"I'm tired... I'm sick of these horny people dayo~ hahaha!"Amano Pikamee

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Why would you join an agency that also takes another cut if your previous one already did or changed to it, especially when you make it more clear you belong to the first rather than the new one
Yeah I think it's far more likely that Nyanners and Veibae left because they wanted to retire both were already bearly streaming and VSJ wanted to do more sbit like concerts ect no reason for them to stick around Silvervale probably was just the hogwarts shut rubbed her th wrong way probably an issue with froot specifically

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Why would you join an agency that also takes another cut if your previous one already did or changed to it, especially when you make it more clear you belong to the first rather than the new one
less cut and you don't have to do stupid(in their eyes) performances that will probably be mandatory in new vshojo. Also I think one of the whores is the girlfriend of the guy running their twitch agency or something along those lines.
edit
I also remember hearing the twitch group were focused on managing brand deals with their members something vshojo doesn't seem to have or even try to do. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina members post:
ina_members_2023-10-16.PNG
I think I will be back before the actual 3 year anniversary of Tentacult, but I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you always for all your support and cheers and everything!!!

I'm not the greatest with words but I have to say I don't think I would be where I am without you all and every day I think about how thankful I am to be here!! WE ARE HERE!!!!! ehehe

Things are ramping up near the end of the year (something we've all be waiting for since May...coming soon....Decemcoughcough) so I hope YOU CAN KEEP UP TAKOSSSSSS LETS GOOOOOO \( o A o )/(also will have to be flying out to Japan a few days after I come back from vacation it's going to be great ahahahah
will have more details about that once my schedule is set for that trip!)

Thank you always always from the bottom of my heart and I will continue to do my best!!! Please be careful of the cold in the changing seasons (unlike someone who slept with AC blasting overnight) so we can have a lot of fun for years to come!!! >: D

I'll try keep you guys posted on random things that happen during the rest of the vacation!!!
Will be back before Halloween for sure!!

p.s. am feeling better from the cold!! the runny nose is almost gone and luckily I wasn't coughing at all this time around whew TIME TO GO TOUCH MORE GRASS WOO

To be fair, the delays could potentially be on the artist's end.
To paraphrase the wise words of Fishman: Artists are prone to getting "Covid".

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
potentially better terms in other areas.

I get we have good info but we really have no ideas how these corpos work outside of a few bits of information . I suspect Nyanners and veibei left more because they felt like being twitch thots would be closer to their clique (nyanners is dating one isn't she?)Why silver left was pretty clear but i suspect it was seperate from nyan and veibeis reason (anyone know if they interact after leaving vsho?)

It's why i don't believe that if selen does quit she will join whatever professional apex team I think shes pretty happy being the laughing purple dragon if she did quit i suspect she would pop back up as another vtuber indie or go back to her old stuff she gets along great with the apex players but shes also too inlove with her pngself that i dont see her dropping it (how many times has she mentioned getting up just to stream and being proud of still being in pj's?)

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Thanks for the info about Selen, yeah I also think the most probable thing is she'll travel to Japan and she's keeping it really ambiguous as to not clue in wjat's happening, but we'll have to see in the upcoming days. As for Rosemi I have no idea if she talked about taking a break in these weeks, guess we'll also have to wait.
As for Lazulight going on vacations, Pomu did go on vacation recently to Japan to watch a MGS concert live so she might have done some work there, and Finana did come back recently from a cruise vacation but I have no idea if she has been anywhere close to Japan.

Edit: Also I have been thinking, someone said that things got worse for NijiEN around the time things got better for HoloEN, what time period would that be?
Last thing Omega Alpha ever did (29 September of 2022)

was giving a Like to this
The birthday of its artist
Since then things changed for HoloEN
(In my personal opinion)

soap suds

Her totsu just ended so it's karaoke time!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Another chance to see bare Shiori upper arm.

DanishCookies

Anime Fan

Airi's doing some geoguessr tonight.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Negzana

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Last edited:

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

Ensok

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

USS IOWA

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
:architect:Shiori just need a little push to be perfect

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Mumei is doing personality quizzes, probably while hopped on caffeine.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Post Lumi stream:

I didn't get to watch too much, unfortunately. Aside from almost always missing the first 1.5 to 2 hours of her afternoon stream due to work, I had work-related stuff and dinner to make. However, there was some fun stuff that happened while I was around worth sharing:

Lumi was playing that Lords of the Fallen game. I guess there's invades because Lumi got invaded by another popular streamer, Strippin, who killed her.

This led to some fun banter between the two, delivered mostly between chatters, though Lumi did pop-into his stream once:

Lumi being Lumi also playfully bantered a bit in her stream, calling him an Aussie and making fun of Brits upon finding out he's British.

I guess he may have felt a little bad when he learned she was low level and still in the tutorial area, from what others were saying, so he also popped into her chat:

He also ended up gifting 10 subs to her, and I believe followed her:

All-in-all, it was a pretty funny exchange. I don't know much about Strippin. I've heard the name years ago, but I never really payed much attention to streamers back then. It was a fun time listening to both streams of them talking about each other, especially given how toxic (in a playful way) Lumi can be.

In addition, at the end of her stream, she claimed the only reason she knew what A Nightmare on Elm Street was is because of Rick and Morty ( :pikacringe: ). Almost exactly a minute later, her stream crashed, and she decided to call it a night.

Like I said, unfortunately, I missed the vast majority of the stream, but I was at least around for some fun moments worth sharing here.

Top Bottom