"I'm a bottom feeder, you give me the bare minimum and I'll slurp it up"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
On other menhera man news.

Lando landed on urgent care on the last day of twitchcon. He seems to be fine. Learn how to drink kids even more in public !

A

And the sisters on the doxsite are seething about it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Just another one o dem Katta games

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

La+ spent an hour yesterday detailing how much she loved kiara's 《DO U》

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
She's pretty cool but I will say beware the discord. I haven't really seen what goes on in there but this raised a few flags
View attachment 52338
View attachment 52339
Makes me a bit cautious of Woozle too.
Curious how they allow minors there. I get that her stream is +15 or something like that, but it's still a huge liability. About the identity thing I can just ignore it, I don't really get why you people get so stuck about it, wisdom was already released:
076.png

I have a serious question: do Latino women prefer big ass man? :smugselen:
From what they taught me: yes, it is very common for women to enjoy a big, toned male gluteus maximus, but they hate the rock-solid bodybuilder ass.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Curious how they allow minors there. I get that her stream is +15 or something like that, but it's still a huge liability. About the identity thing I can just ignore it, I don't really get why you people get so stuck about it, wisdom was already released:
Ever heard of transphobia? ESPECIALLY if there are minors easily influenceable in the same place. TTD

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou

USS IOWA

Interesting info dump on Yagoo and Hololive's work ethics from reddit.
Link to the comment.
The clip in question.
The full stream.
Damn imagine seeing your company grow from a small indie VR game studio to becoming a titan of the vtubing industry, and constantly juggling the managing of that company, expanding it, and keepig it relevant in an ever changing multimedia landscape. I wouldn't blame Yagoo if he cries, that shit would break me.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Cherish your oshi, even if they are a massive :WHORE!!!:
Whores need the most attention.
because when a Rat infestation happens you don't ignore the guy whos job it is to breed them.

Do not pander or cater to the illness this normalizes the illness if you want it in even simpler terms it rewards bad behavior and teaches the vermintide that their bullshit product will sell in quantities.

This is exactly what happened with the Gays a few hundred millions years back the mentally ill and unstable used it as a crutch to get away with bullshit internet drama and win "internet points" except now it's gotten so bad the ground they walk on must be kissed and they must have more privileges wherever they deign to park their fat asses.

Most of them are Grifters and Faggots who have appropriated a Medical Malady people suffer from and used it to scream "LOOK AT ME" as loud as possible.

IF you feel the need to Scream into the void that you are THE SPEECHUSL and everyone has to follow along then you are not good people you are the entitled little child wailing they want the chocolate bar.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
On other menhera man news.

Lando landed on urgent care on the last day of twitchcon. He seems to be fine. Learn how to drink kids even more in public !

A

And the sisters on the doxsite are seething about it.

His Pippenis must be burning from the TWITCH23 Ultra Gonorrhea after trying to impregnate every woman there.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Roza sad posting and Monkubus being a great friend

frz

Damn imagine seeing your company grow from a small indie VR game studio to becoming a titan of the vtubing industry, and constantly juggling the managing of that company, expanding it, and keepig it relevant in an ever changing multimedia landscape. I wouldn't blame Yagoo if he cries, that shit would break me.
The thing is he genuinely cares about the talents and his staffs as well so that's an easy emotional trainwreck when they don't do well. See INNK, probs lost a lotta sleep over having to put the project in the garbage bin and fires alot of people.

Or whatever happened to holostars whom he actually even managed lulw.

Ngl HoloEearth felt like millions of dollars of failure in the making, way too niche of an audience and application. That gonna be fun when it came crashing down.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Vtuber forum btw
Please understand, half of this forum scored way too high on that online autism test taken a year back. There are only so many things we can channel that energy into.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Link to the comment.
The clip in question.
The full stream.
It is honestly surprising to hear that about Yagoo. Good to hear he cares so much.

For the second to last and last points she listed, hopefully they do not overload them on required work. I think events like Holo Summer should be optional and the only required big concert event would be the Fes concerts. Having Winter/Sping be focused on Fes, Spring/Summer be HoloSummer really only leaves a downtime period of Fall, which may not even be a rest period for girls that have other plans like birthday or anniversary lives, solo lives, etc.

Ngl HoloEearth felt like millions of dollars of failure in the making, way too niche of an audience and application. That gonna be fun when it came crashing down.
Is this ESL shit? HoloEarth hasn't failed, yet, and likely will be fine if they keep holding concerts in it. Reception to those concerts has been positive, AFAIK, because it gives a very unique experience you can't get with shit like SPWN or Youtube. Their plan to monetize it with chat emotes and customization will probably go far, too.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Link to the comment.
The clip in question.
The full stream.
Reminds me of a clip I saw of Noel tearing up a bit and talks about missing the old days where all the talents would cram into the previous much smaller studio. Sounds like nowadays everyone is more separated and doing their own projects. It makes sense that there is something nostalgic about being a small corpo scrapping by with a small team.

I found a link to HL's old studio in the comments:

Compare that to the new gigantic studio..

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Proctor asking the real questions:

Proctor what chu doin' man? You tell us not to touch it but you're elbows deep in that shit you hypocrite.
I found a link to HL's old studio in the comments:

This vid always felt like it's from some lost media VHS shit from the 80's, with the shitty quality/audio and the strange way it's filmed.

frz

Is this ESL shit? HoloEarth hasn't failed, yet, and likely will be fine if they keep holding concerts in it. Reception to those concerts has been positive, AFAIK, because it gives a very unique experience you can't get with shit like SPWN or Youtube. Their plan to monetize it with chat emotes and customization will probably go far, too.
Reception to those concerts has been positive yes,... by the 3 people who actually watched it. Name all the people who actually participated in TVA, I can find one guy?

It's gonna do its job as a niche application yes. But the server upkeep and initial investment might prove too much. Or maybe I'm underestimating how much people are willing to shill for these concerts. I just don't see it getting popular until they made it available as an app on a mobile phone where you can click join concerts, and it looked like they already invested millions into the project.

It's kinda looked too much like facebook metaverse shit. But I guess they figured out a way to monetize it unlike Zuck.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Reception to those concerts has been positive yes,... by the 3 people who actually watched it. Name all the people who actually participated in TVA, I can find one guy?

It's gonna do its job as a niche application yes. But the server upkeep and initial investment might prove too much. Or maybe I'm underestimating how much people are willing to shill for these concerts. I just don't see it getting popular until they made it available as an app on a mobile phone where you can click join concerts, and it looked like they already invested millions into the project.
The concerts have happened at asscrack AM for a large swath of users of this site and were mainly advertised towards the JP audience, what the fuck are you on about? When I joined the test a while back it was packed and spread out over multiple servers. You vastily underestimate how easy it is to make money off whales with a huge pre-established IP like Hololive.

Top Bottom