"O SHIT A BRIDGE!"Shirakami Fubuki

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I was gonna post all 3 but Remi and the Rat/Orca already got posted so I'll just post the 3rd you guys missed that came out at the same time
U-San cover

All 3 were great btw

Ex Niji Noctyx Yugo @Clown Penis good singer

Last edited:

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Damn that Bae x Chloe cover goes hard.

Limkin

Whoever put Meloco on a cooking voice pack never even once watched her streams. She shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a kitchen

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I love Sakamata's singing voice very much. Too bad she doesn't use it all the time
Honestly, I think that makes the voice even better. Her steamer voice is not annoying or anything, so the gap-moe her singing voice provides is nice.

The most amusing thing about that VTweeter is that they seem to hate Calli for the normal retarded reasons of dumb shit she said 10 years ago, but turn around and threaten to rape people and throw obvious slurs at people.

Like, :crushautistic:
:baewhatacunt:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Secretly based Aprimum, every controversy that can be tied back to Froot has a chance to be the one that finally sticks. She should fuck around more! Ganbatte Ant-Hime.

This has always been what's funniest about all this retarded bitch's actions. She doesn't realize that the actual best thing to avoid drama shit is to just let it burn itself out and bury the ashes, but this unemployed cunt keeps showing up to the embers with a full tank of kerosene and a bundle of firewood. Eventually Froot's going to get caught in the flames, and it will be her mom's fault.

:iryswooo:

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Tenma playing Fear and Hunger soon and Kiara playing... well I fear chickens, but I also hunger for them... Uhh

Just watch, will you?

Koros Apogee

Delutaya/U22 News
U22 uploaded their second cover named Ended Up Dead by Sheeno Mirin

But before that, Delta did a Zatsudon stream.

Some Highlights of this stream were:
  • The song RedAlice she did with Akatsuki no Sora was added to the rhythm game Groove Coaster. Mentions of buying the game and playing that music (she had a difficult time completing it) as well as playing other music (Touhou songs) in the game.
  • She mentioned joining the Vtuber Circuit Fest (Link leads to my other post mentioning it).
  • Talk a little bit about the second cover for U22.
  • There'll be a marshmallow collab with Mitwun in the U22 channel on Halloween.
  • She hinted at not streaming much in December.
  • The soundproof booth she made cost her around 1,500,000 yen.
Currently, she's doing a guerrilla singing stream before she does more recordings.

Here are two Delta fanart.
@Kukie_nyan - F9LQBe6bQAAjus1.jpg(Link)

@yo__na__ - F9SUQsgaMAA3mO6.jpg(Link)

That is all.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Tenma playing Fear and Hunger soon and Kiara playing... well I fear chickens, but I also hunger for them... Uhh

Just watch, will you?

For a second there i thought Kiara was the one playing Fear and Hunger lmao

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

6qb9hd.jpg
What a fäg.

No, some VTweeters start accounts with "ambitions" and then they do nothing with it over time other than sperg out. What's funnier, I think he was SUPPOSED to manage that VTuber he was in a relationship with.

View attachment 53396

This femboy is such a giant LOLCOW.

Honestly, the only times when he was notable is when he was being an unbearable femboy with his weird anti-white sentiments and when he threatened to rape me because I rubbed him the wrong way. :chaos:

Well now, that there's the problem. You need to learn on how to properly rub someone so that they wouldn't want to rape you after. Have you tried using lotion when you rub someone, that usually helps.

Damn, you just murdered the man and posted the evidence online @Kuri Rinji

Kirsche is starting her crazy cat woman arc

Proctor needs to save her before its too late

OMG, @The Proctor this is your chance to pet Kirsche's pussies!!!

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

I thought it was the talents that were supposed to be menhera, not their manager.

Who????? :confusedshuba:
:nehgah: Take yo fucking meds, Jesus Christ! :medsmoremeds:
That's our word! :kotokayouretard:
BIPOC this BIPOC that

nigga your girl broke up with you and you are being a manhera on main

you are not a clown you are quite literally the circus
No wonder she left, imagine wanting to get dick and your "boyfriend" is a walking, capital-W, Woman Moment.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kirsche is starting her crazy cat woman arc

Proctor needs to save her before its too late

Stunned But Dumb

Delutaya/U22 News
I'll admit to not watching Delta (I'm a fool who cannot follow JP very well) but I do enjoy her songs and am very glad that things are constantly looking up for her after all the turmoil she went though. Thanks for the update

soap suds

Whoever put Meloco on a cooking voice pack never even once watched her streams. She shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a kitchen

I think you mean Kotoka. Meloco can actually cook.

Last edited:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

GOTBB

[snip]
Currently, she's doing a guerrilla singing stream before she does more recordings.

Thank you Delutaya correspondent on the Delutaya beat.
The sing stream was good (and is still up, as of now, not sure if she privates or not)!

I have not kept up with her karaoke in a bit but it sounded like there was SO MUCH LESS autotune stuff so you could just hear her voice and it was still very enjoyable, I remember the first couple of streams the voice was full robot (which is a choice and was fine too).

I like this (slightly) more natural voice karaoke better. I cannot understand anything so has it been mentioned as a conscious choice or anything?
EDIT: I started rewatching because I came in about half way through and the beginning is full auto-tune so I guess I mean LATER songs she eases off on it.

-----------------------
I did not watch the recent Fauna karaoke but clips make me excited to when I have a chance.

QUEEN OF THE ORGANIC BIT!
QUEEN OF THE TURNING AN ORGANIC BIT INTO A FUN RECURRING BIT!

Last edited:
Top Bottom