"I loved telling you guys bedtime stories. You guys all had great bedtime stories, and they all went something like this. Once upon a time, there is a little girl named Lia. Lia was walking to the forest, and her mom said Lia, don't walk through the forest by yourself. Lia said, mom, fuck you, I don't care. Mom said, okay, whatever. And all of a sudden, birds swooped out of the sky and pecked out both her eyeballs. The end. You liked those stories when you were younger"Lia Rinkou's mom

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't know much about Mogu, but Sunny and Seigi were pretty small. Sunny had a handful of subs on youtube because of her clips and shorts, but that didn't translate well view wise. She was a three view and Seigi was even worse off. I'm pretty sure he slowed down his content a lot once hanamori fell through.

small correction: Sunny was not always a three view, sometimes she got in the thousands, but it was never enough to be significant.
Oh so the dude is another hanamori member? Jesus how many of them ended up in niji by now?
What kind of genre is Holocure?
Kay: Yes

Kay... please... NO MORE

Also found this cool limbo? inspired mumei game in development. The quantity and quality of fanmade games for hololive only continues to impress.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I'll just believe the Q&A answer where she said "it's obvious by my voice but I prefer not to disclose it" so she is a girl she just doesn't want to confirm she is
I'll say "Dottovu" is a character she created as an androgynous entity, but her as a person is completely different, an average woman with a disconnect to any internet identity she has.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Hanabasami Kyo releasing an Ado cover at 7PM JST.

Furen back in court for Phoenix Wright at 5PM JST.

Koyori continuing Undertale later at 6PM JST, P route run after G route.

A frustrated hag from an unexpected place, VSpo's Tosaki Mimi.

Do you have a good enough voice to satisfy her?

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter
Everytime i see Apex i just wish for Titanfall 3 but if it ever became a thing they would just make it as bad as Apex

Modern gaming gives me aids
Reminder that EA was totally fine with Respawn making Titanfall 3 and it was Respawn that was all for making Apex.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Reminder that EA was totally fine with Respawn making Titanfall 3 and it was Respawn that was all for making Apex.
As much as people can have a bias towards this, Respawn made the best choice. They made a BR game when it was at its peak with games like pubg and fortnite. In terms of business im sure they would do the same choice 100 times before making titanfall 3.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I refuse to believe this. Even if we take it at face value theres other things to consider even if EA was anyone else I doubt it was as simple as "you can make titanfall or a new game"

Chances are both choices come with a ton of caveats I;m sure how much support they would get from EA played a factor in picking Apex Dev time was also a possible factor Respawn was in a state of near shutdown despite the success of TF2.

If I had to guess Apex was the only option that would guarantee them a future and then Apex turned successful so now they cannot drop it want to or not is irrelevant.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
At this point, a successor to Titanfall 2 made by an indie team would be a better game than Titanfall 3 made by modern-day Respawn

It probably wouldn't get as much streams, but it would have SOVL

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I'll say "Dottovu" is a character she created as an androgynous entity, but her as a person is completely different, an average woman with a disconnect to any internet identity she has.
Nah, it's funnier to think she's a tranny so that makes you gay. But really though I also fall back to the Q&A video where the answer was basically, "It's a business decision to not reveal anything, but if you meet me IRL it's obvious"

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
This is weird
Why the heck is the Papa of Rushia straight up talking about this? I tought it was just Miguel doing her monthly threat letter to her antis?

https://archive.ph/KHVm4
maybe because it's co-related to mikecat statement, he got a report that more than 10+ death-threats related emails were sent under his name to various corporations and governor's instance. He also said he probably won't get arrested due to the IP history used on these emails but decided to tweet it anyway to warn people about it

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Has dottovu ever had a contract where she is voicing a male character? Considering she has a pretty deep voice it could make sense for her to choose " they " if she can voice act as a female or a male. Like you said the character Dottovu is an entity completely different from her IRL persona so it would make sense

Stunned But Dumb

I think its funny that any other time you guys see a pronoun in the bio you laugh and disregard the person, but when it comes to Dot you guys give each other wedgies to theorycraft the true nature behind it all

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
W/ regards to the 3 new Niji:

- Ignored the Penis haver.
- The Paladin is a chingchong, but has a pretty based gaming schedule. Still gonna ignore though. Don't need no Chingchong talk messing with my JP studies.
- The Ninja is the best of the bunch, but boy is her rigging stiff. I get very odd Scarle vibes. At least this one studies Japanese. Might watch now and again.

Calli currently getting absolutely Ass-blasted by the 6x Metal Gear Ray fight. She's progressively losing her temper. 😓

Calli's cat sitter is Milky Queen!

When will Milky ever get into Holo? Calli has always been rooting for her. 🤔

On the subject of Kronii/Dot:

This came out today and she plays one of the characters. The game has a prequel that is free, which I dunno if she also featured in?

For this one, they used the real names of the character voices. Do we know Kronii's real name?

- Shion Free talk last night.
- Sakamata back to Undertale, 3 and a half hours still trying to beat Sans. I feel bad cuz cumulatively we're approaching 10 hours in this boss and she's come close SO many times. This was the last game she played before her depression break too, so I hope the hard time doesn't make her depressed again.
- Iroha live with Suika in 20 mins, her eyes have healed pretty well.

I'll do a separate post for the Holoctober round-up and stuff. This one got pretty long as is. 🫡

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

This came out today and she plays one of the characters. The game has a prequel that is free, which I dunno if she also featured in?

For this one, they used the real names of the character voices. Do we know Kronii's real name?

i looked it up and she doesn't appear to have character credits, for the one that released today it gives the credits to dottovu.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Wasn't it something like Tae Kim?

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
View attachment 53098
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/722/932/7f4.jpg

Know your meme can be wack sometimes, but its a good place to easily find blank memes to edit for your needs.

Also, this might sound silly, but I have no clue who Vaush is, I just know I dislike him for some reason despite never watching him.
Vaush is a defender of "cheese pizza", shall we say...

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Drinking with Raden!

Casual Kronii with my ultimate weakness, hotpants. :Vesper-SEEEX!:

Holoctober Day 27's theme was: "Onsen" and boy was it a good one.

Highly suggest checking out the Holoctober + Onsen tag yourself. Could have easily posted 20+ more, there were many good ones. Day 28's theme will be "glasses."

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
At this point, a successor to Titanfall 2 made by an indie team would be a better game than Titanfall 3 made by modern-day Respawn

It probably wouldn't get as much streams, but it would have SOVL
Today is actually Titanfalls 7th anniversary they put out a few new game modes today and might be having an announcement later?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Look at this little shit, looking all innocent

This is a little bookmark post just in case, not sure I can make it in time for the Recap

Top Bottom