"Germany is starting to coalesce in my mind with the UK, like the UK isn't even a real place anymore, it's like a far away distant dystopia; All the people with the funny bad teeth are on another island; The fucking mayor of Cologne is literally like 'well, if you don't want to get raped, then don't leave your house!' are you serious?"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Short

God Damn the Sun
When did he stop pretending he's not a tribalfag? Not like he would've been able to hide it for long, SEAfags apparently have it in their veins.

It does seem like a rough look, like either they don't give a shit about people they left behind, they're being shills trying to attract others to be poached too, or both. I'll be real, if Matarakan starts going on about Niji (especially in the Kuro collab like Twitter wants), I don't really think I'll bother watching her.

Yes, Niji's management is terrible, that is very obvious at this point to everyone. Does it really have to be repeated a thousand times per month? When I watch a Vtuber, I wanna have a good time and forget about the world's misery, not listen to nonstop complaints of "Ooooh yeaaah, things are SOOOOO much better in this place, I can really feel the HOME and the TALENT FREEDOM, not like the FILTHY YamanbaS at that OTHER place........", while tribal shills suck each other off on a daily basis. How do you expect me to want to watch that?

If you want me to believe Vshojo's the better place, stop trying to push that down my throat by complaining nonstop, and prove it by being the best entertainer you can be. As far as I've seen, all Kuro's got so far is TikTok reactions, so it's all on Matarakan.
pippaWut m.pngIf you don't want to hear about it stop talking about it and feeding the seaYamanba, retard.
He's banned.
He will be back tomorrow.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Tonight learn to speak like 10ma

Archive

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Rosemi and Doppio are a part of this YuGiOh thing. Rosemi I expected, but Doppio? I would've expected them to invite Ver instead, but Doppio plays off Rosemi well so I'm sure it'll be fine.

Doppio is perfect for YGO since I can totally see him being like this guy

When did he stop pretending he's not a tribalfag? Not like he would've been able to hide it for long, SEAfags apparently have it in their veins.

That fag labels himself as a "unitychad" but the shit he spews says otherwise.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

Stunned But Dumb

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Yo @Lurker McSpic did you forget to do phase clips of the week again?
It'll be out maybe tomorrow, it has started to be more time consuming now that there's more people clipping and I've been a bit busy. Pray my browser or pc don't shit the bed because then I lose the set for this week and there's no PCW :whatastory:
If you want me to believe Vshojo's the better place, stop trying to push that down my throat by complaining nonstop, and prove it by being the best entertainer you can be. As far as I've seen, all Kuro's got so far is TikTok reactions, so it's all on Matarakan.
vshojo and entertainer? :NOWWELAUGH: Vshojo is just basically xqc with anime avatars, bottom of the barrel garbage. I do agree that going on saying how great the new place is, is obnoxious but I can't really fault them for roasting niji if half of the shit we've heard is true. A jab at them is fine, if you keep going on about it, it just makes you look like a petty bitch and judging by nina's past content she might be. It will be interesting how much she changes now that the corpo leash is no longer on her.
Tonight learn to speak like 10ma

Archive

This woman has an insane range and I'm extremely curious how her normal voice sounds.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
This woman has an insane range and I'm extremely curious how her normal voice sounds.
She's said that Ara Ara Sawa is the closest to her real voice.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
dott tweet about the kuro lore read. archive

edit: completely unrelated person ouro kronii streaming soon.

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Am I the only one who thinks those kinds of tweets are kinda mean? Like I see this, and I cant trust at all that the emotions they are supposed to convey are real, when in the back of my mind I know that this all just looks like they are taking a jab at "Niji-Family-Posting".
View attachment 50901
Nothing about this feels genuine and idk, maybe I am just too cynical to be happy for her?
This all just feels like a show to show off how much better off they are in the competitor and to spite their old boss and to entice their old coworkers.
Just say you are happy to start a new life with new possibilities, this is laying it on too thick

I can't believe everyone hated Kson so much she had to pay them to appear on her events when she was in Hololive. Bitch, if you ask nicely for someone to show up as a guest they absolutely will. Ina mentioned how the girls just rolled up to the studio early morning, recorded and went back home. But if you want them to perform you are taking their time away from them, when they can work or rest or do literally anything else. It's hard, it takes effort, they gain nothing out of it, meanwhile you are selling merch and are heavily promoted. If you are such a cheap whore you can't spare them anything in compensation... yeah, you are just a cheap whore

It does seem like a rough look, like either they don't give a shit about people they left behind, they're being shills trying to attract others to be poached too, or both. I'll be real, if Matarakan starts going on about Niji (especially in the Kuro collab like Twitter wants), I don't really think I'll bother watching her.

Yes, Niji's management is terrible, that is very obvious at this point to everyone. Does it really have to be repeated a thousand times per month? When I watch a Vtuber, I wanna have a good time and forget about the world's misery, not listen to nonstop complaints of "Ooooh yeaaah, things are SOOOOO much better in this place, I can really feel the HOME and the TALENT FREEDOM, not like the FILTHY YamanbaS at that OTHER place........", while tribal shills suck each other off on a daily basis. How do you expect me to want to watch that?

Easy Answer of why they do it:

I can't believe everyone hated Kson so much she had to pay them to appear on her events when she was in Hololive. Bitch, if you ask nicely for someone to show up as a guest they absolutely will. Ina mentioned how the girls just rolled up to the studio early morning, recorded and went back home. But if you want them to perform you are taking their time away from them, when they can work or rest or do literally anything else. It's hard, it takes effort, they gain nothing out of it, meanwhile you are selling merch and are heavily promoted. If you are such a cheap whore you can't spare them anything in compensation... yeah, you are just a cheap whore
I honestly wasn't going to mention it, but your post kind of reminded me of it. As much as I enjoyed kson's Anniversary stream, there was one bit that rubbed me the wrong way. When she was talking to Iron Mouse they had a back and-forth about how they show up for each other, "for free". Which kind of felt like a jab at Hololive, since I believe it's been mentioned that guest appearances on lives are paid for their time. This might be me coping, but honestly, that makes sense considering they actively need to learn choreography and the song.

I might just be making a mountain out of a molehill though. :botanshrug:

Kson complained about the merch cut of Hololive
So you are surprised she complains about paying someone for their time for not only appearing at the Live but also showing up to record and practice?
Why do everyones thinks that they always do the same song over and over again for these? Its cheap because they dont need to learn the song or a new choreography
Last sure bro that 3D Model dancing its IronMouse for sure
1697497441522.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Leaflit commits a hate crime against victims of socio-economic factors.

And Lumi's live playing the latest Souls-like game.

Edit: Looks like she might have been invaded and killed by Strippin, another streamer. I've heard the name a few times, but I don't know much about him.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Easy Answer of why they do it:

So you are surprised she complains about paying someone for their time for not only appearing at the Live but also showing up to record and practice?
Why do everyones thinks that they always do the same song over and over again for these? Its cheap because they dont need to learn the song or a new choreography
Last sure bro that 3D Model dancing its IronMouse for sure
View attachment 50916

If Kiryu loses his virginity in this new Yakuza game, Kson is the chick I'm gonna bang and cheat on.

Oni giri and Geega cookin in the kitchen

I despise these types of titles but it does show how bad a lot of people are with kitchen etiquette when you think about it lol.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Really high-quality shitpost.

This one didn't make an appearance in the actual video.

braindoko

She's said that Ara Ara Sawa is the closest to her real voice.
so does she do the ironmouse voice to be more annoying or does she genuinely think it sounds good? 🤔

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Juni talking about how some client at the paralegal office she worked stabbed a coworker of hers in the stomach
:shiinastare:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
are we sure the woman isn't part jew? :ironmousekek:
I think there's a line when it stops being a favor and then becomes a job. Having a coworker/friend perform in your commercial show should be expected to be compensated for their time and effort. If they show up just to shoot the shit and record said interaction, I'd invite them for a nice dinner but if I ask them to do the whole nine yards I'd be sure to fucking pay them for their time and not be a cunt about it.
I don't remember who of the holo girls said it but she said that the one who invites people for a music collab makes sure to pay for everything, kson would probably be offended at the thought of having to pay for everything when it's a "collab"

Bug Eater

Given this speculation, it begs the question: when are Lazulight, Obsydia, and Ethyria going to record their parts for 3D? If any members of Lazulight or Obsydia are going to be leaving, then it makes sense that none of them are going to Japan to record anything for AR live any time soon.
Selen mentioned today that she will be away and doing guerrilla streams for the next 2 weeks, didn't elaborate other than that she's going "outside outside" - I guess it will be pretty obvious if she's in Japan, but I'm not sure yet if Rosemi is also going. I also thought all of Lazulight already went on 'vacation' at the same time last month (but to be fair I don't think there was any confirmation that they were in Japan). I guess this is unrelated to the rrat but Millie tweeted something recently on her PL account that makes it seem like she has no plans to leave anytime soon, which probably means Enna will also stay. (archive)

Top Bottom