"I know you like your cocks, but don't bring your preferences into my streams!"Kureiji Ollie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
The old days lmao... I totally had forgotten about those earlier HoloGra's.

:SelenHAHAhere:

HAG MOVES.

Stinky Orca live in 9mins!

Congrats to Calli on 2.3mil.
:Calli-IT'SHAPPENING:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Another reason to hate Twitch

Archive

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
We may need a Twitter insanity thread
View attachment 47587
View attachment 47588
He follows a lot of jewcorp girls
These replies though. This account seems to have been made for this specific purpose. There seems to be a new generation of terminally online en vtuber fans since 2021-2022 who think unicorn sperging is some form of Japanese culture that needs to be respected. Always wondered why the /inf/ general in /vt/ is so pro-unicorn and deluded itself into thinking Kronii hates males because she is feminist.

internet-tough-guy.png

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
This is the kind of person that probably got so mindbroken knowing Fauna has a bf/fiance before debut that their sole purpose is to hate on male interaction.
The absolute cope over Mumei collabing with Holostars is hilarious too. “It was only once and she swore off of it.”

True schizos wouldn’t have forgiven that, this one is feckless and weak.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Please no.

no-god-no-god-please-no.gif
The cool kids nerds used Trillian and IRC.

In more wholesome twitter content today..

Figmaのクリフが出たので、ぺこらと並べてみた
Translated from Japanese by
Figma Cliff came out, so I lined it up with Pekora

I was not expecting the Voros Twins to be twin doggo vtuber fans.. apparently they're tiktoker wrestlers with mostly zoomer fans..

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The cool kids nerds used Trillian and IRC.

In more wholesome twitter content today..

Figmaのクリフが出たので、ぺこらと並べてみた
Translated from Japanese by
Figma Cliff came out, so I lined it up with Pekora

I was not expecting the Voros Twins to be twin doggo vtuber fans.. apparently they're tiktoker wrestlers with mostly zoomer fans..

I didnt expect them to keep up with fuwamoco. I assumed that was a way to gain some more clout since thats what tiktokers do.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Da Vinki are great. It's what the Paul brothers could have been if they weren't massive faggots.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

At this rate, Pekora is going to be in Death Stranding 2 and will be the first strand-type chuuba.

Surprisingly not the first time Madds Mikkelson has posed with a Hololive member.

1695997231213.png

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

At this rate, Pekora is going to be in Death Stranding 2 and will be the first strand-type chuuba.

You joke, but it's Kojima. It's an almost certainty that she will appear in one of his games now (cover permission pending).

All of his celeb cameos were obsessions of his that he posted all over his social media about, then stole their souls with his weird face scanning machine and plopped them into his game.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I didnt expect them to keep up with fuwamoco. I assumed that was a way to gain some more clout since thats what tiktokers do.
I think they keep up with any form of media that features Twins

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
View attachment 47587
View attachment 47588
These replies though. This account seems to have been made for this specific purpose. There seems to be a new generation of terminally online en vtuber fans since 2021-2022 who think unicorn sperging is some form of Japanese culture that needs to be respected. Always wondered why the /inf/ general in /vt/ is so pro-unicorn and deluded itself into thinking Kronii hates males because she is feminist.
Literally everyone in these threads are retards.

aRXbdwM_460s.jpg

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
New cover from Oninosuzu Rin

Just sleeping Ina.

I wonder who needs help in this situation:SelenHAHAhere:

Sansin said she used to be a fleshstreamer and changed to Vtuber because of "creeps" now I'm curious if she comes close to her amazing model

I'm pretty certain she's white
:gunpeko:
FrdRUztWIAE1p65.jpgFrdRUztWwAMUxMd.jpgFrdRUzxWAAAFx_P.jpgFz_M6GGX0AMFYLi.jpg

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I remember @Awoogers when he joined. He was this wholesome happy guy that would thirst post from time to time just like every seafag and would tell everyone how Rin is amazing. Is this what the pippa thread does to a nigga? From wholesome to telling people to commit sudoku? People grow up so fast man.
:yagoocry:

@La+ de Central Norte YOU BETTER STAY THE SAME PENDEJO
@Awoogers is getting close to passing my post count having only started posting just over 3 months ago, and me starting over a year ago. Terminal Zoomerism? Mental Illness? BOTH? You decide!
:rinitsretarded:

Jelly serial killer arc when?
Pandora was in the clique but no proof of egregious shitting on Lumi on her part ever surfaced. I researched her a bit when she was popping up in Amiya's chat - they are acquainted
Pandora does seem supremely thin-skinned however based on her Twitter vagueposting, so caution is probably best kept with her.
Another reason to hate Twitch

I really should stop assuming that Twitch has hit rock bottom. They keep finding new and amazing ways to fuck over their user experience every few months.

Da Vinki are great. It's what the Paul brothers could have been if they weren't massive faggots.
Agreeing with Mr Rinji here. The Varos twins are brilliant at playing up the Himbo characters. Their shorts legitimately make me belly laugh often. One of my recent favorites.

Zyklon Mag

View attachment 47587
View attachment 47588
"T-they're gonna have serious regrets!" Fun fact, Flayon is probably one of the most physically fit Tempus members and frequently works out. I don't think he's as tall as Lando or Vesper (Lando is a huge ass gook with some meat on him, no pics on Ves but that nigga definitely big) or a bodybuilder, but that's a far cry from the average fitness level of the stick-thin SEAnig manlet or fat fuck internet retard.

Bettel/Connor eats like garbage, is barely taller than your average woman and is thinner than most women nowadays, so maybe someone could take him. That is, if he actually swung and didn't just verbally sperg out at Connor incoherently while the latter just wonders if he'll get in trouble for laughing at minorities in public.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
View attachment 47587
View attachment 47588
Get this fuck away from rin

Get his mesirable ass out of the sphere of my oshi

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Narrator: He did not, in fact, enjoy Tenma's coffee.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
@Awoogers is getting close to passing my post count having only started posting just over 3 months ago, and me starting over a year ago. Terminal Zoomerism? Mental Illness? BOTH? You decide!
:rinitsretarded:

Jelly serial killer arc when?

Pandora does seem supremely thin-skinned however based on her Twitter vagueposting, so caution is probably best kept with her.

I really should stop assuming that Twitch has hit rock bottom. They keep finding new and amazing ways to fuck over their user experience every few months.

Agreeing with Mr Rinji here. The Varos twins are brilliant at playing up the Himbo characters. Their shorts legitimately make me belly laugh often. One of my recent favorites.

Both

And I just like this place than say the boards and such its normal here in a way

Inb4 gay

And yes the Voros twins are such a ball of positivity they are people I look up to because on their outlook in there day to day lives

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

I can see why Grimmi is terrified of them and thinks uttering their names would curse her :whatastory:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom