"The only good thing that vtubers ever did is play GTA5 and say the- drop the N word in sing-songy voices"Joshua 'Null' Moon

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
El Chinito is actually a gayop to try and make us like Nijisanji more. And it's working on me.
It's @superduper effective :SelenHAHAhere:
No he wants them BAD, that's why he doesn't want to ruin their fantasies of a blond haired blue eyed bimbo by letting them speak SEA on stream:smugselen:
🐺 Time
Once more with lyrics

I really hope she learns this song! It's a really great match for her voice. Airi's powerful voice is underrated I think.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Someone made a fangame of the watermelon game but with NijiEN boobs.

Link

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Last week we had a huge discussion about The Thing, and apparently it's rather well-liked on the boards here. Well, Phase Connect's Hag Wolf is taking care of you:

Limkin

Does Sakana know his two members RPed a sex video or was he too busy managing coffee is what I really want to know

GOTBB

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Mumei does seem to get the fruit game strategy and what the long-term implications of mistakes are, at least.

niggaphil

Present this tweet without out of context:

archive

Eat your vegetables, Remi :smugselen:

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Mori news : Gura is the smartest in Myth.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Present this tweet without out of context:

archive

Eat your vegetables, Remi :smugselen:

Counterpoint, why do searoaches like remi like eating rice with fruit, duck embryos, durian, leftovers from fast food restaurants, stray animals, durian, shit you find behind your fridge, lost children and the hopes and dreams of moral people?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Counterpoint, why do searoaches like remi like eating rice with fruit, duck embryos, durian, leftovers from fast food restaurants, stray animals, durian, shit you find behind your fridge, lost children and the hopes and dreams of moral people?
Remi doesn't eat all that weird stuff..... some days she doesn't even eat at all :pippasadl:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Usuwa Suu singing at 7PM JST.

Polka premiering another video with Niji's Yorumi Rena at the same time.

BL Lover Hayase Sou enjoying the Ryu Ga Gotoku game.

I know I'm posting this again but I just now realised one of the songs is by Mafumafu the utaite/Neoporte co-founder, from the Rushia/Mikeneko drama. (timestamped).

The song title? "I want to be a girl"

That was a great laugh especially when she yeeted that strawberry.
Also a clip of Flare knowing the slogan of Comic LO (half of it)

I mean, just look at all the hentai doujin made by women.
At least two of them are Vtubers. Most will know Pochi-sensei (oneshota) and some might know Crimson who has been drawing since early-mid 2000 and was a topic raised during Towa's VSaikyo training with Tsuna and Beni (chikan, BDSM).
There's a 2view who plays Yume Nikki a lot but I can't confirm if she's a babiniku or not.
I really need to watch her I love her design and she's a rosetai. How's her content?
I approve.

Sneeze aside she's a motormouth with constant zatsu at 11PM JST almost daily. Also an art enjoyer. If you like her, StatskyTL seems to clip her content regularly.

Since it's the FOTM, 774 put up a challenge for their talents. Whoever can get 3500 points on stream gets 35000 Yen

That's one way to take advantage of the trend.

From 774 I find Suzumi Nemo quite impressive, made a watermelon on her first ever attempt and got over 3000 on her second.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
This thread is now about discussing your favourite Niji talents and why you like Nijisanji.

I really like Pomu, but Enna has her own charms too. Oh, and Niji is pretty cool for doing more to support male vtubers than Hololive.
Shit I fucked up, I am late. I like Sister Claire because she did the imposter and kindergarten teacher streams that helped pull me into this rabbit hole. Also, she's funny

TL

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Who is this and why I am suddenly got very interested about those documents preparations
image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom