"Airi..."Airiheads

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Everyone be fuckin playing this game man

God's Strongest Dragoon

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

theres something about cannibalism and incest that connects every (sad) girl in existence it seems like

Stunned But Dumb

this game is like a beacon to all the women who used to post on AO3. They can't help themselves, they are drawn to it, dragged against the coals of society to grab at it

Awoogers

this game is like a beacon to all the women who used to post on AO3. They can't help themselves, they are drawn to it, dragged against the coals of society to grab at it
every AO3 women in existence when andrew and leyley comes into the function

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
every AO3 women in existence when andrew and leyley comes into the function

I can't be the only one to not know what "AO3" is/was, can you give us a quick summary on who and what was there, and why?

Awoogers

I can't be the only one to not know what "AO3" is/was, can you give us a quick summary on who and what was there, and why?
fanfiction

LOTS and LOTS of it

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
I love this weird revelation from the twins. Rat King Tea. I max out on using teabags twice in a brew then throw it away.

braindoko

Eureka is playing DDLC blind!

But her model broke so she’s a cat
Edit: she named her character Yuri without knowing one of the main girls is named Yuri too :inahungryl:

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Pretty much the prime fanfiction website on the current Internet ever since Fanfiction.net started mass deleting content and other sites like Ficwad were comparitively shit/died. Features user-created and searchable tags for every fandom and possible genre/fetish/whatever you can think of. Since it has such lax rules and moderation it's got a lot of insane content that you could expect from hyper-niche fandom communities powered by sexually frustrated women and teens.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Why the actual hell did the only vtuber willing to obey Christian marital laws also have to be a goddamn piss drinker.

At this point I'm starting to feel like I'm being actively taunted by multiple higher powers.
She's not the only one. Despite the "Lemon woman" nickname, she has nothing to do with piss. She also believes in waiting until marriage for sex for.....particular reasons....

Awoogers

She's not the only one. Despite the "Lemon woman" nickname, she has nothing to do with piss. She also believes in waiting until marriage for sex for.....particular reasons....

this is still a memorable quote from loomi

thanks for the spittake that i had on that day lemon woman that was a fun(?) time

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That fucking incest game is unintentionally scary, since the girl isn't that far off from how a lot of women are irl, specially with the mindgames, manipulation, guilt tripping, gaslighting, lies, insane grudges, revenge plots and general sociopathic behavior. Noticing that such things aren't just fiction is the scariest part of all.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
in the topic of lumers, someone mentioned she made a clip channel but there was no shilling of said channel. Here's a clip, her clips have too much zoomer brainrot edits for my taste. Also she isn't tagging her shit under phaseclips :urtearingmeapart:

for the 3 niggas that care PCW will be out later today I haven't had the time to properly sit to get it done :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Lumi is prime "be my getaway driver" material

Anyway this happened and it had shades of Pippa/Kirsche's Dead Space 3 collab (in mic quality at least). She actually does seem a bit less hinged with this current model.

:architect: ? watch

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Top Bottom