"When you pass away, please put me in your coffin with you. Then we are together forever"Amano Pikamee

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

"Why do you guys keep calling me a sadist". Oh gee I wonder why. She knows she isn't going to hit it, so it's just a way to torture her viewers with realization they will never get it. Something that a sadist would definitely do
kndmgnsn.png

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Sedai one a spanish vtuber company just went kaput, im halfway expecting some twitlongers

There are some schizos in the timeline saying that more will fold because everyone worth a damn is trying their shot at Idol

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Why did her mama have to make that a toggle?

I had to look at the video three times to notice. :shiinastare:

Is this girl usually like this? Is this what I've been missing?

This chick's nuts. Shiori bros, there ain't no spare parts for this one, she is impossible to fix. The longer I listen the more I disassociate from reality.

No reason to fix what is already perfect~
Hence, I wanna make her worse.

Damn, she was quick on that delete button. I took a screenshot but it's on my other computer which is way over there.

It said "remove kebab." Maybe she didn't know.
Chuuzers stand with :Katta-Semetic-Content:
it's english voice acting for visual novels what did you expect. :ironmousekek:
I never expected to look back at shitty/sub par translations like the OG Fate/stay night (People die when they're killed) and JoJo Part 4 with nostalgia until I was like in my 50's.
Guys you do know you can't hire a minor as your social media manager right?
Not with that attitude!
I personally just see a bunch a black dudes hanging out

This had no right to make me laugh so fucking hard.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Meloco is live doing recordings for a cover of Show by Ado.

And she will be releasing the cover after it.

Nijisanji is getting a collab with PILOT pencils, Elira and Ike are in.

That's a decent cover but man after listening to Ado's she just can't be beat I think the closest I've seen people get is Calli/DDK and Monarch with their respective Film Red Covers
The control Ado has on her voice un fuckin real
This song had me moving and grooving in my work chair

Also the niji girls released a pretty fun sea Shanty on the main Azur Lane channel

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Dont think it was posted. La+ had a cover of bad end night with a bunch a jp talents and pink women.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Women

Women

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
That's a decent cover but man after listening to Ado's she just can't be beat I think the closest I've seen people get is Calli/DDK and Monarch with their respective Film Red Covers
The control Ado has on her voice un fuckin real
This song had me moving and grooving in my work chair

You just can't beat the original, my favorite cover of this song is the one made by Kotoka.

But yeah, still not as good as the original one.

Honestly, the best cover i saw of a Ado song is from Roca.

GOTBB

Reminder that when Elon wanted to try to turn twitter into an actual, functioning business, this is what happened:

This is not what "reverse-harem" is supposed to mean.
------------------------

My favourite JAV idol (she is both an idol and an adult performer) Kana Momonogi has given me a reason to post about her here...

(maybe you would get weird looks if you opened it at work but safe)

EDIT: Everyone giving me bonks... wait until you see what the real Marine gets up to.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Raptor's Halloween stream

And short halloween animation from cute Kusetu Lumia chan

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I read that as "wait pork me". All these :architect: posts regarding her are finally getting to me.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I read that as "wait pork me". All these :architect: posts regarding her are finally getting to me.

Join vtuber forum for the shitposts and info, leave with a degree in architecture

Nice to see we can provide an education to our diverse forum go-ers

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The rabbit hole is indeed deep. I blame Pippa and FlaVR for this :ironmousekek:

Maybe this warrants its own thread since these fuckers are exceptional and their Twitter Social Media Manager behaves like an ass-kissing child.
The Social Media Manager sucking up to small indies and crying about "false rumors" when being called out on Logcast's use of AI art:

View attachment 53544View attachment 53545View attachment 53546View attachment 53548View attachment 53549

They apparently tried to recruit people for their AI VTube voice doubles:

View attachment 53551View attachment 53552

The CEO of Logcast Leni Andronicos did an interview with some Literally Who VTuber Interviewer. Wish this dude actually asked any good questions, instead he just let that woman promote herself.

The Japan Times article about Oshi and Logcast.

The Global VTuber Awards promoting themselves on the r/VTubers subreddit.

More stuff from their Medium account. Most of it just blowing smoke up your ass about how the landscape of online content creators is changing due to AI and microtransaction schemes. Highlights include the use of the images of Usada Pekora and Shirakami Fubuki for promotion.

"How AI is shifting the creator industry"

"By 2030, “The Metaverse” Will Have More Avatars than Real People"

"The Rise of Micro-Transactions: How Asia’s Influence Transforms Gaming, Social Networking and Music":

Using the image of Pekora for promotion

View attachment 53539

"Logcast Backed by Shibuya City as It Gears Up for Asia Expansion"

Using the image of Fubuki for promotion

View attachment 53540
These fucks are lucky nobody seems to give a shit about them atm, because nip corpos are seriously autistic when it comes to copyright and I genuinely doubt they have permission for any of this. This really just seems like some feckless execs looked at vtubing and said "Oh that looks profitable!" without even knowing wtf it is and just threw a massive budget at this shitty app that they're gonna end up flushing down the toilet.
Most people must know about it by now, but now's the time to shill Holodex multiview. Watch as many chuubas as your screen can fit playing amogus at the same time. Mute all but one.. or have them alll going at once if you're feeling brave.

Now here is an example of a GOOD vtuber companion software, it streamlines the viewer experience and is tailor made for the fans, by the fans. Fuck rando corpos trying to shove their way in.

braindoko

Sedai one a spanish vtuber company just went kaput, im halfway expecting some twitlongers

There are some schizos in the timeline saying that more will fold because everyone worth a damn is trying their shot at Idol

At least the remaining girls will be keeping their models

It’s crazy how almost all VTuber companies in latam collapsed recently. Amai, Sedai, Natamo etc and of course Wactor’s attempt to pander to Latinos.
Some of those ex corpo chuubas might try joining Idol but there’s too many for Aviel to savior and many will swear off corpos and the damage is already done, fans will be wary of any new attempts at Ñ VTuber projects

Going back on the AI thingy. Do not forget to be inclusive towards AI too ! They're human too after all.
View attachment 53569

OF COURSE ITS A TRANNY CANADIAN AI FUCK

How the FUCK does an AI transition. LLMs are programs they have no gender

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Going back on the AI thingy. Do not forget to be inclusive towards AI too ! They're human too after all.
Screenshot_20231031-131741_X.jpg

Archive

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
View attachment 53569

AI tranny?

Lumi's doing something on YT. I got in late, so I don't know exactly what it is, but the Gremlumi is involved:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 53498
View attachment 53499
Not just BMW it seems, another car company did it as well. Funny how the only other VTuber related meme that broke containment that I can think of was Shuba Duck but not to this extent
I maintain the greatest thing about this is the more it spreads, the closer Ui is to cringing herself into the grave. :ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:
Lumi's doing something on YT. I got in late, so I don't know exactly what it is, but the Gremlumi is involved:
Literally 3 Gremlumis in a trench coat.:whatastory:
Screenshot-20231031-124137.png

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I maintain the greatest thing about this is the more it spreads, the closer Ui is to cringing herself into the grave. :ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:
I really hope she can capitalize on the craze enough lol

Quite hilarious in hindsight that it went from a bit to multi million car companies posting edits of it

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
View attachment 53498
View attachment 53499
Not just BMW it seems, another car company did it as well. Funny how the only other VTuber related meme that broke containment that I can think of was Shuba Duck but not to this extent
Those with Spotify can look up the Memphis Cult - 9MM sing, they changed the Spotify video to one of the Ui edits. I'm sure they got a lot of views and interest thanks to the meme. Just looked it up, it's real lol

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
It’s crazy how almost all VTuber companies in latam collapsed recently
The first mistake is they trying in vain to copy Hololive when the idol format has never worked here, we are talking about a community that if their oshi get pregnant they start superchat wars to name the baby and propose her to stream the baby baptism

Top Bottom