"Kronii's foot... sniff sniff, sniff sniff... so sweet"Takane Lui

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Tenma is using a low-rez pixel art model for her World of Horror stream and I think it looks really cool. Apparently one of her community members made it. Wonder if they would do commissions.

tenma.jpeg

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Looks like Mozzu is joining the FOTM club

Last night I swear I heard her say that she wasn't going to play this game

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

stassy

After Irys, Biboo get kinda doxxed by Cloudfire

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Keep in mind Pippa had a massive rant about this subject and she was of the same mindset. But knowing her and her friend group maaaaaaaaaaassive X to doubt. I'd like to think of Mozzu as a straight shooter but there is always this sheen of performance that could be overlaying everything and morality is not excluded.

In a parasocial-ridden entertainment medium it's just good business sense for a woman to paint herself as a pure maiden because it drives deluded turbovirgins into thinking they can buy the right to her hymen.

Your average twitter troon wishes they could pass this well.

VTuberBobDole

Can a Teammate weigh in on what this is? I tried to do my reps and went back 10+ pages and didn't see (or totally missed) anything about this.

1698345476903.png

I need someone to drip-feed me some Gura news, I'm going through withdrawal (besides the upcoming MV).

If I remember correctly, sharing member post info here is OK, just content wasn't allowed?

Nerissa's brother apparently built himself some sort of blacksmith forge to mess around with and try to make things. Sometimes Nerissa gets him to make things for her. She gave the example of paying him $100 to make her a mic stand.

Is this really that weird/uncommon? I know a couple people who dabble in blacksmithing as a hobby. Not hard to buy an anvil, furnace, and some tools and make yourself a small forge in a shed out back.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Looks like Mozzu is joining the FOTM club

Last night I swear I heard her say that she wasn't going to play this game

Like I said earlier this games it the equivalent of Uncut Colombian for menhera woman. It’s not a matter of if there gonna play it it’s a matter of went there playing it.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
You know what? This looks awesome, as chuuba designs go with over the top, heavily saturated colors asymmetric designs. We need more of stuff like this, one that I'm really enjoying recently is Nino Egyn:

Maybe we're going through the cycle of 'Art Is Relatable > Guess The Quirk > Something Wrong Is Brewing > A Fucking Clown > Art Is Relatable' again.

In other news, the coof was doing its reps during TwitchCon, as almost everyone in the LIG vtuber sphere got infected (people who met Layna, Coqui, Olivia, etc.), and this spilled in my timeline:

I guess the priority is to extort people instead of preventing a third wave.

these fucking faggots made sure to vote for shit to be like this. My fucking god, the worst part is they don't die and keep voting to fuck people over.

FoxBearGranma

__ __ / \.-"""-./ \ \ - - / |
Can a Teammate weigh in on what this is? I tried to do my reps and went back 10+ pages and didn't see (or totally missed) anything about this.

I need someone to drip-feed me some Gura news, I'm going through withdrawal (besides the upcoming MV).

If I remember correctly, sharing member post info here is OK, just content wasn't allowed?
She just talked about how she likes her merch this year and that she has a scary movie watchalong picked out. And posted a picture of merch from this year including little Ame and Gura plushie things.

Edit: these https://shop.geekjack.net/collectio...crylic-diorama-stand-holocrewmate-plushie-set

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Time to learn about Creepypastas!

With a complimentary Bingocard!

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
YT recs just washed one up for @SandyCat, a two-view troon

Twatter says he still identifies as male though

But wait, what's that?
1698346800264.png :ewww:

1698346925185.png
Holy AGP, Batman!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

In case anyone was wondering, what caused this was the app they use to display the static images of other girls in a collab. Wonder if that was also Ame's part that did that, like it was for IRyS.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

You call it mental illness, I call it faggy behavior.

I rest my case.

holy shit

go outside
And maybe find a sturdy branch to tie his Amazon ropes to while he's out there if he's really this upset about such a non-issue. I highly doubt most people even pay much attention to oshi marks. Next he'll be shocked to find out that sports teams reuse numbers for athletes.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Hey, she has Mechanicus, hope she plays it on strim
Matara played Mechanicus on Sunday. I'm pretty sure she'll be playing it again: she's been really getting into WH40K. She played Darktide too, has been reading the books, even talked about buying some minis to play the tabletop. (She likes Necrons and Tyranids)

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

In case anyone was wondering, what caused this was the app they use to display the static images of other girls in a collab. Wonder if that was also Ame's part that did that, like it was for IRyS.
The funniest instance of this was when it kicked in during one of the Phase Yubicraft streams, where Shiina was using the Minecraft model with the Kiwi censor bar on it.

why would they care as long as you pay them?
Reputable corpos and profitable indies are less likely to screw them over by taking forever to pay or kicking up drama over nothing, while being more likely to give the artist consistent ongoing work as a repeat customer and giving them more exposure to other high-profile clients. I'm sure a lot of these people would still do smaller projects if you get hold of them during downtime, but prioritising bigger names makes sense for them on multiple levels.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Top Bottom