"Zaion, Queen of the Jews"Zaimons

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
ENJOY SOME KOREAN PIP CLIPS!!!

AND ONE FROM THE NEW KOREAN PIPPA CLIPPA (his edits are really funny)

diethylether

bird molecule
Are these things actually any good? They always looked suspicious as hell. Ironically enough the one I remember hearing particularly positive things about was Sneak, and I can't remember if they were the ones offering a deal to that one tranny Vtuber.
I have some gamersupps, with and without caffeine. they have some additional supplements in them and use erythrite as main sweetener. Personally, I like them quite a bit. Even the ones without caffeine give me some focus. Some of them taste like shit, but Dragonfruit, Acai Blueberry, Grape and Cherry are pretty decent imo. Adding a bit of lemon juice to them masks the off flavor. I hate that they give some of them meme names though. I'm not going to buy a powder that is called guacamole gamer fart 9000 if I have no idea what it tastes like. I had a free sample in one of my orders, and ironically it tastes quite decent. Terrible marketing in my eyes.

Seems right up your alley.
I thought this was Lia?

Screenshot_20230108-105947_Twitter.jpg

Compare dance skills
Lia:

Pippa:
Jesus christ how horrifying

God's Strongest Dragoon

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Fubuki is also going to participate in VCR ARK alongside Aki
There are dozens of vtubers from Nijisanji this time
Also ShibuyaHal and other Japanese content creators
Very good that they are expanding their pool of games for these type of servers

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Kannagi Tenri premiering a cover song at 7PM JST.

Shishigami Leona singing at 9.30PM JST.

Nayuta's birthday live at 10PM JST.

There's no English clips yet from Aki's Ark stream (males?) and Beni's (VSpo license and rules probably) but here are some JP clips.
Beni's POV

Aki's POV

Some things from the clip:
Aki shared the mosaic skin (there are top and bottom parts) to various people. Beni ran with it and equipped both so she looks like a nudist.
Mimi and Hinaano wasn't impressed with Beni. Aki tried to trick Mimitaya by pretending she's Mukiroze but Kagura Nana said "Aki-chan" and outed her.
Niji's Ex Albio and Vspo's Komori Met ran away from Beni. Ebio yelled out "Get away from me!" while running away.
Beni was surprised to know Aki is 1st gen holo.
And more shenanigans. Hopefully these parts are translated and clipped.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
I'm not going to buy a powder that is called guacamole gamer fart 9000 if I have no idea what it tastes like. I had a free sample in one of my orders, and ironically it tastes quite decent.
Its dumb as fuck for them to do this but they do actually print the flavor of those meme named products if you actually click into the product page.

Screenshot_20231003-035530.png

Its the only reason i knew how to get orange creme was to order "anime girl thigh".

I immediately put that shit in a ziploc Sandwich bag when it got here and threw out the actual tub out of shame looking at it though and just wrote "orange creme decaf mix" on that shit

diethylether

bird molecule
Its dumb as fuck for them to do this but they do actually print the flavor of those meme named products if you actually click into the product page.

View attachment 48434

Its the only reason i knew how to get orange creme was to order "anime girl thigh".

I immediately put that shit in a ziploc Sandwich bag when it got here and threw out the actual tub out of shame looking at it though and just wrote "orange creme decaf mix" on that shit
They must've changed that then, because back when guacamole came out, there was no hint at the flavor in the description. At least something.
and yeah keep it in a dry place, erythrite is very hygroscopic and will start clumping quickly. one of the tubs I have has turned into a moist glueball, it's quite old though.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
I keep the silica gel packet with it itll be fine

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Kannagi Tenri premiering a cover song at 7PM JST.

Shishigami Leona singing at 9.30PM JST.

Nayuta's birthday live at 10PM JST.

There's no English clips yet from Aki's Ark stream (males?) and Beni's (VSpo license and rules probably) but here are some JP clips.
Beni's POV

Aki's POV

Some things from the clip:
Aki shared the mosaic skin (there are top and bottom parts) to various people. Beni ran with it and equipped both so she looks like a nudist.
Mimi and Hinaano wasn't impressed with Beni. Aki tried to trick Mimitaya by pretending she's Mukiroze but Kagura Nana said "Aki-chan" and outed her.
Niji's Ex Albio and Vspo's Komori Met ran away from Beni. Ebio yelled out "Get away from me!" while running away.
Beni was surprised to know Aki is 1st gen holo.
And more shenanigans. Hopefully these parts are translated and clipped.

I dont think males are a problem if the other VCR got clipped without problems.Thankfully holoclipers arent that stupid.Sadly i just think theh wouldnt clip it because Aki doesnt get clipped that often sadly.

Never getting over this even in a VALORANT stream D:

Negzana

Aki reached 800k. Took a long time but she finally reached it. Just wish she wasn't so overlooked.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Goddamn, take a break for a month or so and I get to come back to some juicy top-tier drama. Finally some good fuckin' food!

Limkin

I'm relatively new to the whole VTuber thing, so I was wondering where you guys get your rrats from and if there's a compilation/list somewhere? I'm mostly interested in nijishit despite them carrying my oshi.
Empty meds bottle and repeating night shifts driving already fragile sanity into turbo schizo mode

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

View attachment 48434

Is it any good?
928239516928602123.png

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Looks like there's some more recent Haachama news. Hoshikawa went to Shabu Shabu with her:

According to Haachama's Fan Discord these are the main tidbits of information with the timestamp:

11:26: Last watermelon game stream she said on stream "I'm hungry, I wanna eat Shabu-shabur". After the stream, she saw a LINE message from Haachama saying "wanna eat shabu-shabu?". Seems like she was watching the stream. so they went together

17:00: The shabu-shabu was an all-you-can-eat. It was the first time she ate till she felt like exploding. They walked 2 stations worth of distance together

27:46: Haachama recently has been learning a new song. She asked HSKW to guess, but HSKW replied "oh that's good (monotone)". it was a song she asked HSKW if she wants to sing together previously. HSKW said oh what is it but Chama replied "eh, i wonder?".

3:32:24: "If I say I want to eat X, Haachama might invite me." but she ate shabu-shabu to the point of vomiting so she doesn't wanna eat it anymore

3:34:22: Haachama once said "HSKW you have poor taste (for food) right? I saw a clip of it". HSKW doesn't think so but then again, she can't tell good meat apart in shabu-shabu places. So cheap all-you-can-eat suits her better

4:23:46: She's listing who among her friends are good at directing how to eat stuffs. Haachama for shabu-shabu. Inuyama Tamaki for Kani and Fugu, etc

4:29:24: There was a lamb meat shabu-shabu festival but Haachama wasn't interested. They decided over a rock paper scissor. HSKW lost so they went to a normal beef one.

Top Bottom