"They're having babies! I want all of them to be white"Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Miran Karaoke in a few

Anon weekly cooking stream in an hour and new short

Pmaru room tour

And some new MVs

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I came here to call these people faggots because Twitter won't let me.

It's unfortunate Riro deleted that tweet now these retards will feel validated.
Untapped.gg_Companion_5yX9KTZPPX.png
chrome_LZhguPCof1.png
chrome_KR8aIi2kuZ.png
chrome_yL1nVJxHlQ.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

DanishCookies

They all belong in a concentration camp but this guy will definitely get his own isolated room without the wooden doors

1696330568992.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Why not? I mean you're a giant faggot yourself so you're allowed to say it.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Found FacelessWaifu's alt

If only I have the ability to draw without relying on AI.

But that sure looks interesting, since it's a local artist and would have a booth on the convention that I will definitely visited on December. Thanks for that, I'll keep an eye out for the artist so I can at least buy the keychain.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

I get it that ita a funny haha mid motion screenshot but goddamn this model looks like shit

look at the boob no im being serious. because whatever program they use has it set to max jiggle even slightly moving sends the whole thing fucky and turns it into a disjointed malformity if you were doing this and set it all up for a joke tweet why would you not fix your damn settings to at least make it look decent not that fucking blue greyish purple greyish green greyish will ever look good.

I get these faggots are attached to their abritrarily chosen colors but they do know they look horrible together right someone has to tell them i though the gays were good at that kind of thing.
Rinmama for the next Phase Invaders or we riot.
why would she fight her own daughter for shared income when she can just charge whatever percent for showing up when she feels like it.
The duality of an IRyS fanartist:
Did you know that
Fuck you you get nothing.
Please stop fantasizing about Juna, Rie. She can do so much better.
You know since super stopped hating Rie you guys have stopped shitting on her so much.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
There's no English clips yet from Aki's Ark stream (males?) and Beni's (VSpo license and rules probably) but here are some JP clips.
Beni's POV

Aki's POV

Some things from the clip:
Aki shared the mosaic skin (there are top and bottom parts) to various people. Beni ran with it and equipped both so she looks like a nudist.
Mimi and Hinaano wasn't impressed with Beni. Aki tried to trick Mimitaya by pretending she's Mukiroze but Kagura Nana said "Aki-chan" and outed her.
Niji's Ex Albio and Vspo's Komori Met ran away from Beni. Ebio yelled out "Get away from me!" while running away.
Beni was surprised to know Aki is 1st gen holo.
And more shenanigans. Hopefully these parts are translated and clipped.

Aki's collabed with males before, like Ashino for her acoustic karaokes and Aruran on his interview show. Her clips are just rare on the EN side unfortunately. She has a semi-dedicated EN clipper but they upload sparingly.

It's not just Botan, Subaru caught a fever as well and has to cancel stream today :yagoocry:

21368.png
The coof has been returning recently, hasn't it? I'm beginning to wonder if that's what they got.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

>corp that targeted lolicons from day one and may have astroturfed /vt/ for a bit targets lolicons
>Twitter shocked
>also confuses lolicons with channers because it's retarded

Someone please toss some fuel into the fire and tell them that Riro is Russian, too.

God's Strongest Dragoon

You know since super stopped hating Rie you guys have stopped shitting on her so much.
Quite the opposite for me actually. I use to take no notice of Rie but now I've actively meme'd about her being shit.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Some people are a bit upset that Idol allows A.I. art. The tweet this is in reference to is now deleted unfortunately so it's hard to say what sparked this discussion, but I've noticed several people quote tweeting whatever this was.

Archive

Archive
Edit: Ahh I see I am late.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I think I've been pretty reasonable in my critiques of Rie's streams. I'll compliment her when she does a good job, and try to be reasonable when her efforts don't quite work. Like, I just wrote up a review of her collab with her mother, and I said her mother's reacts were really muted which made for an uninteresting stream. On the other hand, I thought Rie was the best part of Sayu's birthday collab and said as much.

Rie's collabs with any of the Phase girls are amazing though. More of those please, Rie.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I think I've been pretty reasonable in my critiques of Rie's streams. I'll compliment her when she does a good job, and try to be reasonable when her efforts don't quite work. Like, I just wrote up a review of her collab with her mother, and I said her mother's reacts were really muted which made for an uninteresting stream.

Rie's collabs with any of the Phase girls are amazing though. More of those please, Rie.
I want the Dear Shiina + Rie show to return. Both Shiina and Rie can work really well off each other. The format of the show also allowed for a lot of audience participation and virtually unlimited topics to discuss and react to.

Last edited:

DanishCookies

Hope Riro does a cover of Loli Kami Requiem just to spite these people

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I wan the Dear Shiina + Rie show to return. Both Shiina and Rie can work really well off each other. The format of the show also allowed for a lot of audience participation and virtually unlimited topics to discuss and react to.
I'd just do an open collab day - Rie has some topic or thing she does and she lets any of the Phase girls come on stream to collab if they like. Pippa done something like that with a virtual museum tour and it worked really well, I don't see why Rie couldn't do her own spin on that and come up with a fun collab.

Limkin

Idol's thumbnails are kind of crap 99% of the time. You can't force them to use fanart drawn by real people if it doesn't exist. The solution to the problem is the same as with AI art in general - if you don't like it produce a real one that is of higher quality. Holo disavowing it also makes sense, as they are big enough where they don't have to rely on it and still have a massive gallery of choices.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Top Bottom