

• Liking vtubers.
  • Liking anime.

You forgot Islamophobia, you intolerant cunt. How DARE you.
:pekomusliml:just look what you did to this poor woman. She's in pain from your words, this time, and not from the lashings she got for accidently showing her wrist to a non-familial male.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Tenma Tenma can't you see...

Archive

Edit: update

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
:pekomusliml:just look what you did to this poor woman. She's in pain from your words, this time, and not from the lashings she got for accidently showing her wrist to a non-familial male.
Such is the way of the idol. Unicorns x Islam, stronger together.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Im wondering. If someone want to give food to their oshi, they're a feeder, but if someone want to give cigarettes to their oshi, what should they be called?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Im wondering. If someone want to give food to their oshi, they're a feeder, but if someone want to give cigarettes to their oshi, what should they be called?
foggers

Salado

A Harine :smugpipi:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Another NicoNico stream in 3 days

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
SHE RISES by @keenbiscuit.jpg

SHE IS RISEN

SALT days by @koizumi_arata.jpg

The days of yore, when male and female clashed on the battlefield and it was hilarious

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Sad to hear her thinking like this, but another case where I feel she just needs some reassurance that her fans and co-workers care about her for more than just what numbers she can bring. A little hard given how self-sacrificing her particular brand of anxiety and menhara makes her, but she isn't a drag. Given Pippa's "reputation" (shit being thrown at a wall by a tiny community of seething vtweeters and /vt/ shit-stirrers) you might think Vshojo would be one of the least likely companies to acknowledge her, but that hasn't happened. She got collabs with Henya and immediately made friends with her, and there's been overtures from people like Kson. It's really just a false narrative and unfortunate that she's been paying attention to it. Hopefully manager-chan saw and gives her some kind words.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom