"thhrang is a very, very good boy"The Proctor

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
If anyone's curious on what's pippas doing she's losing it real time and it's somehow adorable

Anime Fan

Airi playing more Armored Core 6 soon.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I can't say we've ever seen anyone go to bat for management, no.

Just think, your dark elf oshi might have seen your chinese autism a few hundred pages back. :smugpipi:

I love Flare clips when I can catch her. Her laugh is goddamn hilarious.

Is this just for karaoke purposes? or has she indicated she wants to cover it. Do you know?

Damn, good to see they managed to get added already. I know Pixel Link hasn't even been put in yet.

Huh....I wonder why they could have privi-

View attachment 48721
Stream backup:

I like how you can hear Dizzy have her life flash before her eyes, but then Ember fucking GOES for it

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
1696471164842.png
Twitter post:
OP "Hayashi"
"Sister Claire is like the Uzaki of VTubers, I don't know a thing about her but I've jerked off to her way more times than anything else. Much obliged."

Sister Claire
"Yes, but please do check out my streams too 😉"

Always be careful when talking about your dark fantasy of a vtuber on twitter, they would find you.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Is this just for karaoke purposes? or has she indicated she wants to cover it. Do you know?
This context it was for Karaoke but I hope she officially covers it

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ina' PL (?) made a live drawing video

Anime Fan

Blue bear playing guitar tonight!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The male equivalent of period pain is having to deal with a woman on her period pain.
Probably testicular torsion while also having intestinal cramps/spastic colon, or bursitis (the unending crescendo of pain)
I am told they still do not come close to period cramps though.

Negzana

I can't say we've ever seen anyone go to bat for management, no.

Just think, your dark elf oshi might have seen your chinese autism a few hundred pages back. :smugpipi:

Damn, good to see they managed to get added already. I know Pixel Link hasn't even been put in yet.

Huh....I wonder why they could have privi-

View attachment 48721
Stream backup:

The Dizzy stream had me laughing the whole time. Dizzy is great when her menhera isn't directed towards being a femcel

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

HAND HOLDING HAND HOLDING WITH RADEN

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Negzana

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I may not care for the corpos some of you bastards shill, but God damnit such things don't matter when hunting unicorn.
Probably testicular torsion while also having intestinal cramps/spastic colon, or bursitis (the unending crescendo of pain)
I am told they still do not come close to period cramps though.
Or kidney stones, which men get a lot more than women and women who suffer from them say it hurts more than giving birth. I still remember my father literally collapsing and groaning on the floor because of a sudden burst of pain, then vomiting and almost passing out.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Negzana

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Could you explain WTF is happening in that video and what is that Kronii cosplayer doing with Luffy?
Kronii is trying to find the One Piece inside Luffy's pants

The Dizzy stream had me laughing the whole time. Dizzy is great when her menhera isn't directed towards being a femcel
I missed it. Dizzy seems to be very hit and miss with some of her streams. I thought this was going to be a miss one

HAND HOLDING HAND HOLDING WITH RADEN

Holy shit that is an amazing cosplay.

FoundrArc

I just want to know
Ina' PL (?) made a live drawing video

Pretty surprised she agreed to do this, neat. The twitter source implies that there are 2 more parts that will feature her as well?
I guess I can finally delete the older no-glove pics that were floating around from ages ago.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Dizzy isn't a lesbian

she and Ember are just fated to be by each other's side for all of eternity, there's a difference
Careful with how you word things like this. Almost treading into Reticule waters there.

Her laugh is so iconic and contagious. I love it.

I didn't watch Lumi's entire stream, so I can't do much of a recap of it. A lot of the same Lumi we love, like claiming she would never hire anyone that's uptight and doesn't say slurs. But there was one moment I was around for that was pretty wholesome and different. Cross posting from the live chat thread:

Lumi actually got a bit serious for once and asked her chat to not shit on her aim so much while she's playing Halo. She said she feels it's fine, and she's a bit self-conscious because she feels her aim is one of the only things that she does fine with. Says she doesn't want to get tilted over it and stop playing the game for a while because of it. And it's true, her aim is just fine for the most part.

Of course, her chat was receptive of this, and many agreed that her aim isn't bad at all. So, they moved on to something else to make fun of her for, like her driving skills, which she said she's perfectly fine being made fun of for that.

Edit:

Come out! I've got slurs to say to you! -Kaneko Lumi
:whatastory:

Later on, she said she was happy that chat was nice about it and admitted that she feels nervous saying when things bother her.

Another wholesome moment involving Lumi today:
Clio talking about the time she was streaming to about 30 people when Lumi raided her for the first time with 600-700 people. Was her first big raid, and she says she's very grateful to Lumi.

Good raid, Lemon woman.
:sanasmile:

Just some nice moments I thought worth sharing in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom