"I apologize deepury, Sakana-san doesn't even have boobaa... but by the way he's eating he's gonna grow some soon"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Coming in 14 hours:

EN Repeats continue to be kino.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Welcome to Neko Neko Island, by @syara_so_ju.jpg
>Doesn't play Minecraft for over a year
>Comes back on a whim, gets hooked immediately, hires a bunch of hags and Laplus to work for her
>Singlehandedly revives the server by putting everyone in debt, including herself, and reenacting Kaiji

I kneel before the hag catto. The clips from today are going to be great. Here lies my oshi, broken and defeated, after having to act out a lesbian RP with Okayu and Choco to pay off her debt.
0173jd81.jpg

Negzana

View attachment 47616
>Comes back on a whim, gets hooked immediately, hires a bunch of hags and Laplus to work for her
>Singlehandedly revives the server by putting everyone in debt, including herself, and reenacting Kaiji

I kneel before the hag catto. The clips from today are going to be great. Here lies my oshi, broken and defeated, after having to act out a lesbian RP with Okayu and Choco to pay off her debt.
View attachment 47615
Waiting for the ID-JP war arc

Meanwhile EN is just barely beginning to pick up steam again

niggaphil

Narrator: He did not, in fact, enjoy Tenma's coffee.

What did you expect from latino coffee?

It gonna taste like Tenma raging and yelling's piss afterall :smugselen:

However, it gonna be my best cup of morning coffee

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Guess who won from her boss

Another arc of Rin and aviel debating on her checkmark imminent

Also

:ironmousekek: :ironmousekek: :ironmousekek:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
We may need a Twitter insanity thread
View attachment 47587
View attachment 47588
He follows a lot of jewcorp girls
These replies though. This account seems to have been made for this specific purpose. There seems to be a new generation of terminally online en vtuber fans since 2021-2022 who think unicorn sperging is some form of Japanese culture that needs to be respected. Always wondered why the /inf/ general in /vt/ is so pro-unicorn and deluded itself into thinking Kronii hates males because she is feminist.

I wonder how hard it would be to create a twitter bot that just spamreplied any time someone listed as it's target(s) posted anything, so that people like this make literally any post and get 200 "kys" responses within 5 minutes.

Awoogers

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Waiting for the ID-JP war arc

Meanwhile EN is just barely beginning to pick up steam again
Bae got pretty into the mining in MC yesterday and today. Would like to see her do it again. It is nice for a chill stream.

View attachment 47616

View attachment 47615
Props to Okayu and her loan sharks for doing all this. It was tons of fun and helped cheer Bae up after she got overly stressed.
:sanasmile:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
If you’re Sakana you can just overrule them or maybe even not. I guarantee you something like that would sell. I even thought of another benefit of candles in that it’s easier for fans to post about them online. You can take a picture of your cup of coffee with the decorated bag behind it but that is nothing compared to people posting shrines using the candles or praying to them.
>anon buys a candle
>decides to make a package opening video on youtube
>black metal music slowly starts building in the background
>adds it to the other candles that he has
>lights the new candle as the black metal music increases in volume
>camera pans out revealing a moloch shrine as the black metal music crescendos

The Rrat

Early Adopter
>anon buys a candle
>decides to make a package opening video on youtube
>black metal music slowly starts building in the background
>adds it to the other candles that he has
>lights the new candle as the black metal music increases in volume
>camera pans out revealing a moloch shrine as the black metal music crescendos

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Negzana

niggaphil

When you see reticules post on a regular your body forces you to

I fucking swear I'm becoming a vegan due to this fucker and I don't even eat my greens like a fucking African citizen

I was basically hiding my power level and is trying my hardest not to drop slurs unprovoked basically
Your first mistake is to browse and shitpost in Pippa Live thread. There was a reason why Proctor had to separate the thread from the main thread, and turn it into a containment thread :smugselen:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
As someone who likes doom/death metal, never could stand black metal
My main bag is power metal, so melodic death metal is the highest I'll go since it's just power metal with harsh vocals.
And if that wasn't the whitest sentence that I ever typed out, I don't know what is.

Awoogers

Your first mistake is to browse and shitpost in Pippa Live thread. There was a reason why Proctor had to separate the thread from the main thread, and turn it into a containment thread :smugselen:
Funny thing is I just looked at reticules post count and it spiraled from there

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I've always wondered wtf goes on in that thread to have such high posting activity over one vtuber. Do I dare I take a quick peek hmm..

The Rrat

Early Adopter
image.png

Why da Rat cryin'?
The start of this stream was rough. Bae started crying from stress of a lot of things happening all at once, including some showcase-related stuff.
While not an ugly cry, still painful to listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom