"Uruka I wanted to thank you for finally changing your clothes, you were starting to stink, but what I wanted to ask you was how far apart do you wear your bra? Do you wear any at all?"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
To be honest, the song wasn't as bad as I expected up to be.
And it sure as hell doesn't hold a candle to the damage that MGSV and Survive inflicted to the franchise.
There are so many times you can ask someone who is "done" with something to make more before he actually runs off of enough ideas to make something out of them. Kojima was "done" with MGS since MGS2.
It's not THAT bad, except for the chorus. Take away the chorus and it's a solid 'meh' at worst.
The Not-Tempus trio chilling @ Twitchcon.

v
Bettel and Altare are gay sexing. Bettel and Lando are gay sexing. Lando wants to gay sex with both of them together, but Randon and Altare gay hate each other, which causes discord in the gay sex relationship of Lando and Randon (which leads to more violent gay sex between them).

Source: I have watched like 1 stream since they left and I've seen the tweets that were posted in this thread.
1697924517349.png

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

NO

But she is kinda funny

I love Mikeneko

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Punished Lurker

welp, looks like I am late for the Kiara/Keeki stalker situation

If anyone cares, I might put a modicum of effort into a post for once and try to make a bigger post about Kakun, he has quite an history (tho I might need some help with that, idk how to successfully search warosu)
If anything, the most similar schizo I would compare him to is Kroniis own Gabriel
Just for the basics
Is this Kakun the same German fat guy that uses ARS to superchat Kiara?
Its so fucking Scary that this NIgga its real if thats the case
Maybe Kiara should really collab with a Homo to Nuke the unicorns
I would be interested in a post about the guy, I don't hang around the hololive chats much so I don't have an idea of who Kakun is, so the info would be appreciated.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Archive
Wigger having some kind of moment, it seems. Guess we'll see what it is about in 5 hours.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Anyway, for those that give a shit about Nijisanji:

Speaking of PLs, that VTA polyglot, Filia Kogarashi has been streaming on her PL, Benio Mashiro. Her VTA VODs got privated on September 2nd, so it is possible she is either going to debut in Niji proper, or somehere else (Holo ID4?). Though, IDK if it was ever the case that a VTA individual streamed on their PL during the period between VTA activities ceasing and their Niji debut.
She resumed her activities in her PL and has been streaming consistently ever since sept 30. Yeah i don't think she's coming back. VTA doesn't really announce graduations properly, she either left on her own accord or because of stuff that happened behind the scenes, we probably not going to get answers to that. Shame, she looked very entertaining and could have been another bridge for EN and JP.

Still on VTA news, Kusakabe Azusa, a former member of VTA, reincarnated as Jill Mitsunoki from RIOT Music.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Greetings to the Asylum. Casual year-long lurker but first time poster. Been following some Niji talents since Aug 2022 and only the recent Holo Advent wave but that's not why I'm here. Taiwanese chuubas worth watching:

Aoi Hinamori (CN language streams only), recently her ASMRs got to a point that she got in trouble with YouTube and she decided to hide most of them behind membership. Occasional zatsu streams are hilarious whenever she decides to mald at chat and drop some foul language that's comparable to Enna's level.

銀河 Galaxy CH (CN language streams only), she mainly sings CN, JP and EN songs. Gives off a very comfy onee-chan feel in her zatsudans.

森森鈴蘭 / Lily Linglan (CN language streams only), trilingual singer same as above. Can't comment much on her zatsu's as I haven't gone through it yet. She used to stream with the same name but under a different YouTube account. Last year she had a redebut with her lore intertwined with a magician named Margaret North.

Not sure if anyone's interested but I'll probably keep an eye on the Taiwanese VTuber space and keep folks here updated for any interesting stuff going on.

Negzana

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Nolan sighting

Mister Crush has his own thread now
IT was created to not bother others with his Super Autist Aura LV3 (MAX)
Please post it there
Thanks

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Greetings to the Asylum. Casual year-long lurker but first time poster. Been following some Niji talents since Aug 2022 and only the recent Holo Advent wave but that's not why I'm here. Taiwanese chuubas worth watching:

Aoi Hinamori (CN language streams only), recently her ASMRs got to a point that she got in trouble with YouTube and she decided to hide most of them behind membership. Occasional zatsu streams are hilarious whenever she decides to mald at chat and drop some foul language that's comparable to Enna's level.

銀河 Galaxy CH (CN language streams only), she mainly sings CN, JP and EN songs. Gives off a very comfy onee-chan feel in her zatsudans.

森森鈴蘭 / Lily Linglan (CN language streams only), trilingual singer same as above. Can't comment much on her zatsu's as I haven't gone through it yet. She used to stream with the same name but under a different YouTube account. Last year she had a redebut with her lore intertwined with a magician named Margaret North.

Not sure if anyone's interested but I'll probably keep an eye on the Taiwanese VTuber space and keep folks here updated for any interesting stuff going on.

You gotta fight @Gaotye(bilibili DD) in a cage match to decide which China gets to stay here.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Goth Fauna chads are you awake? It's time to eat.

:Vesper-SEEEX!:

Also i found this one too.

Archive
Wigger having some kind of moment, it seems. Guess we'll see what it is about in 5 hours.

She's been in America for exactly 1-day lol. She promised a few things as Calli, like the Suika stream with her mom, so it's weird to see her go off on DDK instead.

Also she mentioned an off-collab with Kiara for girly things like nail painting stream, I wonder which part of her trip that is? I don't see Kiara traveling anytime soon after she just said she wanted a break from all that.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I would be interested in a post about the guy, I don't hang around the hololive chats much so I don't have an idea of who Kakun is, so the info would be appreciated.
I don't have receipts as this is all from memory so take this with a grain of salt, but:
Super autist super simp, of a far more malicious type than Nolan see also the stalker shit from earlier. Never admits any wrongdoing, uses the "I was just joking/trolling" defense it's even in his twitter profile. Hornyposts on main, roommate posts on main, replies to pretty much every one of Keeki's twitter posts with full paragraphs, has 3 alts that I know about allegedly more and retweets himself on occasion. Got banned from the kfp discord for writing creepy fantasies and also allegedly sending uncomfortable messages to underaged girls, bragged on twitter about seeing a cosplayer's accidental nipple slip at a convention then tried to justify himself when called out. Spammed Keeki's Kofi with blogpost donations it was 10+ a month, kept swapping to ARS to superchat to the point where "visiting argentina" was a meme and Kiara called him out and eventually stopped reading his superchats entirely. Ran a clip channel and kept complaining about how he didn't get anything out of it then in the same post turning around and saying how he did it for free. Complained on an alt about getting banned in YT chat with a "must be a youtube bug right?" And of course keeps going on to 4chan to defend himself both as himself and in third person.

Last edited:

Fabric Defreshener

Screenshot_2023-10-18-19-35-13-578_com.android.chrome.jpg
oh no

Last edited by a moderator:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

@Takodachi i figured you would be interested

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I wake up and it looks like Rin snapped

She was supposed to have a nintendogs stream yesterday most likely to make a virtual noodle(o7 noodle) but looks like god said no

Top Bottom