"I'm mad at you guys because you never call me a whore!"S.S. Isa
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Dont think it was posted. La+ had a cover of bad end night with a bunch a jp talents and pink women.

COCOA!!!

IIRC this is the first time Riot Music Label and Hololive have oficially interacted in any capacity, hope they do more things together!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I read that as "wait pork me". All these :architect: posts regarding her are finally getting to me.

:takoesl: was my first thought seeing "por", for similar reasons.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

and of course Wactor’s attempt to pander to Latinos.
This WACTOR also has an account on bilibili, but the operation is really bad。
The last time I looked at them, three quarters had graduated and there were news of leaders bullying members. They even put members' real names and home addresses online.
They had a Chinese speaking Japanese“星奈铃” who was very popular in bilibili, but instead of treating her well, they hired some Chinese disguised as Japanese to replace her. Of course, these people have graduated now.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This might somehow be the most cursed thing she's done yet

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I can't tell if this is dedication or peak mental illness? At this level the difference becomes unclear to me.

Archive

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast
Amiya is having a little halloween party then playing myhouse.wad in ~5 minutes.

Amiya in wonderland by l99ayane.jpg

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

braindoko

This WACTOR also has an account on bilibili, but the operation is really bad。
The last time I looked at them, three quarters had graduated and there were news of leaders bullying members. They even put members' real names and home addresses online.
They had a Chinese speaking Japanese“星奈铃” who was very popular in bilibili, but instead of treating her well, they hired some Chinese disguised as Japanese to replace her. Of course, these people have graduated now.
Hoply moly, I knew little about Suzu so this replacement is news to me. They really pulled a Kizuna, I’m amazed at the lengths the CEO has gone to be the biggest piece of shit in the industry.
I actually made a write up of most of Wactor’s yabs for @The Proctor to read on stream and compare with other black companies but @The Proctor was too busy pushing his fox girl grooming procedures to his oshi and forgot. So this is just a gentle reminder to @The Proctor to cover this and all the other incidents on @The Proctor YouTube channel

@The Proctor

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
German Lolime's karaoke stream

And 2 animations from Kanauru
Chama

HoloEn

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
We cap off the practice karaoke with Airi's theme song

In the coming days we have significantly less karaoke clips from the anime Karaoke before getting back to some non-singing content

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Mel said she is going to break the record of guests in the 3Ds of Hololive

SME BLOCKED THE STREAM AGAIN BECAUSE HOLOS DARED TO SING A NEW SONG
But Mel had recordings of her past perfomances that i couldnt double check so she had a lot of members
She also explained a little bit how she joined Holo and some LORE for the ones that love that

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
And with impeccable timing, Umiboshi uploads again:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
jackbox with rin

This is already so scuffed I love it.

Also unrelated to the blahaj enthusiast. Heres Fauna trying to do a British accent.

Top Bottom