"There's no language that feels correct in my mouth"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
image.png

Yagoo get's in on the action too. Honestly the replies are FULL of other Vtubers and stuff being wholesome. But wanted to catch the big man himself.

おかえりなさい = Welcome back!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Behold, this guy.
1698677316083.png
1698677348417.png
1698677380818.png
1698677400868.png
I feel like you could really trust a person like this to help manage your vtubing career.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Hakos and Sakamata off-collab! It's almost over though i imagine. Because this drops in like 3 minutes.

Edit: Winner is Sakamata, Bae might have to tweet something silly as a batsu game.
Now get in here for the music premier! 40 seconds!

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Damn, you just murdered the man and posted the evidence online @Kuri Rinji

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Gura's back. Fauna's back. Haachama's back. Vtweeters are seething. All is right in the world.

NotDecatto

DYRBI

Enna is gonna go live anytime now with a handcam stream of her little bro. Prechat has trust issues seeing it’s literally Halloween now in JP.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
In a shocking twist of fate, Mozumi Pichi will be eating real food today. Who are you and what have you done with my Mozu? 1698679198363.png

>real food
>it's all pumpkin spice
"Real" in comparison to soap and piss, yes.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

soap suds

Enna is gonna go live anytime now with a handcam stream of her little bro. Prechat has trust issues seeing it’s literally Halloween now in JP.

Yeah her little brother...
Screen Shot 2023-10-30 at 11.34.44 AM.png

NotDecatto

DYRBI

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
We got scammed lmao
Arent Niji livers not allowed to show their family members anymore?
I tought thats why Gwelu doesnt show his child in stream now?

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Gwelu's instance are only because his child kinda barged in into his streaming place and it's still audio only. This is the same with say, Hana Macchia's american dad, Henry, who is also voice only. Aside of that, ex-ID Etna and Bobon also have their family member (sister for Etna, lil bro for Bobon) collabing at one point on their own stream, and there's a clip where NijiJP Lize Helesta got a message from Ange Katrina's mom.

It all shared the same thing. Voice Only. (There might be others that I don't know, so I might be wrong here)

The reason there's the whole 'lmao we got scammed' is because it's a handcam stream and maybe people was like 'oh boy enna gonna let another hand that isn't hers into the camera??' and then boom it's just a baby-shaped toy.

soap suds

She's sacrificing Chibisuke to get her own Niji puppet.
Speaking of getting her own puppet, Niji has such a strange way of getting livers their own merch. It makes sense to compile everything into one package and then send it off, but it takes so long for them to do that since they also wait for letters to come in to send with their merch. It's a nice idea, but it makes the process even longer.
Gwelu never really showed off his kid much to begin with, just that one time he introduced him, but yeah it seems like they're not allowed to show family members. I think the prevailing theory of this rule comes from Hana's dad spewing political stuff on stream before.
Gwelu's instance are only because his child kinda barged in into his streaming place and it's still audio only. This is the same with say, Hana Macchia's american dad, Henry, who is also voice only. Aside of that, ex-ID Etna and Bobon also have their family member (sister for Etna, lil bro for Bobon) collabing at one point on their own stream, and there's a clip where NijiJP Lize Helesta got a message from Ange Katrina's mom.

It all shared the same thing. Voice Only. (There might be others that I don't know, so I might be wrong here)

The reason there's the whole 'lmao we got scammed' is because it's a handcam stream and maybe people was like 'oh boy enna gonna let another hand that isn't hers into the camera??' and then boom it's just a baby-shaped toy.
I don't even think audio is okay because when Ittetsu did a segment with his parents you could only hear him talk and his parents were muted and were given subtitles. I could be wrong though and it depends on the livers if they are okay with their family being put on the internet.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
It's time for Wemi's cover

Super Meche streaming Shining the Holy Ark (part 14)

Randon really special guy.:whatastory:

Because this drops in like 3 minutes.

Edit: Winner is Sakamata, Bae might have to tweet something silly as a batsu game.
Now get in here for the music premier! 40 seconds!

I love Sakamata's singing voice very much. Too bad she doesn't use it all the time

Top Bottom