"I'm not a child I'm underage"Kobo Kanaeru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wherever Airi went for this business trip sounds wild.

She should be use to this from working in the Bay Area, she basically described the Tenderloin

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

hlwldlnf

I member when everyone thought Vox was Connor based on his trailer voice alone...

Anyways, press a preemptive F for these 3's wallets after all the money they will spend on their debut videos unless they pull a Rosemi
Or a Vanta, that dark skinned heroes dude, he just stuck some pngs on a popsicle stick and made a lore video

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Cringe lines and bad mics are tradition by this point. We'll only get a good idea about them when they debut.

Yeah, if you compare with last year when they debuted 17 livers.

/vt/ is speculating that Claude Clawmark is Arakita Seigi and Kunai Nakasato is Sunnysplosion
Not completely sure but the voices fit.
>Small ties to Hanamori
Yeah, I can see it.

Limkin

Guy looks like shit, sounds like he is on a shitter, and will probably be dogshit.
Knight girl sounds like generic uwu e-girl. Also, armor with lots of holes and exposing the most vulnerable parts of the body is stupid
The other girl sounds like a tranny
And they all have quality like they hired a 1 view who started streaming yesterday and is doing it with an xbox mic lol, absolutely perfect first impression
I am trying really hard to care, and I just don't. Nothing about them grabs attention and makes you want to check out the debut, quite the opposite. We even know the voices already, why bother

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Officially out, start the speculations

My early speculation on Clawmark is it's KamiyaJuu because they sound pretty similar.

I posted about him over at the Lazarus Pit

Kamiya Juu, a pretty popular PH VTuber, announces his indefinite hiatus. He says that he's "looking for a job" but seems to be implying that he'll reincarnate in some form.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Claude Clawmark
Ok, so can we confirm that it's mandatory to have a retarded alliterative name if you are a male NijiEN now?

soap suds

Cringe lines and bad mics are tradition by this point. We'll only get a good idea about them when they debut.

/vt/ is speculating that Claude Clawmark is Arakita Seigi and Kunai Nakasato is Sunnysplosion
Well putting it like that... yeah 17 livers in one year was wild looking back on it. As for Seigi, he said he was moving on from vtubing during his graduation, but if it is him that's nice as well. He isn't a bad dude and was pretty chill. We haven't had a Hanamori friend in the last three waves so it'll be a return to tradition.
Or a Vanta, that dark skinned heroes dude, he just stuck some pngs on a popsicle stick and made a lore video
Well, this was because the artist he chose for his lore video didn't get stuff done in time so he had to improvise. I will say his little popsicle show was probably more memorable than anything he was planning so it worked out well.

hlwldlnf

Koros Apogee

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

WAIT FUCK

There's a high chance that the kunoichi is sunny because the voice is eerily similar to hers and I've been watching her for literal years now

I'll take the meds but the voice is eerily similar

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
If it is him then here starts the nepo rrats, dude‘s from hanamori
It also goes against people saying: "Nijis only hire large talent", he was basically a nobody.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
My early speculation on Clawmark is it's KamiyaJuu because they sound pretty similar.

I posted about him over at the Lazarus Pit
Im not too sure about on kamiya being Claude because as far as I remember he was in her good friend pan's birthday stream months ago after he announced hiatus but I could be wrong about this

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
RE; Nijidebuts:
The dude looks like abject shit, it's like they looked at tempus and said "How can we make our design even more flamboyant and ridiculous?", that coat makes him look like he's tiny and his name is another Niji engrish cringer. The middle girl is whatever, another generic design I will forget about and then when someone shills her I will question where she's even from.

But in true Niji fashion, even if they miss most of the shots, some do land. The last girl with the animal pelt actually has a great and memorable design, though that still won't stop her from being another face in the crowd if she doesn't have the personality to stand out.

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
They were accelerated so fast that their wave dont even have a name kek

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

TURURUTU BRAZIIL
Anyone has some PL in mind?
There have been dozens of graduations these months.

Riku da Silva:
KKKKKK aceleração
Polish_20231025_211910012.png
I kinda wanna see their dynamic
2 girls 1 male
The last full male wave most relevant moment was a meme

soap suds

It also goes against people saying: "Nijis only hire large talent", he was basically a nobody.
I mean, I feel like this was disproved when they hired people like Hex again. Krisis I think had one big name, if you consider Issei Kai a big name, but the other two weren't the most popular. Wilson was called a shxtou copycat and Vanta only had a small following in the ffxiv community, so they were also small fish.

Last edited:

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom