"when you if you and i but when if you i then when you if"Gawr Gura

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

Looks like the marriage with Alice has been cancelled. There's this weird blue girl in her place in this stream, claims Alice is this white plush thing. RIP Alice

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

What the fuck. More mean-girl bullying of Raden by the likes of Kiara, Mumei, Iroha, Kanata, and AZKi. Just look how they back her into a corner like a group of school bullies.
foto_no_exif (56).jpg

For shame!

DanishCookies

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Ensok

Early Adopter

Judging by the thumbnail I think this game might be slowly killing her.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
People don't care about what something really is, if critical thinking was that common we would be living in some futuristic utopia already.

Sins of the asylum (in the eyes of normies and twitter retards):
Here's a color chart for how bad each offense is from my experience:
(DISTASTEFUL)
(AGGRAVATING)
(ACTIVELY HARMFUL)
(CANCELABLE)
(SOCIALLY AND MORALLY UNACCEPTABLE)

• Being a "rogue community" as our dear friend put it. Yes, even just not being a big centralized site will put some people off from the get go.
  • Sharing of (publically available) personal info or "doxxing".
  • Criticising the jews in any way shape or form.
  • Other forms of prejudice against any manner of marginalized groups (even in jest or in genuine critique).
  • Criticising the establishment, popular forms of media, political figures, or any "socially acceptable" norms and customs.
  • Criticising other media sites such as reddit/twitter/twitch.
  • Demeaning regular internet users i.e normies, and acting self important.
  • Being mean in general, also casual bullying and hazing new users.
  • Talking about drama in the vtuber community.
  • Talking about roommates.
  • Criticising vtuber agencies fairly or unfairly.
  • Spreading fake info even in jest or as a shitpost.
  • Supporting free speech.
  • Liking vtubers.
  • Liking anime.
  • Being anonymous/encouraging anonymity.
  • Criticising vtubers fairly or unfairly.
  • Criticising online content creators fairly or unfairly.
  • Sharing screenshots and news from 4chan.
  • Liking loli in any capacity.
  • Going after and investigating figures in the community (even if they were undeniably involved in harmful activities).
  • Liking Pippa or any other "basedtuber" who frequently interfaces with unsavory aspects of the web, uses slurs or talks about drama.
  • Rampant racism (even when done by non-whites and/or in jest).
  • Rampant Homophobia (even in jest).
  • Rampant sexism (even in jest).
  • Frequent and unmoderated use of slurs.
  • Rampant transphobia (even in jest or genuine critique).
  • Our big, ugly and undeniable association with the homeland, the troon-killing mecca.
why did you make a list of all the good things about this website?

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
While I want to be like "Woo AR Live recordings!!" I also don't want to get my hopes up. It may just be another program like Noctyx or maybe they are doing some 3D stuff, we won't know until it comes out. I'm just happy to see Selen and Elira interact again lol.
Hasn't Fulgur mentioned Niji's planning to make a shitload of content for the main channel? It could potentially be recording those programs. Speaking of which, is the Noctyx one worth watching?

a leverless stick, that's either competitive pro equipment or tryhard shit
You mean the Hitbox?
1698937503494.png
I'm not big on the FGC but the consensus on it seems weird. Everyone seems to treat it like either the second coming of Christ, or the equivalent of aimbotting, when it just looks like a keyboard setup but with arcade buttons.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

soap suds

More info on Reimu's song.

Hasn't Fulgur mentioned Niji's planning to make a shitload of content for the main channel? It could potentially be recording those programs. Speaking of which, is the Noctyx one worth watching?
Fulgur has been mentioning that the main channel is going to alive soon. He said that Noctyx were kind of like lab rats and that Niji wanted to test the whole program shit with them first and then hopefully expand it to the others. As for the program itself, it's an okay first episode. It was basically an introductory video with some interviews with fans from Anime Impulse.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

This is more a case of Pippa's brain worms ruining her thoughts rather than anything anyone should be concerned about, least of all Pippa. Fishman, whatever his faults, has shown that he is genuinely concerned for the welfare of the girls working for him, and has done a good job of supporting all of his talents, regardless of their popularity. He's also had Pippa do several sponsorships like the Mahjong Soul collab, Genshin Impact, and a World of Warships stream specifically for Pippa, and has sold Pippa-branded hoodies. If the perception of Pippa's online personality was any sort of problem none of these would not have happened. And for further evidence, Vshojo would have blocked Pippa's collabs with Henya by now if Pippa was an issue.

I'd actually like to think we're slowly getting to the point where people realize the opinions of a mentally-ill minority on twitter are irrelevant. Time and time again, we've seen evidence that what Twitter is loudest about has no bearing on what the real world is like and what people are going to actually support, especially monetarily. I think Fishman is astute enough to understand that.

Last edited:

Awoogers

my absolute reaction to reimus original song:

DanishCookies

You mean the Hitbox?
View attachment 53990
I'm not big on the FGC but the consensus on it seems weird. Everyone seems to treat it like either the second coming of Christ, or the equivalent of aimbotting, when it just looks like a keyboard setup but with arcade buttons.
It's alright... you get cleaner inputs for sure so there is some innate advantage.
Capcom I believe made a rule banned its usage through some technicality that would need a new firmware or something in official tournaments a few months ago. I'm not so sure about its status now though. I believe that rule applies to Hitbox™ and its other derivatives like mixbox.

Limkin

Just from Mika's stream. Her new outfit she will be debuting in 10 days was also delayed massively due to "internal issues" and it was worked on since last July. I really badly want to know what is going on inside of a company that you absolutely messed up scheduling issues on a scale that is unimaginable. It's not like they were not getting new outfits, both the members who had them delayed and others. At least Irys and Nene had to deal with full on redesigns, which probably led to a lot of back and forth between multiple parties. This just screams to me someone in the high enough management echelon was deliberately screwing things up out of pure malice, or they sacked an entire team and the new one decided to put old things on hold and just move on with current things.

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
1698932735188.png
results from Haachama's return stream, that's a lot of dosh for a single stream.

also have some clips.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
The Suika never dies.

She was originally going to play Minecraft but had some issues, probably not whitelisted in the server yet. Anyway:
Vezalius Bandage - 3730
Kotoka Torahime - 3398
Doppio Dropscythe - 3395*
Ver Vermillion - 3326
Rosemi Lovelock - 3283
Aster Arcadia - 3221
Kunai Nakasato - 3212
Ren Zotto - 3188
Ike Eveland - 3155
Luca Kaneshiro - 3127*
Shu Yamino - 3087
Yu Q. Wilson - 3072
Meloco Kyoran - 3043
Petra Gurin - 3027
Finana Ryugu - 3023
Alban Knox - 3006
Sonny Brisko - 2983
Millie Parfait - 2853
Elira Pendora - 2852
Selen Tatsuki - 2765
Maria Marionette - 2762*
Reimu Endou - 2756
Aia Amare - 2745
Scarle Yonaguni - 2570
Uki Violeta - 2526
Kyo Kaneko - 2325
Vantacrow Bringer - 2238
Vox Akuma - 2068

> * not achieved during stream

Millie released another shitpost song.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Why is the company with mixed genders gayer than the yuri-baiting HoloLive

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Remi is really back with her first stream in almost a month:polkasticks:

Awoogers

The Suika never dies.

She was originally going to play Minecraft but had some issues, probably not whitelisted in the server yet. Anyway:
Vezalius Bandage - 3627
Kotoka Torahime - 3398
Doppio Dropscythe - 3395*
Ver Vermillion - 3326
Rosemi Lovelock - 3283
Aster Arcadia - 3221
Ren Zotto - 3188
Ike Eveland - 3155
Luca Kaneshiro - 3127*
Shu Yamino - 3087
Yu Q. Wilson - 3072
Meloco Kyoran - 3043
Petra Gurin - 3027
Finana Ryugu - 3023
Alban Knox - 3006
Sonny Brisko - 2983
Millie Parfait - 2853
Elira Pendora - 2852
Selen Tatsuki - 2765
Maria Marionette - 2762*
Reimu Endou - 2756
Aia Amare - 2745
Scarle Yonaguni - 2570
Uki Violeta - 2526
Kyo Kaneko - 2325
Vantacrow Bringer - 2238
Vox Akuma - 2068

> * not achieved during stream

Millie released another shitpost song.

holy fucking shit i love lola millie so much i wish filipinos were real

my love for my retired mahou shoujo hag anyways nothing will still top her og shitpost song(god i love her)

Limkin

Why is the company with mixed genders gayer than the yuri-baiting HoloLive
Because one hires straight girls to yuribait and they are too afraid to interact with males because they will not be able to keep up the illusion. While another hires offensively gay women and gay men who don't care about the opposite group romantically at all. Nina did fuck Pomu, I will not take my meds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom