"If you try to put pressure on kohais, people will call you otsubone-baba; Yes I've experienced it, but I've decided also to become a good otsubone-baba when it happens!"Houshou Marine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Bijou has the Asian non-smelling sweat gene.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
The rrats i saw is that Victoria Brightshield might be Mogu. From what i saw she seems to be a MGS fan, Pomu will probably love this one.

EDIT: Checked more of her and yeah, i'm really looking forward to this one.

EDIT2: Saw an clip of her and Aris. I really want Victoria to be her.

Arisemi.png

Last edited:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
1698281324736.png
Minor desktop yab i assumed that Niji logo is old in house l2d stuff?

God's Strongest Dragoon

I mean, I feel like this was disproved when they hired people like Hex again. Krisis I think had one big name, if you consider Issei Kai a big name, but the other two weren't the most popular. Wilson was called a shxtou copycat and Vanta only had a name in the ffxiv community, so they were also small fish.
HoloEN usually had at least 1-2 big names to act as the ringer, hoping their fanbases would hop over and watch other talents. In Hololive EN, Gura's PL was far bigger than anyone else's. Irys's PL cover of Renai Circulation remains the de facto cover and they made her a Vsinger. Council had Mumei's PL. Meanwhile Advent was just super stacked with everyone there being established names. Had Project: Hope not fallen apart, I would not be surprised if Nerissa were to be labeled another Vsinger.

Even HolostarsEN did it. First wave had Magni's PL as the big name and Altare's PL was the second biggest. Sure, those who follow the indie scene knew of Randon but he wasn't as huge as the other two. Then in the Tempest DLC Fighter Pack 1, it was pretty much just Bettel as the big name but he was very prominent in the twitch vtuber scene. People talk about Vshojo being the poach agency but it's not like Hololive hires entirely nobodies, they pretty much always have at least 1 big name in a gen.

Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
View attachment 52618
Minor desktop yab i assumed that Niji logo is old in house l2d stuff?
Thinking it's just her being a troll as I'm pretty sure she'd uninstall the L2D software as she won't have access to it (it works as a hub basically) but looking at her desktop mess...

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Thinking it's just her being a troll as I'm pretty sure she'd uninstall the L2D software as she won't have access to it (it works as a hub basically) but looking at her desktop mess...
she is seruoisuly tech illterate so i 100% think she still has it only recently did the other vsj girls teach she can use firefox instead of MS Edge

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
HoloEN usually had at least 1-2 big names to act as the ringer, hoping their fanbases would hop over and watch other talents. In Hololive EN, Gura's PL was far bigger than anyone else's. Irys's PL cover of Renai Circulation remains the de facto cover and they made her a Vsinger. Council was a bit of an oddity because while a lot of them had a history in the scene, none of them were substantially big names. Meanwhile Advent was just super stacked with everyone there being established names. Had Project: Hope not fallen apart, I would not be surprised if Nerissa were to be labeled another Vsinger.

Even HolostarsEN did it. First wave had Magni's PL as the big name and Altare's PL was the second biggest. Sure, those who follow the indie scene knew of Randon but he wasn't as huge as the other two. Then in the Tempest DLC Fighter Pack 1, it was pretty much just Bettel as the big name but he was very prominent in the twitch vtuber scene. People talk about Vshojo being the poach agency but it's not like Hololive hires entirely nobodies, they pretty much always have at least 1 big name in a gen.
Mumei's PL had a shitload of subs no?

Limkin

What Nijisanji is going to do, fire her? I will say, having a ton of Niji-related shit at desktop despite not working for them seems very deliberate. You would think she, if not deleted, would at least put it in a separate folder

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Nijipostin day 22, the Sango's meet edition!

She is the hero of Spain!
https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/ataglance/2491/ (Turn on CC)
She is a baseball queen

She would be a UN member if she wasn't a vtuber

This droopy-eyed women is quite cute even if she is smug and I will agree with her, we are on top of a pineapple that's on a turtle

Facts

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
she is seruoisuly tech illterate so i 100% think she still has it only recently did the other vsj girls teach she can use firefox instead of MS Edge
Makes sense honestly
What Nijisanji is going to do, fire her? I will say, having a ton of Niji-related shit at desktop despite not working for them seems very deliberate. You would think she, if not deleted, would at least put it in a separate folder
This is why I think it's a purposeful troll but she is sentimental too, but yeah end of day even if she had a nijiapp she can't access anything since she wouldn't have email access to login now. Since Selen mentioned how the nijiapp lets you access any model (and pngs) from a network drive but they need to seek perms to model swap (as content.)

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter

While everyone is celebrating the new debuts, Millie is still yearning for a kouhai that fits her criteria of older men/hunky beefy men.

God's Strongest Dragoon

You're right on that, I completely forgot how big her sub count was. I only remembered Fauna's PL as the biggest but it was never really gigantic, she was big for an ASMR streamer but as a content creator, it wasn't anything monstrous like several hundred thousand. Bae was from a smaller corp and I don't recall Kronii being a big name. Sana was mainly known for her art but not much for else.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
You could also argue that fauna' PL was among the most popular asmr vtubers out there. Same for Sana's PL being a well known artist

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

While everyone is celebrating the new debuts, Millie is still yearning for a kouhai that fits her criteria of older men/hunky beefy men.

For real though it's always fucking twinks. I want another OG Aruran tier design of Oyajis

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
On the other hand: RIKU TAZUMI, COULD WE PLEASE NOT ACCELERATE, FOR FIVE FUCKING MINUTES???

Assuming no new retirements or debuts between now and the new year, NijiEN will end 2023 with only three more members than it started 2023 with. Two, if you count Yugo who retired in December '22.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
It is literally over for Claude now. The wigger will make him graduate in 3 months.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I meant to say something earlier, but it slipped my mind.

@Bay Lurker I would like to formally congratulate you on your new nemesis, @JustLurking

Kalion

:)
I need to do some investigating when I'm back at my PC, but I believe Claude Clawmark may be a guy who's podcast I shilled before, Arakita Seigi.

Edit: Yes I'm late and didn't read.

Top Bottom