"Fetus deletus"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

DanishCookies

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Last edited:

RiverBear

1697592828329.png

RatedKatzchen account got deleted or something/
Pretty sure this is one of Kronii/Dottovu's friend's account.
I remember they managed to put out a detailed fan art of Kronii before she got officially revealed

EDIT:
Apparently their discord got removed too, so people are assuming they went DFE or deactivated

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
View attachment 51082
I remember they managed to put out a detailed fan art of Kronii before she got officially revealed
Did you follow or bookmark? If they change their name without following you'll get that sometimes

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Hmmmm, so I don't think the shorts meta is paying off as much as i intiially thought. I was a bit colder that others, but I still remember Rin and Yuko having quite a boost in live viewers for awhile. But I'm guessing a lot of the ones from shorts just jump around and aren't retained. Yuko here for instance has about 50k less subs than Pippa, which is a bit. However Pippa right now has 10x as much viewers. Might be an anomaly but I have seen a viewer decline in Yuko (and Rin but I'm more familiar with Yuko to be fair).

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Hmmmm, so I don't think the shorts meta is paying off as much as i intiially thought. I was a bit colder that others, but I still remember Rin and Yuko having quite a boost in live viewers for awhile. But I'm guessing a lot of the ones from shorts just jump around and aren't retained. Yuko here for instance has about 50k less subs than Pippa, which is a bit. However Pippa right now has 10x as much viewers. Might be an anomaly but I have seen a viewer decline in Yuko (and Rin but I'm more familiar with Yuko to be fair).

Speaking of shorts: twitch has now made shorts/snap stories in the mobile app. You have no sharing option with them either and they also aren't on the website that I can find. They are late to the meta in this regard and are trying to play catch up. JuniperHeartstrings (RIP) posted one saying no one asked for this, give more emote slots. If you become a 1 view again, do they take away slots?

her patreon is still up so i don't know what's going on, she's also yuria's artist and yuria has not said anything on twitter.
1697594005122.png
from

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
View attachment 51082

EDIT:
Apparently their discord got removed too, so people are assuming they went DFE or deactivated
her patreon is still up so i don't know what's going on, she's also yuria's artist and yuria has not said anything on twitter.
edit: found this with nitter.
media_F8r6g3UaUAAEOps.jpg

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Matara speaks on having management that's willing to help out with projects.

I'm super interested in a comment she made about "a pool of resources available to us" which I assume means there's a cash warchest/budget. I have to imagine that's per-talent but the way she worded it, it sounds like it's just a giant singular budget that anyone can draw from? I don't even know how that would work.

That said, it's still in honeymoon period, I wonder if this attitude with the management is going to keep up.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

RiverBear

I'm super interested in a comment she made about "a pool of resources available to us" which I assume means there's a cash warchest/budget. I have to imagine that's per-talent but the way she worded it, it sounds like it's just a giant singular budget that anyone can draw from? I don't even know how that would work.

That said, it's still in honeymoon period, I wonder if this attitude with the management is going to keep up.

If VShojo management were truly that amazing, why would 3 people have left simultaneously. This is gaslighting from the new members to make it seem like VShojo is the "best" option in the market

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
While were on the topic of Roach Milk, I'm watching her right now, and i know this is the debut 2.0, but supposedly there will be Dorf Fort at some point, and i wonder, Is it standard Twitch practice to draw everything out for hours? It'll be November before Dorf Fort if she keeps going at this glacial pace

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The comments section on that Nina/Matara video talking about her new management is absolutely what I expected. No more, no less.
:deztheroom:

Last Of The Mohicans

If VShojo management were truly that amazing, why would 3 people have left simultaneously. This is gaslighting from the new members to make it seem like VShojo is the "best" option in the market
Yeah like I said, honeymoon period.

Anime Fan

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Nijiposting day 17 - Apex will never die because Chii-chan exists!

This is Chii chan!

Opencoms FPS is risky but the fans benefit

And yet the amount of people who are annoyed about her APEX addiction ... Well Selen and RPR/Axel sum it up yet she is fun to play with!

I really liked her, Lapu and Sumire as a team

Next apex tournament look out for Chii chan!

Don't worry, she is just as cute in 3D

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

do niji managers are just there to make sure none of the talents make deez nuts joke like wtf :NOWWELAUGH:
Sayu seems to be doing better.

"I will NEVER share any of these things because they're not mine to share." bitch you straight out aired private conversations during your woman moment, you're lucky people talk to you still because I sure as shit would never share anything with someone like you.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
If it was any other company she was comparing her experiences to than Niji, then maybe I'd go for that, but we have a lot of info on how poor and opaque management can be there & Nina in particular was known for getting shut down regularly despite her hard work on projects. The things she's gushing over aren't really that exceptional...just managers actually, y'know, managing.
This isn't specifically directed at you, but I don't think there's any real reason or evidence to be sceptical of Vshojo here beyond base "VSJ bad" tribalfagging, to be honest. They've done a lot to support their talents this past year, like getting Henya her 3d debut and concert way ahead of schedule because she worked hard despite not being planned for & the cross company project already being deep in development, them being helpful for Matara's own planned projects seems in character.

I'm more surprised at the idea that VShojo has actual management compared to our thinking of them just putting all the popular indie Vtubers under their umbrella and skimming a bit off the top from their earnings from merch.

The fact that they have management shows they are trying to be the 3rd pillar in the Vtubing industry.
I've definitely noticed a shift in company culture since they started debuting their new talents, I'll agree with that. There's a small question mark hanging over their business model to be honest, we know they did only really exist for merch and did nothing else back when they were founded because various talents have said as much, but after Vei left citing business and contract differences (and Nyan assumed to have done the same) they might have changed their modus operandi. Why leave otherwise? Not like you can't be both a member of Vshojo & Mythic, Mouse is. There's no hard evidence I'm aware of so it's safer to assume contracts are still the same...but whatever's going on they're clearly taking the company in a more focused and active direction.

Last edited:

Punished Lurker

There's also the possibility that Vshojo management is kind of average and Niji is just that bad

Speaking of Matara and her 2.0 stream, I'm sure this clip is from that stream which is still ongoing, is it common to clip a twitch stream while it's happening?

The comments section on that Nina/Matara video talking about her new management is absolutely what I expected. No more, no less.
Makes me remember that Luca clip from a couple of weeks ago where he said that he disliked when people talked shit about his company (I think because of Kuro joining Vshojo those types of comments must have become more common in twitter) and now with Matara joining and saying this it just reaffirms more the idea

Last edited:

RiverBear

If it was any other company she was comparing her experiences to than Niji, then maybe I'd go for that, but we have a lot of info on how poor and opaque management can be there & Nina in particular was known for getting shut down regularly despite her hard work on projects. The things she's gushing over aren't really that exceptional...just managers actually, y'know, managing.
I'm more surprised at the idea that VShojo has actual management compared to our thinking of them just putting all the popular indie Vtubers under their umbrella and skimming a bit off the top from their earnings from merch.

The fact that they have management shows they are trying to be the 3rd pillar in the Vtubing industry.

Last Of The Mohicans

is it common to clip a twitch stream while it's happening?
I don't know if it was before, but it's probably about to become a lot more common.

The big reason corpo vtubers had a polite unspoken agreement with clippers not to post clips of currently-running streams is because it fucks with ContentID/auto-copyright on YouTube. With Twitch that's not an issue.

Top Bottom