"I think a lot of boys do this you know, you get very limited videogaming time, your parents don't let you play after a certain time, so you end up going out with... your boyfriends, like little boyfriends"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Yes, Niji's management is terrible, that is very obvious at this point to everyone. Does it really have to be repeated a thousand times per month?
I get what your trying to say but pulling from recent experience HERE. it took years for people to realize nolan practicing for SF6 on his sister was in fact not a joke. These things need to be hammered in to peoples heads till they understand

I do think nina shitting on ninji is kinda hypocritical tho even if as i suspect management was doing it's best to screw over the collabs between her and the girls (as i recall one of them mentioned nina had to do the strip club all on her own because management was telling her to fuck off) she was one of 4 people "ninjisanji family" could be applied to

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
so does she do the ironmouse voice to be more annoying or does she genuinely think it sounds good? 🤔
I presume she finds if funny, it's what she did her shitpost videos in before she became a vtuber..

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I get what your trying to say but pulling from recent experience HERE. it took years for people to realize nolan practicing for SF6 on his sister was in fact not a joke. These things need to be hammered in to peoples heads till they understand

I do think nina shitting on ninji is kinda hypocritical tho even if as i suspect management was doing it's best to screw over the collabs between her and the girls (as i recall one of them mentioned nina had to do the strip club all on her own because management was telling her to fuck off) she was one of 4 people "ninjisanji family" could be applied to
It's also possible there was a huge movement in NijiEN upper management behind the scenes where things went from being pretty good to miserable over time.

Lining up the timeframes, things started going south around the same thing times started getting better for Holo EN. Clearly, this means they hired OmegaA after he was fired.
:smugrys:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
There's a FNAF movie? Thank you... I will now kill myself.
I'm personally excited for it cause I like the lore (shit gameplay not withstanding) and they got slasher icon Stu Macher (Mathew Lillard) to play Afton

It'll be out maybe tomorrow, it has started to be more time consuming now that there's more people clipping and I've been a bit busy. Pray my browser or pc don't shit the bed because then I lose the set for this week and there's no PCW
All good just wanted to drop a reminder in case you forgot. Take your time dude your work is appreciated

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

I can only imagine how hungover Dizzy's going to be.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
It's also possible there was a huge movement in NijiEN upper management behind the scenes where things went from being pretty good to miserable over time.

Lining up the timeframes, things started going south around the same thing times started getting better for Holo EN. Clearly, this means they hired OmegaA after he was fired.
:smugrys:
I'm still curious what shit went down that after they canned him the girls were kinda happier and things kinda started to move a bit more than before. Having a shit manager can really tank a business if they don't wise up before shit hits the fan.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Pochi is going to stream soon

Aqua Also covered the Loli song

Ayame FUSION

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Pippa's "laughing at a traffic accident with a kid" clip is making rounds. I wonder how much longer it will take for the wrong kind of people to find it and start an outrage over it.

It will be funny.
She has done it before.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

RiverBear

Am I the only one who thinks those kinds of tweets are kinda mean? Like I see this, and I cant trust at all that the emotions they are supposed to convey are real, when in the back of my mind I know that this all just looks like they are taking a jab at "Niji-Family-Posting".
View attachment 50901
Nothing about this feels genuine and idk, maybe I am just too cynical to be happy for her?
This all just feels like a show to show off how much better off they are in the competitor and to spite their old boss and to entice their old coworkers.
Just say you are happy to start a new life with new possibilities, this is laying it on too thick

Or they prefer VShojo where there is less eyes so less drama. I can totally understand Nina's side where in she got nothing but flak and endless criticism ever since she debuted. Mysta is just retarded though, but I hope they have the same pay rate as their old companies, considering Mikeneko did complain that her earnings on Twitch are considerably lower compared to before.

USS IOWA

You know I was looking for this music for years and I havent predicted it that I will find it again on a forum discussing women pretending to be anime girls on the internet

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Or they prefer VShojo where there is less eyes so less drama. I can totally understand Nina's side where in she got nothing but flak and endless criticism ever since she debuted. Mysta is just retarded though, but I hope they have the same pay rate as their old companies, considering Mikeneko did complain that her earnings on Twitch are considerably lower compared to before.
As far as I'm aware Vshojo doesn't touch their donations only cut the company gets is through merch/events ect she's just crying about not being as big as she was in hololive

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Caramel Idol raided the Pin

Punished Lurker

Selen mentioned today that she will be away and doing guerrilla streams for the next 2 weeks, didn't elaborate other than that she's going "outside outside" - I guess it will be pretty obvious if she's in Japan, but I'm not sure yet if Rosemi is also going. I also thought all of Lazulight already went on 'vacation' at the same time last month (but to be fair I don't think there was any confirmation that they were in Japan). I guess this is unrelated to the rrat but Millie tweeted something recently on her PL account that makes it seem like she has no plans to leave anytime soon, which probably means Enna will also stay. (archive)
Thanks for the info about Selen, yeah I also think the most probable thing is she'll travel to Japan and she's keeping it really ambiguous as to not clue in wjat's happening, but we'll have to see in the upcoming days. As for Rosemi I have no idea if she talked about taking a break in these weeks, guess we'll also have to wait.
As for Lazulight going on vacations, Pomu did go on vacation recently to Japan to watch a MGS concert live so she might have done some work there, and Finana did come back recently from a cruise vacation but I have no idea if she has been anywhere close to Japan.

Edit: Also I have been thinking, someone said that things got worse for NijiEN around the time things got better for HoloEN, what time period would that be?

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
As far as I'm aware Vshojo doesn't touch their donations only cut the company gets is through merch/events ect she's just crying about not being as big as she was in hololive
Someone floated the idea that new vshojo now takes a cut and that was the reason some of the whores went to that twitch group whatever.:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Someone floated the idea that new vshojo now takes a cut and that was the reason some of the whores went to that twitch group whatever.:Vesper-UNHINGED:
Why would you join an agency that also takes another cut if your previous one already did or changed to it, especially when you make it more clear you belong to the first rather than the new one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom