"I didn't wanna see Alucard's pubes! but I did... and I guess he's a natural blonde!"Harry Macchia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
If you are looking for someone with a really soft voice to listen to late at night, I got a 1view for you.

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
If you are looking for someone with a really soft voice to listen to late at night, I got a 1view for you.

Is this supposed to be a soft voice?, she sounds like a cartoon mouse.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Are you disagreeing with my based takes?
Roping someone completely innocent into your sick brap fetish is the antithesis of being based nor being remotely human

Be a coral and go do step 1 immediately

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
cutest blacksmith 3D countdown tweet

No Name

Now that Nina joined Vshojo, how much are people willing to bet that her ideas of being "home" means being able to just sit and watch Youtube half her streams?
It would be the most true Talent Freedom, joining every other popular streamer in the react revolution.
:smugpipi:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Archive

Right during her gens 3D debut which is supposed to be one of the greatest moment for a vtuber. It sucks. Take your time Zeta :ameraintear:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Now that Nina joined Vshojo, how much are people willing to bet that her ideas of being "home" means being able to just sit and watch Youtube half her streams?
It would be the most true Talent Freedom, joining every other popular streamer in the react revolution.
:smugpipi:
I have faith in that her addiction to "autistic catnip" games is too strong to let her become a lazy react streamer

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh is singing.

I find it interesting some Vtubers sing the Japanese national anthem during their karaoke.

Sakamata found the Holosuika game and will play it at 6PM JST.

Will the perms be as autistic as the OG?

Another Re:AcT utawaku later today, Hanabasami Kyo duet with Syuka Bisui at 9PM JST.

Nui Sociere and Hayama Marin off collab playing the Chilla's horror game at 9PM JST.

Nui is very afraid of horror games so prepare your headphones for ear piercing screams.

More reasons to do your reps, you can be complimented like Tsuna.

For YGO fans, Yama reviewing banned cards.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It's also possible there was a huge movement in NijiEN upper management behind the scenes where things went from being pretty good to miserable over time.

Lining up the timeframes, things started going south around the same thing times started getting better for Holo EN. Clearly, this means they hired OmegaA after he was fired.
:smugrys:
You joke, but staff switching corps is common in every industry, and we have examples in the vtuber industry, too. Vshojo hired the former Niji Taiki Iwanaga, I think Phase Connect hired Muumi from... somewhere?

There's nothing to say that it actually happened, of course, but it's entirely possible.

God's Strongest Dragoon

You joke, but staff switching corps is common in every industry, and we have examples in the vtuber industry, too. Vshojo hired the former Niji Taiki Iwanaga, I think Phase Connect hired Muumi from... somewhere?

There's nothing to say that it actually happened, of course, but it's entirely possible.
Another example worth noting is that before debuting as a vtuber, Dizzy was pretty much an "unofficial" manager working behind the scenes for Phase after her time at Tsunderia too. Experience pretty much trumps nearly everything in the hiring process, so it only makes sense that they could have jumped corps. This is especially true when Niji supposedly sees EN as an afterthought to their main branch, so they'd just hire someone that had experience from working at their main competitor and then just let things run on auto-pilot.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
It's also possible there was a huge movement in NijiEN upper management behind the scenes where things went from being pretty good to miserable over time.

Lining up the timeframes, things started going south around the same thing times started getting better for Holo EN. Clearly, this means they hired OmegaA after he was fired.
:smugrys:
You may be up to something. :watamelon:

I would say the cancellation of the AR concert marks the starting point of declination. Before that though, they only had good news to offer, like Lazulight 3D debut (which happens before Myth btw) and of course the announcement of the concert itself. Meanwhile, Hololive, at that time, announced Tempus VG, which whether you like them or not, was probably the most "controversial" debut ever.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
You may be up to something. :watamelon:

I would say the cancellation of the AR concert marks the starting point of declination. Before that though, they only had good news to offer, like Lazulight 3D debut (which happens before Myth btw) and of course the announcement of the concert itself. Meanwhile, Hololive, at that time, announced Tempus VG, which whether you like them or not, was probably the most "controversial" debut ever.
now that you mention homostars. Have they done anything worthy of note since they lost their leading men? have vesper and magni done anything too? I dropped vesper when it was clear he just had youtube in the background so I lost track of him.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
All-in-all, it was a pretty funny exchange. I don't know much about Strippin. I've heard the name years ago, but I never really payed much attention to streamers back then. It was a fun time listening to both streams of them talking about each other, especially given how toxic (in a playful way) Lumi can be.
Strippin is an old school streamer that came from Yogscast, and was one of the scandal free ones. He ran with Totalbiscuit back in the day as he's married to Dodger (PressHeartToContinue). He's a good guy, and it's funny to have these two sides of my watching history collide like this.
Strippin's pretty cool, a fun streamer to collab with, and it's not the first time he's done so with vtubers. He's friends with Layna Lazar and they've done a bunch of multiplayer server stuff with his circle of former youtube stars-turned-twitch streamers. Their Zomboid server a year ago was pretty fun.

I also remember hearing the twitch group were focused on managing brand deals with their members something vshojo doesn't seem to have or even try to do. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
Vshojo does brand deals. Mostly just sponsored streams like for the Genshin anniversary a little bit ago, and the latest vid on Mouse's youtube channel has an ad segment.

Last edited:

UberSoldat

wrp

1697535981444.png
Random old world e-celeb sighting in the buggy stream

God's Strongest Dragoon

now that you mention homostars. Have they done anything worthy of note since they lost their leading men? have vesper and magni done anything too? I dropped vesper when it was clear he just had youtube in the background so I lost track of him.
I haven't paid too much attention to StarsEN since they lost the duo but I do recall them being a part of the Holostars Rust Season 2 with StarsJP. I think some of them streamed some of the VCR Ark stuff but the only super major thing of note I recall was the femboy somehow managing to get permissions for these wildly inappropriate eroge games like Huniepop and Trouble Days. His Trouble Days stream in particular was a big deal because it got a lot of attention from the other members and they ended up playing it. I believe Calli, Bae, Pekora, and Ollie all played it after him.

DanishCookies

If I'm remembering correctly she mentioned on stream a while back that she volunteered for a politician in her state* who was running at the time for Senate.
Here.
Correction: Actually running for president now and was already in the Senate back then.

Love Sleepy's content like her karaoke a few days ago (as a worm) was quite funny.

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Bild_2023-10-17_121139154.png

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Anon is doing a "remote cooking" collab with Mary from Honeystrap

Meanwhile Miran is doing a 39k karaoke endurance

Top Bottom