"You made this Make-a-Wish kid very happy!"IronMouse

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I'm just enjoying people getting actually mad at Bay Lurker lmao

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys let's not get distracted from the war in Israel

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Ah yeah, the infamous Aster members onlyfans post
Can't wait for this to get repeated with a Vtuber who's got an expensive membership tier. If nobody wanted to bother spending $4 on factchecking that post, good luck disproving it when doing so fully would take a hundred bucks, that shit would be foolproof. :SelenHAHAhere:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Guys let's not get distracted from the war in Israel

If you want to post about katta, atleast post something interesting. Like this for example.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Vshojo might be not THAT bad.
Still weary Froots leftietard thing will rub off on Matara. Im so fucking glad shes back, dont let her transform into a whore........

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Is he still getting groomed by the flip?
1697647014370.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Anyway Pomu is one of my Niji-oshis and I'm certain that she's mentally calling those Mori-antis retards for trying to stir shit.
I think a lot of people also don't take into account that many Holo talents and Niji livers (or even anyone in the scene, really), unknowingly, are friends behind the scenes, too. Not saying that is the case with Pomu and Calli, but we have seen similar things with Mumei and Selen and now Bae and Elira.

Talking shit about someone using your oshi will likely just earn the ire of your oshi more than anything.

Now, that aside:

UGH THIS SPONSORSHIP SHOULD HAVE BEEN SUBARUUUU WAH WAH

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I think a lot of people also don't take into account that many Holo talents and Niji livers (or even anyone in the scene, really), unknowingly, are friends behind the scenes, too. Not saying that is the case with Pomu and Calli, but we have seen similar things with Mumei and Selen and now Bae and Elira.

Talking shit about someone using your oshi will likely just earn the ire of your oshi more than anything.

Now, that aside:

Rosemi is going to get blacked :faunacry::faunacry::faunacry::faunacry::faunacry:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Jesus you guys talked too much about nothing this morning.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Here's something more interesting. The design sheet for this year's Summer Festival's key visual:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Can't wait for this to get repeated with a Vtuber who's got an expensive membership tier. If nobody wanted to bother spending $4 on factchecking that post, good luck disproving it when doing so fully would take a hundred bucks, that shit would be foolproof. :SelenHAHAhere:
The funniest thing is that Aster actually got his membership shekels when someone checked it on here

It sounds like a genius gambit ngl

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Now, that aside:

I hope she does get something like that if she likes YGO that much, would imagine it's pretty fun getting sponsored by something you really like. At the very least, it'd presumably beat the retarded Raid Shadow Legends sponsorships a lot of Niji did. Come to think of it, did Plarium's sweaty hands reach Holo too?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
did Plarium's sweaty hands reach Holo too?
Yeah, around the same time NijiEN were getting theirs, I think. Calli was the only one on Live EN to do a sponsorship, IIRC, but ID had a couple girls do it and Magni did one.

As retarded that game and company are, they apparently pay extremely well.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Seconded, I literally had a mini heart attack because I was 3 pages behind yesterday and today it was 15, I thought something BAD had happened but no, just more autism.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
He was apparently joking but it's funny that the twins told this nigga to be a decent human.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I am just happy that the Asylum didnt time loop today :BijouBijou:
But in regards of people that just make fun of someone in the YT app there is way to sort comments made by members now (i know people here hate phones but just a little fun info)
Screenshot_20231018_140016_YouTube.jpg
So if you want to hear the opinipns of actual members you can always use this instead of trusting vt/ raids

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
All the retarded controversy with the Suika devs didn't really slow down the Nijisanji livers from still playing it.

Vezalius Bandage - 3607
Kotoka Torahime - 3398
Doppio Dropscythe - 3395*
Ver Vermillion - 3326
Rosemi Lovelock - 3283
Ike Eveland - 3155
Luca Kaneshiro - 3127*
Shu Yamino - 3087
Yu Q. Wilson - 3072
Petra Gurin - 3027
Finana Ryugu - 3023
Meloco Kyoran - 3022
Alban Knox - 3006
Sonny Brisko - 2983
Millie Parfait - 2853
Elira Pendora - 2852
Selen Tatsuki - 2765
Reimu Endou - 2756
Uki Violeta - 2526
Maria Marionette - 2522
Kyo Kaneko - 2325
Vantacrow Bringer - 2238
Vox Akuma - 2068

> * not achieved during stream
The one holding the overall top score in Nijisanji is Seffyna with 3742, she is so addicted to it that every time she is in good run she starts a guerrilla stream to record it.

I don't really mind the shitposting, i still vastly prefer this place compared to the options to talk about vtubers and there's a decent amount of Nijiposters here to have good discussion.

About Bay Lurker, there are times i wake up to over 10 miko reactions from him in a day, i find this very amusing. His commitment to the bit needs to be respected.

Last edited:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Top Bottom