"I always feel the universe between my legs"Minase Rio

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
So when hiring this minor to be in this agency, this guy claimed that Niji's CEO was his uncle, that a bunch of Niji members would soon be joining, and that he had once had sex with Henya. He also tried to get the minor to move into his house.
Ah a fellow shitposter.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Off to a good start
1697912446140.png

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Why do people even go to twitchcon? Is it just to meet streamers? Streamers are all just a bunch of fags dude why the fuck would you wait in line just to speak to one of these shmucks? I would go to game conventions or anime cons just to hear about the latest projects and buy special merch, not go speak for 10 seconds to some tard who just sits in his room and watches youtube funni haha videos all day.
Networking is legitimately probably the most important thing you can do as a streamer, alongside putting in the hours actually streaming, and meeting people at TwitchCon proves to be one of the best ways to do that.

There is no such thing as natutal growth, unless you are really lucky. You have to do SOMETHING on the side to boost yourself.

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 850-900

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect
▷ HLO: Hololive
☆ HST: Holostars
◷ NIJ: Nijisanji
₪ IDL: Idol Corp
Ⓥ VSJ: VShojo
ⓘ INF: Highly informative

NOTICE | Admin notice to any vtubers browsing this forum

post | Ᵽ PHC | Airi is going to visit company offices on the East cost, close to Pippa

post | ▷ HLO | Question - Is Kiara a gal? Also, Aviel reminds Discord not to "piss" special stream in a very unlikely typo

New V4Mirai talents reveal their designs with some codes
post | 3 of the 4 new V4Mirai talents tweeted out their silhouettes, with cipher codes
post | Previously they tweeted some mini-games
post | Las Vegas convention center west hall

post | Designs and names are revealed
post | Video teasers. Also Mariya Kou is an already established indie

post | ◷ NIJ | Tara listed her languages, apparently she was previously told not to mention she speaks Ukranian by Niji

post | Question - Why Miia is ghosting Nano, saying she doesn't know her?

post | ◷ NIJ | Rosemi and Maria will have their voices played as an announcement during NijiFes. Discussion on NijiFes and other Niji events

post | LaponKotsu chat screenshot with gamer words, filters doko?

post | ▷ HLO | GGN girls encounter Del Lago from Resident Evil 4

post | Recommendation - ItsyBitsyBaby on Kick

post | ◷ NIJ | Update on Pomu's grandma - they make a priest come to her because she was threatening to bite other ladies in nursing home. Selen and Millie are going on a break.
post | Grandma Rainpuff clips

post | Delutaya will be participating in a VTuber event called the "VTuber Circuit Festival", info
post | More info on other participants
post | And couple more

post | Ᵽ PHC | Shiina and Sayu are collabing
post | Clip - Airi once got approached by a shady person who tried to get her to audition for something

post | Lisa is advising to check on your friends even if they seem happy

post | Ᵽ PHC | Pippa HexaVT collab ended on a very awkward note. link to Pippa Thread
post | Timestamp on Pippa's stream

post | Chinchilla girl Natsumi Hanamori celebrates her Birthday

post | ◷ NIJ | Recommendation - Tsukino Mito
post | More info

Mori Calliope with a sponsored Metal Gear Solid song
post | ▷ HLO | A sneak peak into Mori Calliope's MGS song
post | Later - Pomu interaction
post | Much later - Mori Calliope releases Sneaking

post | NeoGAF discoveres Brad's videos
post | And his Racism videos too
post | Resetera article
post | Hip Hop chart

post | ▷ HLO | Namirin on her height

post | ◷ NIJ | Apparently NijiHQ and Konami share a building?
post | Google-fu was engaged

post | Miran got 40K subs with endurance karaoke

post | Question - Where can I read all of the quotes?

post | Ᵽ PHC | H and Mr. H still working on a Tenma clip
post | Video is out

post | ◷ NIJ | Ano Yatsu (Dan N) new shitpost - Dragon With A Long Neck

post | Ᵽ PHC | Tenma has a job for SourGrapeVA, linked to her great Tenma impressions
post | Example of Sawa's voice

post | V-Dere collab
post | V-Dere opens moderator applications
post | ₪ IDL | Earlier Mozu collabed with Coni

post | RPLAY (@RPLAYofficial) opens auditions for adult vtubers on their own platform
thread | Is there enough shit to warrant a thread? You bet! Crypto, threats, AI, and a lot of salt. Proctor covered that on his stream

post | Recommendation - 蒼星すい (@aoisui_ on YouTube), JP singer

post | Compilation of 30 most viewed original songs, discussion

post | ₪ IDL | Rin is talking to her accountant

post | ▷ HLO | Mori Calliope apologizes for streaming less, apparently something new is coming

post | ▷ HLO | Matsuri with smaller vtuber spotlight
post | Kiara with Age of Empires 2

post | ₪ IDL | ◷ NIJ | Ⓥ VSJ | Elia Stelleria, Geega, GX Aura, VerVermillion collab

post | ◷ NIJ | Matara interaction with QuinnBenet (Kyo's PL)

post | Mozu's Metal Gear stream was canceled due to various issues

post | ▷ HLO | Kiara with signed Akasupa rewards
post | It's over 7000!
post | Eurovision guide by @QPSLexbian

post | ▷ HLO | 3DVR guy who uploaded Ina's creepy 3D showcase had to remove it

post | Ᵽ PHC | Dizzy is possibly /here/
post | Clip from her members stream, she can be hiding

Polygon posts another out of touch article
post | Polygon speculates that "Vtubers have reached their inevitable conclusion", based on my dick anonymous source from Nijisanji. Discussion on the matter follows
post | Nyaru's reaction
post | Indie vtuber they interviewed, NagamiMugi

post | Point by point review of the article
post | JP article on shortage of animators and nig number of vtubers

post | ◷ NIJ | One of Reimu's fans got the Sonic VA, Jason Griffith, to record a video for her

post | Playlist of Amiya's watchalongs

post | ◷ NIJ | Recommendation - Sasaki Saku
post | More info on her

post | ▷ HLO | Laplus got her Taiko controller signed by her favourite VA
post | Kanade moving to Japan

post | Popular japanese idol gets friend sign-in notification from Suisei's switch, panics. Also Serina and Abi are trying device to stimulate the pain of giving birth
post | He is a fan of Suisei, shilled on multiple occasions. Discussion on prefered male body types

post | Question - Where did Autisticus go?

post | Wyatt's new Twitter account and his Poast one

post | ▷ HLO | Zeta is taking it slowly after loss of a family member
post | Kaela came to support her

post | Ᵽ PHC | Suika game rip off with Phase members

post | ▷ HLO | Rumors about Miko fucking her manager

post | Recommendation - Yuuka Bear, playing Baldur's Gate 3

post | Recommendation - Kokuyou Lira's dinosaur drawing stream. Also Skye is going to do a viewer confession stream

post | ▷ HLO | Promise had their lore updated
post | Cover offered to make new Twitter banners for all of Promise

post | ◷ NIJ | Lazulight and Luxiem got some goods in a collab with Sanrio

post | Sara Nagare is playing a TTRPG with some girls

post | ▷ HLO | Kaela's 3D showcase tweet
post | Kaela without a jacket looks weird
post | Kaelas MV, Backseat
post | Her letter to fans

post | ▷ HLO | Hololive x Animate collab cafe in Singapore

post | Ruri-nee's Karaoke relay

New Graduation wave in Niji
post | ◷ NIJ | Graduation - Mika Melatika, Xia Ekavira and Riksa Dhirendra. Discussion on ex NijiID livers
post | About Hana
post | Current state of ex NijiID, image

post | Tweets from graduating talent
post | Nym (Hana) tweets about gender dysphoria, dealing with it in ID
post | Mika stream, talks about graduation

post | Would Holostars accept male presenting Hana, like Rio
post | About Derem, who was very sick for some time now
post | Hana herself learned about the news

post | Bobon's alt account
post | List of exNijiID past lives accounts
post | Hana is talking about weirdos
post | NijiID are quitting with their contracts running out. Also ID likes their management

post | ▷ HLO | Onion Dealer got his PC wrecked

post | ▷ HLO | About Holo in China
post | It is bullshit. Discussion continues

post | Moriko welcomes wholesome fan interaction on Twitchcon

post | ☆ HST | Flayon is actually buff

post | ₪ IDL | Idol is opening moderator applications

post | ▷ HLO | Merryweather posts meme DnD vid using Holo talents. Discussion
post | Not-Risu, not-Ollie, not-Iofi are playing on Twitch
post | ID is active on alts - What is up with that?

post | Ᵽ PHC | Pippa Birthday merch has finally begun shipping

post | Kaga Sumire celebrating her fifth year with reverse totsu

post | ▷ HLO | Botan got featured in a Red Bull Gaming article about Street Fighter 6

post | Question - Are there any League of Legends vtubers?

post | ◷ NIJ | Discussion on NijiEN picking their own names

post | ▷ HLO | IRyS members watchalong - The Thing
post | Aqua got the Master rank again

post | ₪ IDL | Pochi Wanmaru is re-debuting

post | Twitch now allows simulcast on any live streaming service

post | Grimmi's cat has to have all teeth removed

post | Ragdoll Juniper got her Twitter back
post | Ready to show feet for money

post | ◷ NIJ | Recommendation - Inui Toko

post | ▷ HLO | Idol: Showdown is releasing a new fighter idol

post | Clio is missing streaming

post | Laponkotsu bathroom photos, looks fucked up

post | Recommendation - Tsuki, who plays two characters: a bubbly uwu rabbit and a doomer brown goth

post | ⓘ INF | Corpo called WingedMythEN is collapsing, CEO was RaeNephiriusVT or just Rae

post | ☆ HST | Archive - Regis Altare - 【Unarchived Karaoke】 ️Singin' In The Morning~!
Also Archive - Banzoin Hakka - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 Let's have fun before my little break
Also Archive - Cyon Hart - 〖Karaoke〗 Jazzy or Spoopy〖Cyon ❥ V&U〗

post | Clio - What question would you ask twitch executives?

post | Ᵽ PHC | Lia brings back up textile company getting a license for producing FNAF products

post | ☆ HST | Lando, Commander Connor and Han Byeol829 at Twitchcon

post | Ᵽ PHC | Ember, Airi, Panko, Tenma, Lumi and Shiina collab

post | ▷ HLO | Keekihime is not going to planned cosplay event. Someone was not respecting her boundaries, tried using her friends
post | Might be Kakun, known person. Discussion follows, touching on a rrat that Kiara hates men
post | Kakun's Twitter profile. Also Whydah from Azure Lane looks like Ina, with Takodachi look-alike mascot

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Mikeneko and OniGiri collab again, this time playing

post | ▷ HLO | VIV:ID Cruise tour event
post | A fansite was made for Aki
post | Discussion about Ame missing the last stream
post | Rrat - Ame is doing some other work within Hololive, not just as a streamer

post | ◷ NIJ | Elia Stellaria collab with several people, also story about Aletta Sky interacting with Niji male leading to a drama in past

post | Question - Why do people even go to Twitchcon?

post | ▷ HLO | Kiara Nerissa car rating stream

post | Ᵽ PHC | Phase Weekly with Dizzy and Tenma
post | Twitch removed some of Tenma's emotes

post | ◷ NIJ | Filia Kogarashi has been streaming on her PL, Benio Mashiro

Will update this recap as we reach Page 900. DM me about missing info and mistakes!

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Why do people even go to twitchcon? Is it just to meet streamers? Streamers are all just a bunch of fags dude why the fuck would you wait in line just to speak to one of these shmucks? I would go to game conventions or anime cons just to hear about the latest projects and buy special merch, not go speak for 10 seconds to some tard who just sits in his room and watches youtube funni haha videos all day.
What Rrat said. Conventions are the number one pick to meet your online friends too, it is safer and if you don't vibe together you have more stuff to do and/or look at.
If you're either lucky, socially skilled, attractive or made an agreement beforehand you can score some pussy (or cock) fairly easily as well. It is not the debauchery unicorns try to depict because they never went to one, but the atmosphere of a place you're probably never returning to makes people feel more, how do you say, open to one night stands? Even autists like myself could do it just because I was fit.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Well with all the Keeki drama, i figure i mine as well shill the upcoming Car Rating stream (About an hour away, from the time of this post.) Hope she has a good stream with Rissa, gets lots of love, and can leave the drama behind.

Kusogaki Stream

Good Raden clip that talks a bit about her Pre-debut stuff.
- Pre-debut included training and compliance stuff
- They thought she would be a problem child with some community blowback due to her bad habits
- "I have the 3 qualities that make me human garbage" (Gambles, Drinks, Smokes)
- Considered hiding the smoking. But Management told her to just roll with it.
- Has a strict manager (Male), but even though he's strict he's very caring.

Personal note, everyone thought she would be trouble and cause chaos in the fanbase, but instead she hasn't received much hate at all. She's skyrocketed to the top of her gen. I think Hololive could use a "bad girl" every now and again.

Holoctober Day 21's theme: "Swimsuits"
*i take no responsibility for the amount of coom this may or may not generate, swimsuit day was always gonna be 🔥*

There is a A LOT of good ones today, so take a peek yourself if you're bored or have time. It has hard to pick just a handful... Good luck brothers. 🫡

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Why do people even go to twitchcon? Is it just to meet streamers?
Networking
Meet friends
Meet your streamers (if they aren't a PoS)
Meet vtubers (some idiots use it to dox, but rarely happens)
Twitch goodie bags (not as much anymore.)

httn

Hag enthusiast
Spider Hill Continues

Screenshot 2023-10-21 200834.png
Screenshot 2023-10-21 200703.png

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I explained some questions yesterday in my profile posts. It may take a day or two to finish writing it. I hope you are still interested in reading it.

Zeta is so cute!!Good night:sleep:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Holy hell, that last design looks straight out the Monster Hunter slut catalog. Lord have mercy.

:smugselen:

I'll admit I was also reminded of that series

ok but to be fair narg's armor one pretty great design and statwise. now if only if it was a one off thing instead of just most female armors making you run around NOOD.
Unless a free manager drops into my lap and hands me a contract of eternal fealty I would rather drink bleach than handle a bunch of menhera women with baggage.
Nono proctor your missing your true calling you could be the person handing out contracts of eternal fealty (read as Grooming Manifesto) We already have sadgirl corp why not Menhera Corp.
Sitting in call, live backseating their choices until they break and become professionals. The day they pass is the day I fall dead from poisoned coffee, without ever being suspicious, and that's how I know I've done well.

You will never be a bigger Vtuber then John Romero Todd.

diethylether

bird molecule
Meanwhile at Twitchcon

I would never go to Twitchcon but if I did and you dragged me up on stage in front of a bunch of Twitch people and got down on one knee proposed to me, I don't care how much I love you, I'm going to knee you in the chin, stomp off stage and delete your number. Jesus, how cringe. Imagine caring enough about Twitch for this to be positively meaningful for you.

Anyway watch my stream on Twitch tomorrow

public marriage proposals are fucking cringe and manipulative, do that shit in private, not in front of hundreds to thousands of people, putting the person you SUPPOSEDLY LOVE into an extremely uncomfortable position. I can't imagine something more disrespectful. This isn't a fucking reddit thread to farm karma from your audience from.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
public marriage proposals are fucking cringe and manipulative, do that shit in private, not in front of hundreds to thousands of people, putting the person you SUPPOSEDLY LOVE into an extremely uncomfortable position. I can't imagine something more disrespectful. This isn't a fucking reddit thread to farm karma from your audience from.
But now one of them (or both) have content to drag out for the next 5 months their respective fanbases will circulate.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
On the cuter side of things, far away from Swimsuit paradise please enjoy this new animation from Ebihurai.

There will be an English sub version out tomorrow night. I'll try to remember posting it.
:botanpat:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Airi goes back to her roots as a Korean

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If you're either lucky, socially skilled, attractive or made an agreement beforehand you can score some pussy (or cock) fairly easily as well. It is not the debauchery unicorns try to depict because they never went to one, but the atmosphere of a place you're probably never returning to makes people feel more, how do you say, open to one night stands? Even autists like myself could do it just because I was fit.
Idk if I'm just a prude but that sounds incredibly unappealing, just going and fucking some random person you have never met at a con.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
If I made it big, I will just NEET the fuck out of these things, I hate big-ass crowds.

You have made me reconsider. I will probably knock up a unicorns oshi and not even remember it.
Maybe he'd make a better pimp?
These days, what's the difference? :smugrys:
But will you bust out the MvC tier combos a la Murray? That is the real proof of love. :smugmoona:

Anime Fan

Phase Weekly soon. Looks like Dizzy managed to rope in Tenma this week.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Mozumi Pichi will be doing some Buddiescraft in an hour:

But as of right now, her fellow Buddy Elia Stellaria is in a collab with several people, most notably Niji EN's Ver Vermillion:

This is noteworthy since one of the several drama events that took place before Enchantasia's exodus was when another Niji male (I forget who specifically) entered Elia (then Aletta Sky)'s chat and talked to her. Aletta reacted positively, probably overjoyed a big name was watching her, but since she was a Kawaii talent the backlash was huge, and the way her fans chimped out at her for it might have played a role in Aletta's willingness to walk with the rest of her gen. I'm kinda surprised she's entertaining male interaction again, even going so far as to do an entire collab with one (albeit with 2 other girls with her) considering what happened last time. She must feel confident her spergier unicorn fans left after the Aletta incident, or she just doesn't care. Either way it's interesting.

It was Alban. Basically, he popped into one of her streams, said hi, she said hi back and basically asked how he was doing (something fairly normal). Her unicorns started giving her shit because of male on stream. She walked back on it or some shit, saying she wouldn't collab with males on stream. All in all it boiled down to her starting to pop off and getting the attention of a Niji member was good for her but schizos soured that.

Networking is legitimately probably the most important thing you can do as a streamer, alongside putting in the hours actually streaming, and meeting people at TwitchCon proves to be one of the best ways to do that.

There is no such thing as natutal growth, unless you are really lucky. You have to do SOMETHING on the side to boost yourself.
Basically is a place where a bunch of narcissists go to and interact with other people with narcisism. You will see random collabs pop up with the "we met at Twitchcon" line getting thrown in. Additionally, its a good place to meet potential sponsors or people that might be connected that can land you said sponsors. As for why would regular people go? Not sure. To meet their favorite streamer probably (which is something I don't really understand).

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Dragon With A Long Neck - Selen shitpost by Ano Yatsu (Dan N)

So I got curious about the cursed transformers lore

That's cursed alright

Top Bottom