"Can you stop gagging? I think some inmates would love to hear that, but not me"Zea Cornelia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Chickens aint loyal. Nice to see Kiara got someone to talk to at her timezone though.
Crazy that suddenly 5 hour collabs are possible when you share a timezone

Something I always wonderd about Dott
Why does she have a cockroach on her head?
It can help to keep the memory alive in some ways, even if the animal has passed away the namesake can serve as a bit of a comfort. Depends on how Selen chooses to cope.
I wonder, what happened to Faunas Cat emote after the cat died?
Did she keep it?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Was literally just thinking the same thing. I'm hoping she just picked it because she liked the prett colours and has no idea what it means.
> Miko picks pink and blue banner to represent her and Suisei
> unknowingly picks the troon flag
:mikothumbsl:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Was literally just thinking the same thing. I'm hoping she just picked it because she liked the prett colours and has no idea what it means.
Going to assume this is the case until otherwise stated.

Obligatory hatred that different movements have co-opted color combinations.

Negzana

After Miko raped Pekora she felt guilty and decided she should be the man in the relationship but it was too late with Pekora and she saw Suisei was interested in yaoi doujins so she trooned out irl. Sad, many such cases

BEEG Booba Fishing

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

braindoko

Giri went with a migo costume
BC90D641-732E-4A21-88F6-6885429024B9.jpeg

She first bump Gundam Exia
4F3324D3-C857-4DEA-A2A6-51D313897F53.png
And dropped her spaghetti HARD when she saw a cute girl and tried to compliment her in English and Japanese and got no response :Vesper-UNHINGED:

On a completely unrelated topic, has Henya said anything about VOMS? Or has she just said she's happy in Vshojo?
Someone sent her a message about Tomoshika and she just froze for a minute and used her :pikayabai: toggle, it was awkward as fuck. She asked for no clips but I saved it anyways, I’ll post the clip when I find it

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

The Nousagi Churro

Also Cover finally explains what would these girls do and talks about their 3D

Ensok

Early Adopter
Been a long time since we've had an Among Us collab. And there's no way she didn't just pick that banner for Micomet colors.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Don´t mogu mogu korone okayu
by sola_cloma

Halloween OkaKoro teetee

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Thank you YT recommendations. Also @Todd's Mistake do you have anything to say about your gay brother Lumi is talking about?

Gay Todd Howard was invaluable for producing the script revolving around Barret and his late husband in our latest studio release Starfield (released September 6 2023, buy a copy!), as homosexual male relationships are a completely unknown quantity and none of the writing staff had no idea how to approach it on account of the writing staff never having done their alleged jobs previously.

I wonder, what happened to Faunas Cat emote after the cat died?
Did she keep it?

Yeah, she still has the Clover emote. Fauna definitely seems like the strong-hearted type considering Clover was a late-life adoption that she took knowing she was going to provide end-of-life care for him, I don't think someone that could face towards the mortality of a pet like that would be one to throw away reminders.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Also Cover finally explains what would these girls do and talks about their 3D
tldr: they are as expected a Vsinger unit and are on the express train for getting their 3D aka they dont need to survive a year for getting it

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
tldr: they are as expected a Vsinger unit and are on the express train for getting their 3D aka they dont need to survive a year for getting it

[HOPE WOMAN WILL REMEMBER THIS]

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Catching up on Jumis recap of twitch con thought this part was funny fuck Cdawg lmao

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
[HOPE WOMAN WILL REMEMBER THIS]
to be fair, she got hit by the special condition of total model reconversion that delayed her 3D further, Nene also got hit by it when her model got purified of Chinese taint

Negzana

So they will be appearing with Advent in Holofes most likely?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
So they will be appearing with Advent in Holofes most likely?
Not advent because of logistic but tReGloss are in a special division and in japan so they are most likely to get deployed next fes, i suppose thats the reason their design are not super chuuni or overly complicated, they were made like that to get deployed as fast as possible, and if we believe their announcement they are also going to be the first unit thats going to be deployed with their own idol outfit design

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Maybe she knows what it means and plans to get killed in every round?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom