"Yeah but I'm poooor"Kaneko Lumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Well TIL that they indeed made a Disgaea 7 for some reason. At this point in life, I have to ask if it's any good at all.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I'm not sure what's the best way to archive X threads but Morikos been logging her caffeine detox progress for a day so far

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Well TIL that they indeed made a Disgaea 7 for some reason. At this point in life, I have to ask if it's any good at all.

I had no idea it was even a thing until I happened across it yesterday when I was trawling Steam for sales and saw there was a NIS publisher sale and D7 was due today. I'll wait for the eventual Complete edition release and 70% off sale.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Yeah, after about 50 hours or so, apparently (wtf, gamer karoshi?)...

Rockodachi by @Ginfutsuu.jpg

'The Zen of Being a Cute Mascot'

Gamer Calli by @damadicius1.jpg

'Pink Woman Nuts'

Negzana

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I still need to find actual link proof but Kaela (presumably as Xyera, if so anyone have an archive potentially?) played (and streamed?) 52 hours of League of Legend straight once.
Does hololive use drug tests on their talents before picking them up? If not. They totally should

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It's sad because all of the mostly deserved criticisms against Anycolor only ever seem to affect the talents (no matter how many times people say "support the talent not the company" or whatever) - it seems like JP management is just completely detached and EN management doesn't give a shit, at least not the ones responsible.

The Luca clip was almost certainly triggered by not-Mysta and to be fair I think it's pretty shitty to leave out of his Kurosanji tax rant that the 350k sum was property tax that he owed after trying to cook the books, not anything to do with his Niji income.
This has me curious. Has anyone Liver really spoken out against the community's claims of management being shit?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It impresses me at how tuned a workflow artists have. Like they can actually shit out a full colorized illustration in a matter of hours or even less

Mermaidrys by AdarinSinner.jpg

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I dont know how to describe this woman, she's a self-proclaimed femcel and ryonatuber.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I dont know how to describe this woman, she's a self-proclaimed femcel and ryonatuber.
I do, she's telling you all this to seem "relatable" so you'll give her money, so I'd call her Jewish.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I do, she's telling you all this to seem "relatable" so you'll give her money, so I'd call her Jewish.
I'm fascinated by her, but in the "This car crash is gruesome but I cant look away" way.

edit:
1696389025090.png
Show yourself coward. What a coincidence that you join the moment I post her stream.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
The image you're replying to isn't Lia, it's Moriko.
No wonder Takodachi one guy'd her to the Shadow Realm.
large lizard vs large lizard with CANNONS.
A scary-looking dragon with a fucking burning tail vs an overgrown turtle with some tubes sticking out of him, like a living advertisement against sea pollution
Oh FUCK I JUST NOTICED that shit on Blastoise back aren't cannons they're PVC pipes cause he's a water type, how didn't i see this before?! :shiinastare:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Only ~50 hours? That's nothing to an MMO vet.
Its LoL, you deserve a medal or a seat in the special ed class if you survive playing for two hours without sperging

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
I had no idea it was even a thing until I happened across it yesterday when I was trawling Steam for sales and saw there was a NIS publisher sale and D7 was due today. I'll wait for the eventual Complete edition release and 70% off sale.
I heard good things from the people that played the demo of D7, seems like most of the crap from D6 was cut from it.

I'm actually looking forward to this one but as you said, they'll probably launch a Definitive version with all the DLCs and way cheaper in a year or 2.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I heard good things from the people that played the demo of D7, seems like most of the crap from D6 was cut from it.

I'm actually looking forward to this one but as you said, they'll probably launch a Definitive version with all the DLCs and way cheaper in a year or 2.

I don't even know shit about 6 other than people didn't like it for one reason or another. I've still yet to buy it so I have no input. With the combination of my discount on HB and the ongoing sale for it from the NIS publisher sale, it's currently at $46 and I presume it'll go even lower when the christmas sales start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom