"W.. wait let me tell you the plot of Dickfight Island!"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
That said Ninas model is sex and shes just an awesome person.
Love ninaur, luv roach, will not fuck a bug

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Wait, she's playing FFXVI? well shit, I gotta watch that.

maybe most harmful, I don't know, but most disgusting? No. That belongs to the centipedes. Hate those bastards.
did you mean Milipedes? Also pretty sure maggots beat them both also Flies common but very disgusting.
No Kaela stream today, why live

Now Vshojo is infected by Monster Girl Quest? Fuck that shit, no vtubers on either. Fuck it gonna read a manga, maybe Dragon Maid or some shit
better then frigging Rance Quest.

DanishCookies

Big if true

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Nigga the resident shina shills in the thread shared a bunch of her tweets and she has said she'd like to be basically thrown into the bed an be plowed, I know this and I don't even like her :Vesper-UNHINGED:
True, though it seems like she started going down that route later down the line from when I stopped watching her as much. Could be I just wasn't paying much attention. Either way, I'm just not the biggest fan of all that.

Looks like Lumi's out of the watchalong.

God damn it Lemon woman, I was looking forward to her being a part of it. Still going to watch because I'm sure it'll still be fun with Airi and Shiina.

Dizzy's live and she's drunk as fuck

Going about as well as to be expected. We'll see if she says some wild shit to get the stream wiped.
:whatastory:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Uruka would've liked watching The Thing. She's the avatar of gross disgusting things (that don't involve feet)

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
did you mean Milipedes? Also pretty sure maggots beat them both also Flies common but very disgusting.
BOTH are fucking disgusting. Maggots are gross too, but they are easily avoidable. Centipedes can just appear in your house one day and you better pray to God you aren't sleeping on a mattress on the floor. Flies are just a nuisance, hardly as gross as the others mentioned imo, but maybe that's just because I'm used to their shenanigans.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Nijiposting day 14! It's Joever! Joe Rikiichi is here
joex.jpg
Niji has some wild characters but this man has the strangest design in my opinion but he is a great singer and quite funny

It's an old performance but his pipes and bravado brings the group together and watch till the end for some nostalgia

It's just bro talk

I feel like he and Bettel would have a fun time going on rants/tangents together

His answer is just as unhindged as the marshmellow

He feels like Salome where if you don't understand Japanese/culture most of the content won't make sense. But his clips and concert apprentices always bring me joy.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yesterday was the first time she played it. She applied for perms late and didn't get a chance to play it until now.

🗿<======:BijouBijou:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
BOTH are fucking disgusting. Maggots are gross too, but they are easily avoidable. Centipedes can just appear in your house one day and you better pray to God you aren't sleeping on a mattress on the floor. Flies are just a nuisance, hardly as gross as the others mentioned imo, but maybe that's just because I'm used to their shenanigans.
And pray to god that when something bites you it's not the venomous ones because the least thing is have a nasty wound that shit fucking Flatlines you 2 hours tops even lower for the potent species

Speaking of venomous I think chinese redhead centipedes are cool(I was indoctrinated by Tokyo ghoul)

Negzana

maybe most harmful, I don't know, but most disgusting? No. That belongs to the centipedes. Hate those bastards.
House centipedes actually keep themselves clean and keep to themselves and don't like human food. They eat pests. They're one of the best bugs to have in a house if you get past how freaky they are

God's Strongest Dragoon

And pray to god that when something bites you it's not the venomous ones because the least thing is have a nasty wound that shit fucking Flatlines you 2 hours tops even lower for the potent species

Speaking of venomous I think chinese redhead centipedes are cool(I was indoctrinated by Tokyo ghoul)
Waking up to one crawling on the wall and near my face has made me forever hate those fucks. They're fast as fuck too.

Awoogers

Waking up to one crawling on the wall I was sleeping next to has made me forever hate those fucks. They're fast as fuck too.
One time I was fucking chased by one for some fucking reason and my folks said it was a highly venomous one that's very rare to see

Sufficient to say I was scared shitless

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Dizzy's live and she's drunk as fuck

Drunk Dizzy is my spirit animal. A trashed hag throwing back beers is exactly what I needed.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I forget we have a bunch of SEAYamanbas who live among centipedes :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Seriously though if you see nina's new model and it doesn't repulse you instantly you're a fucking failure of a human being and it's great that you like vtubers because your kind should not reproduce. There's a reason most of mankind flips their shit at the sight of insects like roaches and such. Props to the rigger though he fucking nailed the wings movement.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
House centipedes actually keep themselves clean and keep to themselves and don't like human food. They eat pests. They're one of the best bugs to have in a house if you get past how freaky they are
Nah, that's why I got the little spider friends. Those little million legged fuckers can go back to whatever hole from hell they crawled out of.

Awoogers

I forget we have a bunch of SEAYamanbas who live among centipedes :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Seriously though if you see nina's new model and it doesn't repulse you instantly you're a fucking failure of a human being and it's great that you like vtubers because your kind should not reproduce. There's a reason most of mankind flips their shit at the sight of insects like roaches and such. Props to the rigger though he fucking nailed the wings movement.
Bug girls love

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
new kronii schedule.

edit: cuteronii.

Last edited:

wrp

Well this is potentially hilarious.

Wait, is Onigiri joining vshojo too?
If so why is she collabing with Mike this week and not Nazuna? The fuck?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
unlike you i can tell the difference between a cockroach and someone pretending to be one on tv Skill Issue.

Top Bottom