"Dude if Tenma doesn't talk, she's like the perfect idol"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I Never played the Resident evil series so i dont know how similar the originals and the remakes are but they did play RE4 as the ggn sisters

And they're also holo simps so they probably seen clips. I will guess they probably knew about the shark but its still pretty cute of them

There is more to it. Less creepy but still really weird

Fuck, I need to get my VR set up again. I'm gonna make videos of me boxing everyone's oshis into oblivion.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Lots of interesting stuff to cover today, but this one deserves a post of it's own! So I'll do the other stuff in a bit.

My brothers in La Lion~ Love. Have you ever wanted to slap some chinks up while playing a 5ft 4" death machine? A certified hag assassin? Well now you can! Introducing a mod for the game SIFU.

Enjoy my fellow Botan lovers.

Now we need a Fauna one. So i can slap people around to the tune of "I'm beginning to feel like a Slap God"

Reference:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Fuck, I need to get my VR set up again. I'm gonna make videos of me boxing everyone's oshis into oblivion.
I'll box you myself, pussy.
tva boxing match.jpg

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I agree that the NijiEN fanbase is an open trashfire, but going around claiming there aren't even worse fat coomers in america is just laughable, especially when placed upon the fact that unlike SEAmonkeys, they have stacks of disposable income and are known to flaunt on superchats.
e: ah there it is, I got my Migo lol

View attachment 51186
True, just remember Kurt was a thing.

Twitter filth is gonna be Twitter filth. I'm still definitely glad for Mori, don't get me wrong. She might be a wigger, but she busted her ass off to get where she is and she's 100% earned it. That, and it's great how she keeps pissing Twitter off by seemingly just existing.

This situation has just felt like a reminder that being a fan of Niji isn't very great. You don't know whether you can actually support the people you like in any way, because a major part of that money will go into management that does nothing for them, and any merch will most likely be of the lowest quality acceptable by law. Trying to talk about them is difficult, because any communities that aren't insufferable hugboxes generally hold little to no interest in anything other than Holo, Vshojo, and maybe Phase. Even if any of them do get out, odds are they'll just get poached elsewhere, and get constantly hounded to give tribalfags the validation they desperately need.

I'll say this, as absolutely faggotty as it'll be, I think I get Scuddle. You go in wanting to watch Chinese cartoon streamers, but end up getting nonstop console wars whether you look to the side or not. Definitely hoping to find an indie I'd be interested in sometime, to move away from that gay shit.
I mean, I'll be honest, I scroll passed a lot of Niji stuff, but I scroll passed a lot of HoloEN stuff too. Despite that, I still like that it's there. I can't really engage in conversation about them because I know nothing of them, but this forum has helped me broaden my horizon more than anything else. Hell, I started watching Selen just because I use her emotes here so much.

I know it's popular to shit on Niji as a company, but hopefully the positives outweigh the negatives for at least most of the remaining talents.

Just watch vtubers. It’s not that hard. You don’t need to post or read about everything.

For example, I don’t often post about Anya because people here do not care about her outside of special events. It does not diminish my enjoyment of her at all.
I'm only one person, but I always enjoy Anya postings here. But like you said, even without it posted here, it doesn't diminish my enjoyment of her either.

Jesus you guys talked too much about nothing this morning.
Our boy/gal Bay Lurker was at it again, it seems.
:mikothumbsl:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
New Polka Cover tomorrow:

Shion came back for a collab with Sakamata, they pair up nicely for some Minecraft Antics and anime talk.

Holoctober Day 18's Theme: "Party/Formal"

bonus round: Abs Calli!

:kikiriki: 💦

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Airi Sings the "Live in the moment" national anthem

Kalion

:)

Ember says any Jack In port is a goal.

braindoko

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
God i hope Ina is touching enough grass to not have seen that viral coomer VR post
I can promise you they definitely see all of this, it depends on how strong they are to not comment on it or bonk people who reference it, like Calli is the one you know would comment. Either way, time for my VR set to have use.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
:MozumiPichi: I'm far too easily drawn in by bird women, it's becoming a critical weakness.

Lui's hips don't lie! Who can blame you Todd? Let them cast the first stone!

:luidance:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Matsuri finally uses her brain and says she is becoming a groomer
Giving Spotlight to vtubers with less than 10k subs
The 22th of October

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I haven't run into any problems with ReVanced personally, and I don't think any vtuber is going to touch this with a 10-foot pole. But this does sound really interesting. Being able to follow a content creator full stop instead of having to go through YouTube, Twitch, etc. The less I have to touch Twitch the better. Though I'm sure in its current iteration it's more focused on watching videos, not streams. Hopefully, someone will create a version that caters to us in the future.

:holohag::hololove::yagoodafuckisthis:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I can promise you they definitely see all of this, it depends on how strong they are to not comment on it or bonk people who reference it, like Calli is the one you know would comment. Either way, time for my VR set to have use.
Twitter algorithms love to shove shit in people's faces they don't want to see.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
:MozumiPichi: I'm far too easily drawn in by bird women, it's becoming a critical weakness.

I haven't run into any problems with ReVanced personally, and I don't think any vtuber is going to touch this with a 10-foot pole. But this does sound really interesting. Being able to follow a content creator full stop instead of having to go through YouTube, Twitch, etc. The less I have to touch Twitch the better. Though I'm sure in its current iteration it's more focused on watching videos, not streams. Hopefully, someone will create a version that caters to us in the future.

:holohag::hololove::yagoodafuckisthis:

I hope you guys can fix her family :D

God's Strongest Dragoon

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Top Bottom