"I always feel the universe between my legs"Minase Rio

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I still don't know where that rumoir where Keekiara hates men comes from, There are plenty of evidences that she isn't and nothing from her past to indicate that she had. She isn't a hardline Feminist as I remember.
I think people rumor milled about her hard and she had a higher amount of initial dedicated schizos who cheerfully spread full-sale lies about her both in /vt/ and other places

I distinctly remember this one post bitching about her having a menhera moment about fatshaming nd OP couldnt bring up any evidence of her saying it, people combed through her at the time most recent stream and there was nothing, not even a cut in the video

But as you can guess you still had people repeating saying "lol shes such a bitch", early on in the thread

People just made up shit or purspefully misnterpeted some of her admittedly menhera early moments, thats how it probably started

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I still don't know where that rumoir where Keekiara hates men comes from, There are plenty of evidences that she isn't and nothing from her past to indicate that she had. She isn't a hardline Feminist as I remember.
Unicorns. Just swing by /vt/, you'll be swarmed by them.
Actually don't by the way, fuck them.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Nerissa is going to sing this song!? I love Baldur's Gate 3.
I've been playing this game almost every day for the last month.:D

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Ame actually live this time lol

Edit: extra A

Edit2:
Mumei, Bijou, Ame, IRyS, and Zeta are playing OW2 on Monday. Also, IRyS in chat right now.

Edit3: She passed the fuck out last night, is why she didn't show lol

Last edited:

No Name

I would never go to Twitchcon but if I did and you dragged me up on stage in front of a bunch of Twitch people and got down on one knee proposed to me, I don't care how much I love you, I'm going to knee you in the chin, stomp off stage and delete your number. Jesus, how cringe. Imagine caring enough about Twitch for this to be positively meaningful for you.
And this is why nobody ever will do that to you. :koronehappyl:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Just a quick update on the reasoning:
Apparently Ame woke up at 9PM the day before, and set several alarms in order to try and wake herself up at 6PM, but she ended up falling asleep around like 1PM and slept soundly for 12 hours.

My wife This pumpkin is too stupid, but it's okay because she's cute.
:hic:

Limkin

I know they aren't going to talk about it, but it wouldn't surprise me if Ame wasn't really a streamer in Cover's hierarchy for a long time. And she just does it to make money in off-time. Her going completely dark for weeks around any big events is starting to get a little too suspicious

Anime Fan

So Airi's having some PC issues. :airidepressed: Hopefully she'll be able to fix it before the collab.

Edit: Looks like she got it working.

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

is Mari going to get dethroned from her five guys seat

Not even a train anymore, she's going for the big leagues
a21cdb12-59f6-4fac-9a91-baddf42fe951-1619_story_image_2.jpg

Might actually be. He was there and posted that he saw her, twice.

Archive first tweet
Archive second tweet

So this is what happens when you let the intrusive thoughts win. Nice reality check for anyone observing, as always.
How does one pale Austrian collect all the stalker creeps.
1697909527632.png

Late Man Eater Watchalong post

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Nah, we're all too busy paying attention to IRyS to spend time liveposting about it.
Was easy for us to do both when it was Airi and Shiina. Not hard to livepost about a watch-along when you're not thirsting over the anime women on the screen.
:smugrys:

I'm not really gonna say anything in defense or hana (or criticizing her inability to seize the momentum), but it's clear that the graduation of Mika, Xia and Riksa ended up opening more floodgates to these type of comments. Right or wrong, it's more than enough to cause anyone who have slightest of care to just start exploding.

So it's not surprise when you see people that often would just be quiet or keeping themselves out of the situation ending up starting to go full capslock angry.

Archive 1

Archive 2

yes, it's just a tweet from someone who followed Nijisanji for a long while (but considered as trusted fan in terms of fan-knowledge and I used her explanations once in regard of Gundou Mirei's graduation/fired), but you got this feeling that the constant "wow the rest gonna graduate anyway, who's next?" or "Nijisanji didn't care about them after all" might actually give these kind of fans massive case of aneurysm or something.

:lolcalmdown:

As someone on the outside looking in, I can see their point of view when it comes to bothering the talents themselves, but sperging out this hard isn't going to change anyone's minds on Niji as a company. If the company is fucking up, and it definitely seems it is, they deserved to be criticized. The mentality of not criticizing a company because it affects the employees is retarded and using that logic would mean never criticizing any company. And yes, this can extend to whatever is considered "hate".

Lumi's playing Homeworld 2, but I'll probably end up putting her on mute soon for the Phase collab.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Was easy for us to do both when it was Airi and Shiina. Not hard to livepost about a watch-along when you're not thirsting over the anime women on the screen.
:smugrys:
Wow. Are you saying that Airi and Shiina are ugly?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozumi Pichi will be doing some Buddiescraft in an hour:

But as of right now, her fellow Buddy Elia Stellaria is in a collab with several people, most notably Niji EN's Ver Vermillion:

This is noteworthy since one of the several drama events that took place before Enchantasia's exodus was when another Niji male (I forget who specifically) entered Elia (then Aletta Sky)'s chat and talked to her. Aletta reacted positively, probably overjoyed a big name was watching her, but since she was a Kawaii talent the backlash was huge, and the way her fans chimped out at her for it might have played a role in Aletta's willingness to walk with the rest of her gen. I'm kinda surprised she's entertaining male interaction again, even going so far as to do an entire collab with one (albeit with 2 other girls with her) considering what happened last time. She must feel confident her spergier unicorn fans left after the Aletta incident, or she just doesn't care. Either way it's interesting.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I'm kinda surprised she's entertaining male interaction again, even going so far as to do an entire collab with one (albeit with 2 other girls with her) considering what happened last time. She must feel confident her spergier unicorn fans left after the Aletta incident, or she just doesn't care. Either way it's interesting.
I mean, she doesn't forbid it (and they interact with men off stream anyway) and as Aruri (ex corpo) stated, they have to "play the part" even if it annoys them, so she's free to entertain it. Her current following doesn't seem to really care now that she's technically indie.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The Not-Tempus trio chilling @ Twitchcon.

Why do people even go to twitchcon? Is it just to meet streamers? Streamers are all just a bunch of fags dude why the fuck would you wait in line just to speak to one of these shmucks? I would go to game conventions or anime cons just to hear about the latest projects and buy special merch, not go speak for 10 seconds to some tard who just sits in his room and watches youtube funni haha videos all day.

Top Bottom