"A fruit fly flew into my mouth during the meet & greet and I didnt want to worry all the beautiful con-goer cookies so i swallowed. 🙃"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Nui Sociere had a chat with hololive's Takane Lui as they watched a horse racing event

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
今日 in 4 hours you too can enjoy some Hag of Duty with what is sure to be a wild bunch.

Before that though, Ririka is singing again. About an hour and a half from now.

Holoctober Day 28's theme was: "Glasses."

They're pretty versatile you know? :fubukisasuga:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Miran karaoke time

Also the 4th VTuber Battle Royale hosted by Tenkai Tsukasa will start in a few hours

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Remilia Nephys of Phase Connect is making her glorious return after being away and sick. Be prepared for some of the best content Phase Connect has to offer as the other talents pale in comparison! Also important to note is that her birthday donothon starts 6 days from now!

Archive

Limkin

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

Negzana

Hagsmith in da haus!!!

She's so cute, and she's walking on water. I love my wife

Also why was it so hard to get to the video it wasn't even appearing on YouTube and there was only like two tweets from official accounts

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
the feline yearns for the amogus

self-hating peruvian

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It's her autism with the thing about not wanting to "ruin the magic" by interacting with people she really looks up to and admires/respects. She also keeps refusing to do a collab with FallenShadow, for example, because of this reason. Same thing also applies to the fleshtubers she likes; the only reason she called into Metokur's final Odysneed stream was because it was the last ever time for it to be able to happen, and she spilled spaghetti hard in that call-in.
The obvious solution is of course for her to collab with people she doesn't look up to at all.

Aprimum, Artemis of the Blue (already collabed with Tenma, a connection is there!), Futakuchi Mana...

DanishCookies

Kalion

:)
Hagsmith in da haus!!!

Should have translated "Nothing Much" as "Worthless Object", since that's what the quote it is referencing is usually translated as.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Oh yeah, NijiEN Meloco released her cover with her fellow genmate Doppio Dropscythe after teasing it before her birthday totsumachi stream

View attachment 53152

Sounds alright. Feels like a decent amount of people have a tendency to wanna fill the instrumental "dead air" in the middle when they cover Echo. It doesn't really feel necessary, but I guess I'll take Doppio doing his gimmick with how chuuni he is on streams.
Their singing is all right, but if they wanted to fill in the instrumental portion, the song needed something heavier and darker than student council drama.

Before that though, Ririka is singing again. About an hour and a half from now.

Part of a karaoke relay with ReGLOSS, with Ao live now and Raden going last. I'm not sure what the occasion is though.

May be late, but I just found out Holodex has a Musical Instrument topic tag. Apparently Vezalius does guitar streams fairly regularly.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
MaiR cover song live later at 8PM JST.

Re:AcT's Syuka Bisui releasing her last cover song.

Her graduation stream is at 8PM JST.

That Qpi cover is good, she likes covering Ado songs. Speaking of Qpi, one clipper translated almost the entire stream when she was interviewed by Inuyama Tamaki.

Quite insightful and she talks about the time she was temporarily indie as well.

A long clip of Raden talking about the Game of Life collab.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
And with that l, Kisaka has graduated. She mentioned this is her new YouTube

She also used the "till we meet again" talk so maybe she's going somewhere, but I think it's more likely she's just gonna keep growing V oshi. She raided Haruka.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
When I get Migo'd

This type of shop talk is interesting. This is Gundou who graduated from Niji because of the baseball joke and deepweb chan who didn't get past the second round of Hololive's interview.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
When I get Migo'd

This type of shop talk is interesting. This is Gundou who graduated from Niji because of the baseball joke and deepweb chan who didn't get past the second round of Hololive's interview.

Not-Gundou's reaction to VTA being mentioned is, uhhh, interesting.

Limkin

So much for "Kotoka and Meloco didn't break any rules by applying to EN, instead of going through VTA" lol. As if anyone bought this anyway with Kotoka hiding living in Japan and having full on mental breakdown after it was leaked by another member. VTA having such a shitty reputation, that a person chose to not even try to apply there is surely interesting. Gives a lot more credibility to allegations that you are only used as unpaid intern

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
TBH, if there is any credence to the whole "Kurosanji" meme, it is VTA. Shit seems real sketchy with those leaks.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Top Bottom