"I paid for Neopets Premium the other month, I wanted to play dress up with my Neopets"Pipkin Pippa (in 2022)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I don't watch that many of Lando's solo streams, but Randon's content has very much improved, because a good 20% of every stream isn't him talking about how much he loves a specific game and how much fun stuff he'd love to do in it before having to say "but we don't have permissions for that one".

I say that as he ends a 30 minute shitpost stream because he beat the voice-activated meowing game he wanted to play today too quickly.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Ya'll a bunch of tough yamanbas talkin' smack about my future wife oshi when I'm not /here/, but you don't run shit. :calidrinking: Ya'll just don't appreciate the sexyness of a true pink woman, you'll never know how good it feels when she whispers :guh: in your ear.

And neither will i:pikameefuck:.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
2. Shift (whoa there's NSFW variant in there!)
Still ain't linking it, but it seems like that art somehow broke containment:
1696528806285.png

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I am Jack's...

-WATOTO- YubiぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽYubi, Bau Bau
So I know I was shitposting the other day, but how high are the chances that Elira and Selen was Niji trying to get GGN girls to join them and it either fell through or they were overconfident in being able to secure the deal and requested designs before making sure they join. It's the only case I can think of where two members are canonically sisters in-character and there is barely any relevant twins vtubers. Or they did not give a shit to start with and wanted to force two random streamers to act like sisters and were promptly told to fuck off by them

Not sure what the GGN sisters were doing before GGN project started in July 2021, but Elira's debut was two months before them in May. With the GGN project ending in Nov 2022. Also apparently the GGN sisters must have auditioned for Holo straight away, as they tried at least 4 times, as individuals, for JP and for EN. Plus form what Advent have mentioned they were waiting awhile for debut, not including training and a physical meet up with all five of them.

I'll add I would really love to know how the recruiting for them went, and how they managed get the chance to to set up a shared channel again, because it really is unique within Hololive and makes their streams really fun.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will play Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Still ain't linking it, but it seems like that art somehow broke containment:
View attachment 48825
ghostdive_ on twitter
But don't go there, really, really don't. It's very lewd, and the art is no good. No good at all. Definitely no good. Don't go there.

No Name

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ember is on and has been bouncing for the last couple of minutes, for bouncing enthusiasts

Nsfw Evidence

Screenshot_20231005-140924_YouTube.jpg

Shes still jiggling

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Hahaha well that's not concerning at all!

:sanasmile:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Ember is on and has been bouncing for the last couple of minutes, for bouncing enthusiasts

Nsfw Evidence

Shes still jiggling

Just talked about having a Tmobile Sidekick phone, as well as a Razr in her "Childhood". Ember :holohag: further confirmed.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Short of Airi Vocalizing an FMA Op

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Is the girl on the picture lapu chan?
No, but i have a bad feeling about this after what happened last time someone just decided to drive by

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
No, but i have a bad feeling about this after what happened last time someone just decided to drive by

second coming of superduper, then

best of luck to the jannies for cleaning up whatever they're going to leave

MostlyALurker777

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom