"Feet... are the best part of any reveal"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

fortnitesmasherX

View attachment 49564
👌
She then had lots of white wine backstage and started throwing out Roman salutes. A friend tried to make it not look as bad to the other guests by raising her other arm to make it look like she was just doing a triumphant pose on a blessed day but then she shouts: WHITE POWER!

*Inspired by real life events not related to Orange Woman
I know I'm late to this, but I just need to say that Kiara is an extremely unattractive woman.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I know I'm late to this, but I just need to say that Kiara is an extremely unattractive woman.

Guys, my friend REALLY wants to hear a female vtuber fart loudly on stream. If you find any clips of a girl vtuber ripping a nice sounding fart, @ it to either me, or my good friend @Harrow we'd really appreciate it. We'll repay you by sending clips that appeal to your fetish, like of your oshi talking about her period or something.

Proctor Edit: User earned a week-long ban for this post. Feel free to repeat his mistake if you'd like one yourself. :)
This you?

fortnitesmasherX

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Everyone favorite VSJ Vtuber its going to collab with everyone Favourite React Andy

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Are you disagreeing with my based takes?
Not really sure its based, its just wrong lol.

Everyone favorite VSJ Vtuber its going to collab with everyone Favourite React Andy

Idk why, but I kind of like his interviews, they're scuffed, but I feel like that makes it better in some way.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

DanishCookies

Perhaps but if you are saying this because you're homosexual then you don't get an opinion and your rights should be revoked.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Post Lumi stream:

I didn't get to watch too much, unfortunately. Aside from almost always missing the first 1.5 to 2 hours of her afternoon stream due to work, I had work-related stuff and dinner to make. However, there was some fun stuff that happened while I was around worth sharing:

Lumi was playing that Lords of the Fallen game. I guess there's invades because Lumi got invaded by another popular streamer, Strippin, who killed her.

This led to some fun banter between the two, delivered mostly between chatters, though Lumi did pop-into his stream once:

Lumi being Lumi also playfully bantered a bit in her stream, calling him an Aussie and making fun of Brits upon finding out he's British.

I guess he may have felt a little bad when he learned she was low level and still in the tutorial area, from what others were saying, so he also popped into her chat:

He also ended up gifting 10 subs to her, and I believe followed her:

All-in-all, it was a pretty funny exchange. I don't know much about Strippin. I've heard the name years ago, but I never really payed much attention to streamers back then. It was a fun time listening to both streams of them talking about each other, especially given how toxic (in a playful way) Lumi can be.

In addition, at the end of her stream, she claimed the only reason she knew what A Nightmare on Elm Street was is because of Rick and Morty ( :pikacringe: ). Almost exactly a minute later, her stream crashed, and she decided to call it a night.

Like I said, unfortunately, I missed the vast majority of the stream, but I was at least around for some fun moments worth sharing here.

Strippin is an old school streamer that came from Yogscast, and was one of the scandal free ones. He ran with Totalbiscuit back in the day as he's married to Dodger (PressHeartToContinue). He's a good guy, and it's funny to have these two sides of my watching history collide like this.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
PNGtuber who draws cute art, and happens to be Méxican.

DanishCookies

Some Sleepy lore

If I'm remembering correctly she mentioned on stream a while back that she volunteered for a politician in her state* who was running at the time for Senate.

Last edited:

soap suds

Her totsu just ended so it's karaoke time!

Her voice was dying by the end of it and the cough was coming in full force, but it was still wonderful! Her voice is always a joy to listen to, and while her high notes were a little rough, she still sounded magical. Her birthday was pretty chill with just her chatting and watching fan videos, but it was still great with the outfit reveal and the announcement of an original song.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Not really sure its based, its just wrong lol.

Idk why, but I kind of like his interviews, they're scuffed, but I feel like that makes it better in some way.
Koe is very safe, very clean and he does seem to have a passion for Vtubers and everything related and he hangs around the sidelines and does not get deep into it and stir things from the inside.

Strippin is an old school streamer that came from Yogscast, and was one of the scandal free ones. He ran with Totalbiscuit back in the day as he's married to Dodger (PressHeartToContinue). He's a good guy, and it's funny to have these two sides of my watching history collide like this.
Damn, I had forgotten about that dude. Remember watching him and Dodger at a weekly Friday show they made

If I'm remembering correctly she mentioned on stream a while back that she volunteered for a politician in Georgia who was running at the time for Senate.
Eww, one of those people who calls old people to motivate them to go out and vote. Eww. Know a girl that volunteered for that shit.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Ah, okay. I remember him from that now. I haven't really payed much attention to that group ever since TB sadly passed, but I do remember him from back then now. Yeah, it was a fun moment, and he was a good sport about it, considering Lumi came in and said '1v1 me bitch' in his chat, which he did see. I think he said something along the lines of 'The first message this person has ever sent is '1v1 me bitch'' He watched the clip from her perspective while on stream, as well. Glad I was at least able to catch that. Was great. Not even the first time an old school streamer has stumbled across her this year.
:SelenHAHAhere:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Not even the first time an old school streamer has stumbled across her this year.
Wasn't the last time when Asmongold stumbled into her stream while he was live and she was making some racial remarks about turks or something?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Wasn't the last time when Asmongold stumbled into her stream while he was live and she was making some racial remarks about turks or something?

Such a great moment. Perfectly captures the Lumi experience.
:whatastory:

Short

God Damn the Sun
penchiIIa m.pngmuhyohyo m.pngChinchilla in 10 minutes!!!muhyohyo.pngpenchiIIa.png

chinchilla m.pngClips from the stream!chinchilla.png

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Top Bottom