"Cariope is haff ass!"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I think the pink woman collab could happen but it's gonna first require her getting wrangled into doing the Kson collab be it with either Henya, Tenma or both since Kson can get in touch with Karen.

It's funny because a pippa pink woman collab has more chance of happening than a Kson Karen collab.

Just thinking about Mori/Kson gives me flashbacks to the Mori/Coco meme review collab.

God, that was such a violent trainwreck. Probably the most awkward Karen has ever been. I really hope they improve.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Just thinking about Mori/Kson gives me flashbacks to the Mori/Coco meme review collab.

God, that was such a violent trainwreck. Probably the most awkward Karen has ever been. I really hope they improve.
Nononono, Elevens were like all "Kari-san kakkoi" because she was making cool rapper noises, so it was a huge success.:smugmoona:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

RDT_20231029_1714036345040371953001865.jpg
:BijouBijou:?
she really is a baby

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
They're all white though. The real Eurotard experience would include a bunch of different ethnicities and much more racism.
Panko did raid Kiara, and Kiara is aware of her Italianness. And she's desperate for Euros to collab with.

A Kiara diversity collab is more likely than you think!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Panko did raid Kiara, and Kiara is aware of her Italianness. And she's desperate for Euros to collab with.

A Kiara diversity collab is more likely than you think!
I'd like to see that collab, Panko is my favourite black woman.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
More than Ghetto Sawa?
I don't have enough time to watch the content of the talents I already enjoy, I've got no time to be trying out talents I haven't yet watched.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Also, as been pointed out in the liveposting thread, last nights Grimmi vod is worth watching. To summerize it she ended up playing a bunch of "hour of silence broken up by X sound" as a way to torment chat but ended up only tormenting herself.

I skipped to a random portion and she was talking about how California is not that bad and that parts of California that suck are conservative areas despite the nice people there

Wtf lol

About 55 minutes in
"I like it when things get weird, looting is cool"

must be an anarchist

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I skipped to a random portion and she was talking about how California is not that bad and that parts of California that suck are conservative areas despite the nice people there

Wtf lol

About 55 minutes in

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
You can run, you can hide, but none of it matters, a new Holo-Suika game will find you any-ways;

What are we up to, now? Four?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The same people cheering and participating in looting businesses wonder why no businesses want to set up shop near them.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The same people cheering and participating in looting businesses wonder why no businesses want to set up shop near them.
She essentially said that before hand to which was more baffling "for some reason businesses are closing down and not opening back up"

Shes an awful retard, turbo trash. F, into the trash she goes

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Take your pick lads.
ffr*nch bnuuy

br*tish (?) sheep

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

W O R L D O F H O R R O R

W O R L D O F H O R R O R

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She essentially said that before hand to which was more baffling "for some reason businesses are closing down and not opening back up"

Shes an awful retard, turbo trash. F, into the trash she goes
Girls the Cutest.jpg

Guess we have an answer for this now, and it turns out it's actually "no".

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
about femboy Himmler and bunnygirl Hitler
1698615704013.png
1698615813190.png
Why is she like this...

Edit: Fuck, clock me up I guess.

IMissTheOldInternet

I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW
They're all white though. The real Eurotard experience would include a bunch of different ethnicities and much more racism.
Thing is that the true Euro experience is that three fourths of those ethnicites would be bundled up into simply "white" in the US. Since white isn't really present as an identity in Europe, white is yank cope to distract from their true roots being assorted euro castoff mystery meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom