"Madafaka~?"Tokino Sora

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Anime Fan

Tenma mentioned this on Phase Weekly, twitch apparently removed some of her emotes.

archive

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
welp, looks like I am late for the Kiara/Keeki stalker situation

If anyone cares, I might put a modicum of effort into a post for once and try to make a bigger post about Kakun, he has quite an history (tho I might need some help with that, idk how to successfully search warosu)
If anything, the most similar schizo I would compare him to is Kroniis own Gabriel

Anyways, I was away and had to backread almost 50 pages again, so the regular scheduled replies for now:

That's an interesting question. I've never thought of Kiara as gal-like, although I don't watch her as frequently as others. Keeki definitely seems to be very trendy and fashionable, which would help qualify her for gal status. But none of the outfits I've seen her in strike me as gyaru fashion, and the Kiara character herself is pretty detached from any sort of gyaru-ism. I think I'd have to do more research before I give a definitive answer. Out of curiosity, do you have on hand that reddit discussion? I shudder at the thought of using that site but I'm curious to know what their arguments were.
I tried finding that reddit discussion but its been to long and I just can't. Not even sure if it happend on the Hololive sub or if the comment chain was somewhere else.

Anyways, Kiara sadly doesn't really have an official outfit that really has gyaru vibes. I must have gotten mislead on my part because of Fanart. You see, in Fanart that features all of the Myth girls in a school setting, Kiara often gets the token Gyaru part.
(Other recurring roles I have observed:
Calli = Delinquent
Gura = also Delinquent
Ina = Proper Studious / Class Prez type)
Ame = Nerdy girl, Proper Student but more relaxed, not as uptight and proper as Ina)
One popular example of that constellation is this:

And here Kiara isolated

Those two are the outfits that are the most gyaru-shi that she has in official capacity (from an MV and from the Valentines Day Voicepack art):
Kiara AmeTori school uniform VR lowpoly.pngkiara gal official chocolate collab art school uniform gyaru.png
While she doesn't really check all the boxes regarding the aesthetic and outfits, she still has the personality to pull off and justify being a genki gyaru. Considering how much of a woman she is and how much she also likes to present herself as such. At least another point in her favour is that she used to wear those big loose gal socks at some point and had her phone full of keychains. So maybe an ex-gyaru?

This is just for everyone's viewing pleasure, but here you go
Kiara gyaru schoolgirl school uniform - OrihimeStudio.jpegBild_2023-10-21_220121825.png

Interesting article

Allegedly, it cites a "source at Nijisanji" which seems to be a talent, nothing behind the scenes

View attachment 51425
This article is equivalent to saying "music is dead because labels are evil, and the music market is saturated!"
Like, ALL content creation markets are "saturated" at this point, but that innovation is not stopping, both in Agencies and outside

Kiara is living proof that isn't true. We all know she hasn't been fucked in years, given some of the menhera, lonely-posting she has been doing lately.
Reine failed her mission :yagoocry:

Speaking of which, has she said whether she's going to be doing Ryza 3? Or any of the other Atelier games, since they're uploading pretty much all of them to Steam?
Unlikely for the near future at least. Maybe in a year, but she doesn't want to play too many long games at once and currently she already has FF lined up and she will probably play a Yakuza next. Afterwards, so in a few months, she might consider it. If you want to watch someone in Holo play it Kiara is still your best bet tho.

She doesn't hate men. She has close male friends she talks about on-stream.
Its nice to see that not everyone believes the first few rrats about Kiara lol:mikothumbsl:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
In light of the new PSA I want to make it known that I am not now nor have I ever been the vtuber known as Gawr Gura.
Please carry on as usual.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Idk if I'm just a prude but that sounds incredibly unappealing, just going and fucking some random person you have never met at a con.

It's not for everyone, but the one-off hit and quit can be pretty nice so long as neither of you fuck up and catch something (like a child).

These days, what's the difference? :smugrys:

I'm not marketing a brand of coffee for a hoe, for one.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If anyone cares, I might put a modicum of effort into a post for once and try to make a bigger post about Kakun, he has quite an history (tho I might need some help with that, idk how to successfully search warosu)
If anything, the most similar schizo I would compare him to is Kroniis own Gabriel
I would be interested. I never paid close attention to him, though I know he is a Kiara simp. I remember there being issues with Keeki having people approach her in Austria in the past, so if he has done it before, would be interesting to know the specifics, if that was him, too, since it sounds like this is not the first time for him.

Anyway, for those that give a shit about Nijisanji:

Speaking of PLs, that VTA polyglot, Filia Kogarashi has been streaming on her PL, Benio Mashiro. Her VTA VODs got privated on September 2nd, so it is possible she is either going to debut in Niji proper, or somehere else (Holo ID4?). Though, IDK if it was ever the case that a VTA individual streamed on their PL during the period between VTA activities ceasing and their Niji debut.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Anyways, I was away and had to backread almost 50 pages again, so the regular scheduled replies for now:

I tried finding that reddit discussion but its been to long and I just can't. Not even sure if it happend on the Hololive sub or if the comment chain was somewhere else.

Anyways, Kiara sadly doesn't really have an official outfit that really has gyaru vibes. I must have gotten mislead on my part because of Fanart. You see, in Fanart that features all of the Myth girls in a school setting, Kiara often gets the token Gyaru part.
Calli = Delinquent
Gura = also Delinquent
Ame = Nerdy girl, Proper Student but more relaxed, not as uptight and proper as Ina)

And here Kiara isolated

Those two are the outfits that are the most gyaru-shi that she has in official capacity (from an MV and from the Valentines Day Voicepack art):
While she doesn't really check all the boxes regarding the aesthetic and outfits, she still has the personality to pull off and justify being a genki gyaru. Considering how much of a woman she is and how much she also likes to present herself as such. At least another point in her favour is that she used to wear those big loose gal socks at some point and had her phone full of keychains. So maybe an ex-gyaru?

This article is equivalent to saying "music is dead because labels are evil, and the music market is saturated!"
Like, ALL content creation markets are "saturated" at this point, but that innovation is not stopping, both in Agencies and outside

Unlikely for the near future at least. Maybe in a year, but she doesn't want to play too many long games at once and currently she already has FF lined up and she will probably play a Yakuza next. Afterwards, so in a few months, she might consider it. If you want to watch someone in Holo play it Kiara is still your best bet tho.

Its nice to see that not everyone believes the first few rrats about Kiara lol:mikothumbsl:

always post about your interests never know when itll come in handy

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Note to self, need to show up with a 1960s Morris Minor convertible if you wanna date Orange Woman.

edit: the Mustang EcoBoost has the highest score so far, time to anti these bitches unless this upcoming Eclipse beats it asap.

edit: They're nutting over the 70s Datsun 240z, I'll forgive for now. It's now has the highest points 9/10.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Note to self, need to show up with a 1960s Morris Minor convertible if you wanna date Orange Woman .

Would a Kiara itasha improve or damage the result?

I like the fact earlier today was some toss-around with "Kiara hates men?" and here she is pretty much laying out which backseats she'd be down to tour. :smugselen:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Calli = Delinquent
Gura = also Delinquent

And here Kiara isolated

Just for the basics
Is this Kakun the same German fat guy that uses ARS to superchat Kiara?
Its so fucking Scary that this NIgga its real if thats the case
Maybe Kiara should really collab with a Homo to Nuke the unicorns

Tax Clip

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Just for the basics
Is this Kakun the same German fat guy that uses ARS to superchat Kiara?
Its so fucking Scary that this NIgga its real if thats the case
Maybe Kiara should really collab with a Homo to Nuke the unicorns

Tax Clip

Yes, that Kakun. His Twitter profile (NSFW retweets and likes)

I also don't think nuking unicorns would do anything because I don't think she really has any major ones, from what I can tell. IRyS has most of the EN unicorns, by far. This guy is also too far gone for that to bother him, I bet.

Edit:

20231021_170304.jpg
Archive

This character design and mascot character to go with her seem familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it.
:smugina:

God's Strongest Dragoon

IRyS has most of the EN unicorns, by far.
That OW2 collab meltdown was the funniest shit in recent memory. The only other EN girls that might have as many unicorns would be Gura and Fauna due to the amount of schizo and parasocial posting I've seen about them.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
That OW2 collab meltdown was the funniest shit in recent memory. The only other EN girls that might have as many unicorns would be Gura and Fauna due to the amount of schizo and parasocial posting I've seen about them.
I don't pay any attention to their communities enough to know. I would think the whole boyfriend thing and "I'm not your friend" prunes any super crazies from Fauna, though, like some of the ones IRyS has.

Gura, well, y'know what I would say for her.

Edit:
No, what would you say for her?

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

God's Strongest Dragoon

I don't pay any attention to their communities enough to know. I would think the whole boyfriend thing and "I'm not your friend" prunes any super crazies from Fauna, though, like some of the ones IRyS has.

Gura, well, y'know what I would say for her.
I don't know many of the unicorns that "I'm not your friend" debacle actually dislodged. They were clearly upset by it but it didn't appear to be enough to lose them all. Mumei played Gartic Phone with penis havers, which should be radioactive to unicorns, but they're still obsessed with Mumei with the whole "she learned her mistake and hasn't collab'd with them since" cope.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Oh my goodness this car is hideous. If I saw this in real life I would barf on it, and that would make it look better.
1697922865438.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Fauna has the boyfriend thing for any dedicated schizos that geniuenly e-stalk women before simping and the double whammy of her talking to this one e-celeb guy on stream-chat about mario maker and the bait SC from alexander Babski or whatever the fuck

Any unironic unciorn is either so retarded they dont know or they dont care anymore and are comfortable with being "cucked"

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
In light of the new PSA I want to make it known that I am not now nor have I ever been the vtuber known as Gawr Gura.
Please carry on as usual.
Yeah, it's pretty obvious. You actually post stuff.

God's Strongest Dragoon

are comfortable with being "cucked"
What if were wrong and their whole screaming about "male on screen" is part of their roleplay? Or maybe there's different types of unicorns and the ones that don't like getting cucked hate being grouped with the one's that enjoy being cucked so they lash out because they're extra sensitive. Like Gura fans that just plain enjoy her and her other fans that are unironic 😭 posters.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
What if were wrong and their whole screaming about "male on screen" is part of their roleplay? Or maybe there's different types of unicorns and the ones that don't like getting cucked hate being grouped with the one's that enjoy being cucked so they lash out because they're extra sensitive. Like Gura fans that just plain enjoy her and her other fans that are unironic 😭 posters.
My take is that by this point unless an audience is specifically GFE like Rushia then its either hyper schizos like Kroniig or people who think "male on stream" shitposting is serious and agree with it

Top Bottom