"I get the weirdest DMs, we don't DM that often but when I get a DM from Lia it's like the weirdest possible thing I can ever think of; Dude I have seen Freddy Fazbear's nipples..."Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

braindoko

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Today is last day of the Myth plushies sales rerun and so I decided to buy some Myth plushies...
Only brought the takodachi plushie the last time they were on sale.
View attachment 50764
But what the fuck is this shipping :painpeko:
I thought they had fixed the shipping.
Buying them separately is only like $30 shipping. Still bullshit as the shipping is more than the item, but better than bundling them.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'ma shill Rie again as her alerts are making her freak out

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi posted her schedule for the week. Looks like she's got a bunch of collabs this week.

airi_schedule_white.PNG

Is Lumi white? Cause with Airi and Rie that's already at least 2/3 not-white girls.

Anime Fan

richdwarf

Today is last day of the Myth plushies sales rerun and so I decided to buy some Myth plushies...
Only brought the takodachi plushie the last time they were on sale.
View attachment 50764
But what the fuck is this shipping :painpeko:
I thought they had fixed the shipping.
Did you try ordering on geekjack? They use EMS so it might be cheaper in this case.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Vtubing is going to grow an entire generation of bug fuckers at this rate.
You will fuck ze bugs. You will be happy.
You will eat ze bugs
:smugselen:
I already liked bug girls. You can do cool designs with them and I'm happy to get another big one. :cursedhaachama:
But enough about the chinese...
Rumao. Suika Game devs went full retard and banned clips of the game 2 days ago.

I guess that is the nail in the FOMO coffin for the game that was already losing steam.
Dev site
For once a redditor makes a good post:
redditor gold.png

frz

Alimony is the system of robbing a productive parent to maintain the lifestyle of the parent that could have maintained that lifestyle by staying or in the case of the party paying alimony being the one initiating divorce, by behaving.

Its bullshit meant to break apart the family unit by enforcing unified resources regardless of if the family is intact or not. Evil clownworld shit.
Jesus the amount of people in this sub who never went outside.

Alimony and child support are the way for single parents to survive, especially for people with lower income. Just because some people abused the system doesnt mean the system itself is inherently bad.

And what even is this "just endure and behave" crap. Are you from saudi/china or something.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Five minutes til the watchalong.

For anyone who wants to watch along, looks like for some reason it's on this website "for free"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Alimony and child support are the way for single parents to survive, especially for people with lower income. Just because some people abused the system doesnt mean the system itself is inherently bad.

And what even is this "just endure and behave" crap. Are you from saudi/china or something.
Female hands typed this... and females don't come to this forum so most likely a fed.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

But... b... but... "based" and uh, oh I guess you are correct.

By the way, with equality the norm, women who earn more than their spouse are expected to shell out monthly alimony and my god is it funny to watch the staunchest feminists squirm and recoil to get out of paying it.

frz

Negzana

Speaking of bugs and being happy, don't want to bring politics into this too muchbut I saw this headline on A&N at the homeland

Hopefully they don't infect Cover, probably will since law of entropy says all nice things have to go to shit, but I just hope Cover's no politics rule can weather the inclusivity politics shit

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Did you try ordering on geekjack? They use EMS so it might be cheaper in this case.
Anecdotally, the Beeg Smol plushies were much cheaper shipping on GeekJack for me. Usually GeekJack is more expensive. Definitely check them.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Female hands typed this... and females don't come to this forum so most likely a fed.
frzned
f rzn ed
fed

I rest my case.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom