"I GREW THE MOUSTACHE AND GOT ADDICTED TO METH FOR YOU, PLZ RESPOND"The Proctor

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Fauna is playing minecraft with open vc. Nerissa and Shiori are currently in.

Edit : biboo joined too. Will this be a full advent collab with mommy fauna?

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Fauna is playing minecraft with open vc. Nerissa and Shiori are currently in.

Edit : biboo joined too. Will this be a full advent collab with mommy fauna?

Minecraft monday gives me life. Although these situations sour my opinion of the other EN talents a bit (Myth specifically).

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Calli and Ina have mentioned new Corpo-Wide rules for member streams? It seems there will be an enforcement of 2 member streams minimum a month, 1 in the first two weeks, and 1 in the last two weeks of any given month?
Ayamers is hunting down the (clearly) Korean member of staff who put this policy in place as we speak.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I look forward to normies being confused by what VTA is considering how much that is spammed.

It's all well and dandy but as someone that does their reps, it ends up becoming "PREVIOUSLY ON DRAGONBALL Z" whenever @CalciumAnimal, @TinyKusa, and @Azehara all post within two pages of each other and end up quoting the entire forum.
PREVIOUSLY ON TVA without their prophet Empty Inbox to lead them the efforts of the Keyboard Warriors have been slowly more and more appreciated but as they grow complacent a new threat preys on them from the shadows can these warriors survive their new found fame or will they be struck down by the fiends known as the Rice Runners!
Isn't Gamersupps basically the equivalent of piss, just that it's shilled by Youtubers people like?
it's flavored water basically it's not bad persay but i also question how they are making money off selling what's essentially low grade nutrient powder.Are they adding horse hooves to this stuff?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Lia doing Deep Dive Monday, this time about Haunted Houses with Rinmama

Negzana

Only been 4 minutes since collab with Rinmama started and she already says Lia isn't her daughter she just found her in the hospital

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Holy shit this is fucking TERRIBLE
View attachment 48357
KILL PEDOS. BEHEAD PEDOS. ROUNDHOUSE KICK A PEDO INTO THE CONCRETE. SLAM DUNK A PEDO INTO THE TRASHCAN. CRUCIFY FILTHY BLACK PEDOS. DEFECATE IN A PEDO'S FOOD. LAUNCH PEDOS INTO THE SUN. STIR FRY PEDOS IN A WOK. TOSS PEDOS INTO ACTIVE VOLCANOES. URINATE INTO A PEDO'S GAS TANK. JUDO THROW PEDOS INTO A WOOD CHIPPER. TWIST PEDO HEADS OFF. REPORT PEDOS TO THE IRS. KARATE CHOP PEDOS IN HALF. CURB STOMP BLACK PEDOS. TRAP PEDOS IN QUICKSAND. CRUSH PEDOS IN THE TRASH COMPACTOR. LIQUIFY PEDOS IN A VAT OF ACID. DISSECT PEDOS. EXTERMINATE PEDOS IN THE GAS CHAMBER. STOMP PEDO SKULLS WITH STEEL TOED BOOTS. CREMATE PEDOS IN THE OVEN. LOBOTOMIZE PEDOS. MANDATORY ABORTIONS FOR PEDOS. DROWN PEDOS IN FRIED CHICKEN GREASE. VAPORIZE PEDOS WITH A RAY GUN. KICK OLD PEDOS DOWN THE STAIRS. FEED PEDOS TO ALLIGATORS. SLICE PEDOS WITH A KATANA. SHOOT AN ARMED PEDO 6 TIMES POINT BLANK. FEED A PEDO TO SHARKS. HANG A PEDO WITH BARBED WIRE. LOCK A PEDO IN A RABID BEAR CAGE. THROW A PEDO INTO A BLENDER. SLAM DUNK A PEDO INTO A VAT OF DIRTY NEEDLES. GEORGE FLOYD A PEDO. GIVE A PEDO A FIRECRACKER DILATOR. FORCE A PEDO TO BATHE IN A TOASTER FACTORY. CHOKE A PEDO WITH A KIWI FRUIT. SQUEEZE LEMONS INTO PEDO EYES. MAKE A PEDO YO-YO WITH BARBED WIRE. SCALP A PEDO WITH A CHAINSAW BLADE. DROP A PEDO ON A BOARD COVERED IN SCISSORS.

Maybe Null was right.
Post this on the vtuber lunacy thread and see how fast the main vtuber thread gets nuked.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
It's all well and dandy but as someone that does their reps, it ends up becoming "PREVIOUSLY ON DRAGONBALL Z" whenever @CalciumAnimal, @TinyKusa, and @Azehara all post within two pages of each other and end up quoting the entire forum.
I see where you are coming from, but I will not change my ways

:magnino:

God's Strongest Dragoon

>I will not change my ways
>only quoted one person this time
Checkmate
:achansasuga:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

You can quote as many people as you want I'm still not reading your shit.

Negzana

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
If only the Ayamefriend of this forum was here .....he would blame all of this oshi slander and comparisions with Gura to the Koreans of the world

Finally Nodoka comes back
I hope that app finally get released outside of Japan so she can finally rest

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Sorry to bring this up again, but I looked into it, and I think Mysta is just stupid. In this stream, he said things like savings accounts are a scam because he didn't understand them and that he didn't notice his old accountant fucked up until it was too late and had to pay 42k instead of 21k. The new accountant he was working with at the time was recommended to him by the company, so they did try to help him. Kyo even mentions that management gives them all recommendations and will help them choose one if they need it. The livers also don't have to use the recommendations; the one Kyo found wanted to charge him 5k to do his taxes, and management even stepped in and told him not to take it, so he didn't even speak to them. Granted, he went to his dad after that and more than likely did not ask the company for more recommendations, but still, this means that they did try to help Mysta. Now whether or not Mysta kept that accountant, I'm not sure, but the fact that he had to be told what a savings account was by a 19/20 year old is worrying.
If the timestamp doesn't work, it starts at 1:50:00

Anyways, Lauren and Toru, two of the many smokers in Niji, are now selling zippos.
View attachment 48297
Kuzuha, Fuwa, Shiina, and Ririmu are selling (or advertising I can't tell) clothes as well.
View attachment 48299
Niji just dropped their new Halloween merch, and the old Halloween merch from last year is being sold again.
View attachment 48300

Jesus now I feel bad for the accountant. Imagine having to deal with a dude so financially illiterate he doesn’t know the point of a saving account on top of being tasked with dealing with the Erdrich horror that is a Vtubers tax returns. If mista scraped the bottom of the barrel and got a mediocre tax guy I don’t think I can blame the tax guy for this shitshow.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Holy shit this is fucking TERRIBLE
View attachment 48357
KILL PEDOS. BEHEAD PEDOS. ROUNDHOUSE KICK A PEDO INTO THE CONCRETE. SLAM DUNK A PEDO INTO THE TRASHCAN. CRUCIFY FILTHY BLACK PEDOS. DEFECATE IN A PEDO'S FOOD. LAUNCH PEDOS INTO THE SUN. STIR FRY PEDOS IN A WOK. TOSS PEDOS INTO ACTIVE VOLCANOES. URINATE INTO A PEDO'S GAS TANK. JUDO THROW PEDOS INTO A WOOD CHIPPER. TWIST PEDO HEADS OFF. REPORT PEDOS TO THE IRS. KARATE CHOP PEDOS IN HALF. CURB STOMP BLACK PEDOS. TRAP PEDOS IN QUICKSAND. CRUSH PEDOS IN THE TRASH COMPACTOR. LIQUIFY PEDOS IN A VAT OF ACID. DISSECT PEDOS. EXTERMINATE PEDOS IN THE GAS CHAMBER. STOMP PEDO SKULLS WITH STEEL TOED BOOTS. CREMATE PEDOS IN THE OVEN. LOBOTOMIZE PEDOS. MANDATORY ABORTIONS FOR PEDOS. DROWN PEDOS IN FRIED CHICKEN GREASE. VAPORIZE PEDOS WITH A RAY GUN. KICK OLD PEDOS DOWN THE STAIRS. FEED PEDOS TO ALLIGATORS. SLICE PEDOS WITH A KATANA. SHOOT AN ARMED PEDO 6 TIMES POINT BLANK. FEED A PEDO TO SHARKS. HANG A PEDO WITH BARBED WIRE. LOCK A PEDO IN A RABID BEAR CAGE. THROW A PEDO INTO A BLENDER. SLAM DUNK A PEDO INTO A VAT OF DIRTY NEEDLES. GEORGE FLOYD A PEDO. GIVE A PEDO A FIRECRACKER DILATOR. FORCE A PEDO TO BATHE IN A TOASTER FACTORY. CHOKE A PEDO WITH A KIWI FRUIT. SQUEEZE LEMONS INTO PEDO EYES. MAKE A PEDO YO-YO WITH BARBED WIRE. SCALP A PEDO WITH A CHAINSAW BLADE. DROP A PEDO ON A BOARD COVERED IN SCISSORS.

Maybe Null was right.
I sure as heck ain’t looking this up myself to prove it, but I’m not sure why anyone believes this.
The replies from the supposed op read like satire, with the “Whaaaa? I don’t get it, teehee!”, and it’s not even consistent because the original post pretends it’s the girl, but then the later post pretends it’s a 36 year old guy posting his 14 year old girl gf (going as high as 36 makes it sound even more troll-y).
My theories are: 1. AI, some other post says ‘boob’ singular, could be a zoomed in shot of an AI boob. 2. Random naked picture of any girl, not necessarily underage. But with all that said, I don’t rule out 3. Troll posting actual cp.
My main argument is that the writing style is likely a troll, not a schizo. This casts doubt on the image, but it doesn’t rule out that it could be real.
(And judging by your reaction, what I thought I was going to see was people saying it was cp, and then everyone on 4ch asking for it to be reposted.)

Negzana

There's a world where Rinmama is a vtuber and it's a grave injustice we're not in this world

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

why did i have to find that
What the fuck @superduper

braindoko

13F96F21-4277-4A5C-8E31-BD166369B802.jpeg

HENYA! DON’T USE THE S WORD!! THE Yamanba LOVERS WILL CANCEL YOU AGAIN! HENYA!!!
2771B78C-47CF-46B6-9393-3235649FB8A5.jpeg

Negzana

Lia thought Heaven's Gate commited suicide with kool-aid

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Some are genuine MAPs
Can we not give them what they want and refer to them with the "map" bullshit? Call them what they are, degenerate sick fucks.
Post this on the vtuber lunacy thread and see how fast the main vtuber thread gets nuked.
I would rather not have the main thread squatters coming in here to shit up this place too.

Top Bottom