"How do you even take over the world with brutal boobs?"Moona Hoshinova

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Flayon is? Or another dude?
Her actual best friend irl

Shuba made a write up about it in the old thread but I can't quote it somehow

It was on her very first zatsu and her jigsaw stream before christmas

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Her actual best friend irl

Shuba made a write up about it in the old thread but I can't quote it somehow

It was on her very first zatsu and her jigsaw stream before christmas
I vaguely remember that now, thanks. One of the perks of being a fan of Bae is that she purged her fanbase of potential unicorns on debut by namedropping Stars members. Still, it felt like Unicorns weren't nearly as prevalent during 2021 (even compare to the little they are now), I feel like, or I just had my head in the sand.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
We may need a Twitter insanity thread
View attachment 47587
View attachment 47588
He follows a lot of jewcorp girls
These replies though. This account seems to have been made for this specific purpose. There seems to be a new generation of terminally online en vtuber fans since 2021-2022 who think unicorn sperging is some form of Japanese culture that needs to be respected. Always wondered why the /inf/ general in /vt/ is so pro-unicorn and deluded itself into thinking Kronii hates males because she is feminist.
The most insane unicorns would rather watch the kawaii sluts. They actively pander to these people.
Reminds me of the Aletta Sky incident, back when Elia was in Kawaii as Aletta some fucking Niji barged into her chat one day, Aletta was starstruck by a big name taking an interest in her, and thus resulted in a complete meltdown of her fanbase and weeks worth of drama for no good reason. That's why I roundaboutly agree with Owl's first point, if you're a Niji or Holostar looking to swagger into a smaller girl's stream, at least for her sake, you should just be lurking or using an alt to chat like a normal person. It's not really fair since no one would have a problem if it were Gura in her chat or something, but that's the audience Kawaii cultivated and you should at least try and be sensitive of that, for her sake. Thinking about it now I wonder if that bit of drama had a factor in Aletta presenting her ultimatum to Kawaii.

Unrelated but I just realized Serina's 3D debut is going on at the EXACT SAME TIME as Mozumi's debut stream I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL MYSELF :depressedtako:

she knew what she was doing with that thumbnail:MozumiPichi:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
View attachment 47616
>Doesn't play Minecraft for over a year
>Comes back on a whim, gets hooked immediately, hires a bunch of hags and Laplus to work for her
>Singlehandedly revives the server by putting everyone in debt, including herself, and reenacting Kaiji

I kneel before the hag catto. The clips from today are going to be great. Here lies my oshi, broken and defeated, after having to act out a lesbian RP with Okayu and Choco to pay off her debt.
View attachment 47615

It's also "The Day When Ollie Went Too Far And Lewded Sora":

Ollie should reenact that "shame!, shame!" scene from GoT as a punishment.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Im guessing this has been posted in the pippa thread already but il share it here anyways.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It's also "The Day When Ollie Went Too Far And Lewded Sora":

Ollie's should reenact that "shame!, shame!" scene from GoT as a punishment.

For context, the girls could perform some VA scenarios to get diamonds based on how well they did. Ollie made a book of a bunch of weird ones, Okayu made the one Sora is reading, and Lui made a long story scenario.

Here is Luna doing one of Ollie's:

Bae did the same one as Luna from this clip and then did the entirety of Okayu's book later on (Sora only did the first line). There will likely be clips of Bae's when her clippers wake up because she, uh, put a lot of effort into Okayu's.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
PSA:

Welp. So ends the age of using a personal discord server just host pictures and shitposts. Curious how the fancords will react.

t2yhv60cj3rb1.jpg

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
View attachment 47537

Smartest thing she's ever done. I'd be surprised if she doesn't pop up again after a few weeks.
She is stupid so she will come back. Just facetank a panzer like your hero. Wait.
TankManThumbnail.jpg

Can you really fantasize about marrying your oshi if she can't take a beating?

This poor woman can't catch a break this yea

First the failed attempt to moving to Canada, now this, I like to see her in collabs because she's at her best, it looks it went really bad after going back to motherland because her streams were low energy, short or both at the same time.
I hope she got the energy to overcome it eventually, I don't think it's possible considering the cold war going on but she got friends in the US from way back to borrow a room or something.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
On the flipside of all the Unicorn talk, you get lunatics like this, that are not obvious bait or trolls and are 100% serious.

Do not view their profile, it is very NSFW.

Edit:

Yeaaaaah

Im between disgusted and amused because the ones getting pissy are unicorns, so im going with enemy of my enemy rules here

So what exactly is the problem with his previous Model? Is it part of the contract that he cant use his old model when he joins Hololive?
No, i think he lost it, i remember when he was Vesper his main pc died so horribly that would not even post, so i suppose he did backup it and had to commission a gif that react with his voice like some people do in collabs

Edit: also why Nijipenis is going into Roman empire rants on my twitter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The prospect of Rin having unicorns is the funniest shit to me as of late because while they do not come out of the woodworks they actually exist

It's pathetic and hilarious

Like how fucking even

Actually just how
I don't think people actually seriously unicorn her, a lot of this shit is just to spite Holo. Unicorns have been slowly becoming more and more aggro as Gura is gone half the time and the other girls hardly respond to their scare tactics and threats, Holo is in this weird place where they pander to unicorns but also don't and that has been an existential crisis in our fanbase since the very beginning.

So what's their solution? Well they go and swear by the name of smaller corpos, desperately wishing for the big corpos who don't listen to them to feel threatened and start pandering harder to stay competitive. This would be a terrible scenario for the industry and it's unlikely since in the long-run corpos will never pander to minorities if they wish to capture the mainstream. Most of these unicorns are kind of like all of those celebrities that swore they would move to canada when trump got elected, they cried and moaned over it, didn't actually do anything, and then kept living in a country they also constantly shat on; just like these fucks keep being Holofans while also maligning everything Holo does apart from strictly pandering to them.

In the end it is Cover's fault, just like with china, they want to have their cake and eat it and can't totally cut off dangerous elements because of the monetary/popularity boost these groups give. I don't feel like Niji ever had a crisis of identity like Holo, Niji was always the same and their fans knew what they were getting, Holo just flipflops between one thing and the other and ends up failing more than anything, that's why I never liked Holostars, they feel like someone making a half-assed attempt without going the full 100% because they subconsciously don't believe in what they're doing.

Zapan1984

PSA:

Welp. So ends the age of using a personal discord server just host pictures and shitposts. Curious how the fancords will react.

t2yhv60cj3rb1.jpg
From what i read earlier it "only" affects links shared outside Discord, inside it all stays but still shite.

soap suds

Edit: also why Nijipenis is going into Roman empire rants on my twitter
Millie started it. There's apparently a meme about men and how much they think/talk about the Roman Empire, and she found it and wanted to know if it was true. She said she asked Fulgur about it first and he said he thinks about it often, which isn't surprising for him, so then she asked Wilson and Sonny about it on the Zomboid stream yesterday for more opinions. Sonny said he thinks about it at least once a week while Wilson said he doesn't think about it at all, and then I guess she asked all the other guys later as well.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Props to Okayu and her loan sharks for doing all this. It was tons of fun and helped cheer Bae up after she got overly stressed.
:sanasmile:
While not an ugly cry, still painful to listen to.
View attachment 47623
Anxiety cries like that fucking hurt and I'm glad Okayu helped her feel better. I was hoping the end of summer would lighten their workload but it feels like some of them are even more stressed. Council and ID3 with their 3D stuff, Botan and Iroha taking a break due to work. In her members watchalong yesterday, Subaru said her manager had to reject multiple sponsorship offers because she was being overloaded and has already done like 5 this month. Gonna be praying for our oshis to have any chance to take it easy.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
???

He was their Dungeons and Dragons DM for a spin (plus the VSHOJO adjacent chuubas), then he got MeToo'd with extensive documentation, it was an entire situation that lasted a good while - I'll drop a few videos to prevent myself from going on for paragraphs. It was also around the time of the Nux situation as well, so it might have a bit of overlap.
Acerthorn and his drama are only tangentially related to Vshojo. He wasn't officially associated or anything, just a dude who DM'd some games for them, which he did for countless other vtubers and fleshie streamers at the time. I remember him creeping on Dodger, an old youtube waifu and Strippin's actual wife.
Regarding Vshojo, they're problematic on the EN side of things. Let's not dismiss the auditions, Nux, and Hogwarts dramas.
The auditions are honestly overstated. Yeah the process was confused, but they exist to provide merch and other background services to established brands. 2views seething that they didn't get golden ticketed can cry harder about it, honestly.
Reposting my post from the /vt/ insanity thread.
This guy has been spamming it everywhere including even /ggg/ and the Tsunderia general.

Sounds like a tranny.

Only thing Calli's preying on is the buffet table.
Nu-Mysta leaked.
Edit: For reference the leak comes by way of Vshoujo's website, the same way Geega leaked. Retard level Site admin over there I stg.

SPOILER_kuro-banner.png
I'm going to assume that not-Mysta will have a toggle to remove the dumbass hood and oversized jacket, and that they will typically be kept off during streaming. In which case he's pretty good for a punk-twink sort of look. The bandages and what look like Frankenstein's monster-style stitches are neat at least, though it's strange that the dog aspect isn't more present. Maybe he'll have puppy ears under the hood.

Pippa: Chocolate Bunny flavour? :iryswooo:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Neko Neko Finyance pays for Ero-RP. Ollie gets really into it... FOR FREE.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Adorable arachnid, Amiya Aranha, aims to acquaint all of her adoring audience with Amiga games this afternoon

Meanwhile, Yuno is playing more Yggdra Union

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Parasi is live with a steering wheel, alcohol and a feetcam, great combination

Status
Not open for further replies.