"Hold on I gotta pee I'm gonna edge you guys"Millie Parfait

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
‘Silly’? It’s Mumei, you tards.
A new person signing up is not discussion-worthy, we are the biggest rogue community after all.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Ya'll a bunch of tough yamanbas talkin' smack about my future wife oshi when I'm not /here/, but you don't run shit. :calidrinking: Ya'll just don't appreciate the sexyness of a true pink woman, you'll never know how good it feels when she whispers :guh: in your ear.

And neither will i:pikameefuck:.
She says "I am Your Mori" for a reason.
This is the girl who wrote the lyrics for Bully and sang it.

And regarding the boobs, those proportions are based on her IRL boobs. You have to be gay if you want her to hide them.
1612153994071.gif

Last edited:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

hylic

I'm back from my trip and catching up on the latest Nasa vods. The one where she talks about Phase Connect auditions is especially interesting because she reveals a lot of information about her past activities before joining PC.

I looked at her old character's twitter tags and felt sad because there were still people wishing her a happy birthday a year after the project she was in was shut down by Nijisanji in 2021.

She is really in a better place now.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I had no idea Nasa was in Nijisanji. Talk about dodging a cannonball.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

I hope all of the shitty chumpedos finally die now because there are so many of the normal ones taking the bait or just doomposting now

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Day 2 of Yuii's birfday donothon
And her goals are... something.

Goals in question
1696538826367.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

I hope all of the shitty chumpedos finally die now because there are so many of the normal ones taking the bait or just doomposting now

I'm gonna take the bait here

She does a very good job when new merch gets to roll out

hylic

I had no idea Nasa was in Nijisanji. Talk about dodging a cannonball.
No, just a failed side project from before the company changed their name to Anycolor. PC was her first time doing conventional vtuber streaming.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Ina is playing the Watermelon game now

Not-Username

Understanding and supporting of what exactly?!
She is basically a non-entity.
Support of selfmade reasons for absence I guess

Neither the antis nor the blind supporters are of healthy mind

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

I just hope both chumbuds and Gura unicorns kill each other while she keep not streaming, now you fuckers have to deal with the same shit the Ayame simps have to deal with every day

God's Strongest Dragoon

Lumi is continuing her Cyberpunk 2077 playthrough.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Honestly the only person I've ever seen underrate Airi's pipes is Airi herself Sasuga no confidence 🐺

I love the dragon siblings, the rest of Nijicanceled, and I liked Zaion, and Nina

Selen's non stop trolling and laughter is infectious

Elira's singing and gremlin tendencies are great

Enna's ennaness is the only way I can describe how fun Enna is also her singing

Fulgur is just a really funny guy with good dark humor

Same for Vox in Collabs tho I don't tend to touch him with a 10 ft pole solo

Nina's family dynamics the rest of EN never got old (I miss you fox mom)

And Zaion just has my favorite kind of humor which is why I still follow her as Sayu

Also honorable mention to Pomu and Mika they're pretty good too
Elira and Selen must of been switch at birth or something whoever decided to make them sisters deserved all the raises.
The first 3 gens were perfect they had chemistry they were clearly friends behind the scenes idk what happened when males dropped something must have changed at corporate because it got ugly fast. It's actually really sad...
probably a lack of cliques to poach. Given all the "already knew Elira" and similar Hell Mumei was apparently going to apply for ninji as well but went to hololive instead so you could arguably include her.

Not saying it's a bad idea but it happened way too many times to be accidental asking your talents if they have any friends to chain to a streaming laptop is definitely a thing you can do.
Eh, divide it by two because they're twins
Fuwawa is not real dude stop enabling her delusions

Limkin

At least Yumenographia was disbanded relatively drama-free for financial reasons. Just the usual gossip of "this two are definitely dating" by schizos. All the irl host clubs make money by selling overpriced drinks, no one really understood how Niji was planning to turn them into a profitable venue without main source of income for the service of that kind.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
1.jpg

Here's an image of an exceptionally cute zombie. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom