"I'd rather cut my dick off and throw it into the tall grass!"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I have a serious question: do Latino women prefer big ass man? :smugselen:

Tenma's thristing for Miguel is both funny and terrifying to me for powerleveling reasons.
On other menhera man news.

Lando landed on urgent care on the last day of twitchcon. He seems to be fine. Learn how to drink kids even more in public !

A

His Pippenis must be burning from the TWITCH23 Ultra Gonorrhea after trying to impregnate every woman there.
Funny that you both think Lando was giving and not taking. He obviously got his bussy blown out like a speaker at a EDM concert.
Proctor what chu doin' man? You tell us not to touch it but you're elbows deep in that shit you hypocrite.
One (1) date with Kirsche and the dude's rizzing even the hoes. He's out of control.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Proctor what chu doin' man? You tell us not to touch it but you're elbows deep in that shit you hypocrite.
Pls undastand, it's like how Null discourages cowtipping but was elbow-deep in interacting with people like Ethan Ralph and CWC.
:smugmoona:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor continues streaming The Coffin of Andy and Leyley

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Ngl HoloEearth felt like millions of dollars of failure in the making, way too niche of an audience and application. That gonna be fun when it came crashing down.
Yes that technology that COVER is developing that is funded by several large tech firms that they also get to use with few restrictions to peddle their sadgirl exebitions sure is burning a hole in covers pockets for all the FREE it is because it's again Developed by Cover.

they should stop using it to make money because I don't understand how TIMEZONES work.

I'm making fun of you if you cannot tell.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
@superduper why

Also she already hit the goal for the Proctor special, I guess. Hooray and all that

Limkin

Cover is really going in circles aren't they, this is the second time they tried making some kind of AR technology based game, only to end up using the said thing on idol concerts because this is what brings the bulk of money

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Cover is really going in circles aren't they, this is the second time they tried making some kind of AR technology based game, only to end up using the said thing on idol concerts because this is what brings the bulk of money
Well, both times the tech WAS beneficial to develop even if it didn't get used for their initial objective, even if they pivot towards virtual concerts that is a possible increase in ticket sales and viewership, and a potential release valve for the ever increasing bloat of their irl cons. Business almost never goes to plan, but shifting gears and making a profit anyways is the mark of good entrepreneurship.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

You guys can keep saying that, but for me Youtube actually works. So no, if me actually getting to watch shit makes me a low iq sportsmonkey. Well, thems the apples

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

You guys can keep saying that, but for me Youtube actually works. So no, if me actually getting to watch shit makes me a low iq sportsmonkey. Well, thems the apples

>youtube runs better
>youtube doesn't randomly freeze when my adblocker catches something
>don't have to play adblocker bingo and change mine every week to see which one will work this time
>youtube doesn't take 3 refreshes to load properly
>player doesn't randomly cut out for no reason whatsoever
>VODs exist automatically and don't get deleted in a week

>twitch has free message highlighting and funny redeems
edit: True, twitch is better about copyright bullshit and you can play music or make reactslop without getting your penis obliterated on twitch
Clearly, it is everyone else that's low IQ.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Example 1: Hey guys check out this Youtube stream!
1698169927842.png
Example 2: Hey guys check out this Twitch stream!
1698169884769.png
Kirsche, you dumb.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

There are only two ways that Youtube streaming (as far as I can tell) is worse than Twitch
1) Live DMCA so you have a hard time doing 'react' content
2) The chat system, and the moderation of the chat, sucks massively compared to Twitch.

Other than that, Youtube is just the purely superior platform.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
edit: True, twitch is better about copyright bullshit and you can play music or make reactslop without getting your penis obliterated on twitch
Clearly, it is everyone else that's low IQ.
There are only two ways that Youtube streaming (as far as I can tell) is worse than Twitch
1) Live DMCA so you have a hard time doing 'react' content
2) The chat system, and the moderation of the chat, sucks massively compared to Twitch.

Other than that, Youtube is just the purely superior platform.
I've heard that the moderation is a pain in the ass on YouTube, however on thr DMCA that is something I'm surprised that Amazon hasnt been annihilated for yet as it seems like a massive liability. People just watch full TV shows on there and play music like a radio station without any overarching content. Seems like YouTube and Twitch could get better or worse chat feature wise. But there is really only one way for Twitch to go on the copyrighted content side

swimmingsharks

everyone says otherwise for some reason, but i think discoverability on twitch is better for beginning streamers because it is platform that is purely about streamers and you can easily browse a category/game to see everybody currently on (idk if kirsche gives a fuck about this though)
i agree the vod system and being unable to view/share/link a specific stream is completely retarded

Last edited:

Limkin

Kirsche is not a smart woman, and this is putting it lightly. The way she does streams aligns really well with what twitch is good for. Therefore she thinks twitch is good and YT is not. Completely ignoring the elephant in the room, that this people are viewers, not streamers, and for a viewer who doesn't want to engage with a chat there is literally zero things that makes twitch better.
twitch is better for beginning streamers
Have fun streaming for 12 hours a day as a beginner to even appear on a list for someone occasionally. Totally great experience for someone who is starting out.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
everyone says otherwise for some reason, but discoverability on twitch is better for beginning streamers because it is platform that is purely about streamers and you can easily browse a category/game to see everybody currently on (idk if kirsche gives a fuck about this though)
i agree the vod system and being unable to view/share/link a specific stream is completely retarded
Yes and no. There's much more chance of someone stumbling into your stream, because streams are hard as shit to find on YT because it prioritizes videos, but on youtube people can find your VODs, watch them, sub and then show up for your actual streams.
Kirsche is not a smart woman, and this is putting it lightly. The way she does streams aligns really well with what twitch is good for. Therefore she thinks twitch is good and YT is not. Completely ignoring the elephant in the room, that this people are viewers, not streamers, and for a viewer who doesn't want to engage with a chat there is literally zero things that makes twitch better.
Women, assuming they're right and everyone else is wrong even with overwhelming evidence. Name a more iconic duo.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Have fun streaming for 12 hours a day as a beginner to even appear on a list for someone occasionally. Totally great experience for someone who is starting out.
That's easy though! You just leave your stream running on a brb screen, or loop old streams! You'd have to be dumb to not realize how great that is. :marinesmug:

swimmingsharks

I was thinking about smaller games and not genshit tier popular stuff where there are always 500 people streaming it. I have an easy time checking the holocure category and watching an interesting looking 2view for a while. Stuff like just talking, art, and popular games are definitely impossible for a beginner to use - unless they already have 500 followers before they even started streaming (vtweeters)
My bad I didn't really specify
Yes and no. There's much more chance of someone stumbling into your stream, because streams are hard as shit to find on YT because it prioritizes videos, but on youtube people can find your VODs, watch them, sub and then show up for your actual streams.
Good point, yeah

Top Bottom