"Oh no, he's part of ICE! My Latin followers, look away!"Sena Bonbon

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USS IOWA

image.png

Why da Rat cryin'?
Her 3D showcase is coming soon and she felt the nerves, and add in the stress from recording and streaming. I swear some of the girls need assistants.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
todays the day.gif

EDIT: PROCTOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRR
1696004755044.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Her 3D showcase is coming soon and she felt the nerves, and add in the stress from recording and streaming. I swear some of the girls need assistants.

Or a real man to be their guidepost.

Limkin

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I swear some of the girls need assistants.
Her manager is basically that. She just falls into the same category that Calli and Kiara do in that she has too many things going on at the same time and refuses to slow down. Hopefully after the Showcase is over, her stress levels will fall. The Showcase is probably going to be the biggest thing she has done, so being stressed is understandable. She has been working on it for over a year and has been hyping it up a lot, which she usually doesn't do for her events.

No Name

We may need a Twitter insanity thread
View attachment 47587
View attachment 47588
He follows a lot of jewcorp girls
These replies though. This account seems to have been made for this specific purpose. There seems to be a new generation of terminally online en vtuber fans since 2021-2022 who think unicorn sperging is some form of Japanese culture that needs to be respected. Always wondered why the /inf/ general in /vt/ is so pro-unicorn and deluded itself into thinking Kronii hates males because she is feminist.
What a wonderful read, truly a very normal and rational individual, definitely makes the community a better place.:gunpeko:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I've always wondered wtf goes on in that thread to have such high posting activity over one vtuber. Do I dare I take a quick peek hmm..
Once in awhile some crazy retarded shit happens that makes getting strapped down into the sewer worth it, in that moment at least. The Jew posing as a Chinese in charge of an Aryan grooming scam triggering Pippa's yellow fever will forever be burned into my memory

Though according to some posters I suppose we were overreacting during that debacle

:smugselen:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Looms is in Class of 09, already enjoying it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
We may need a Twitter insanity thread
View attachment 47587
View attachment 47588
He follows a lot of jewcorp girls
These replies though. This account seems to have been made for this specific purpose. There seems to be a new generation of terminally online en vtuber fans since 2021-2022 who think unicorn sperging is some form of Japanese culture that needs to be respected. Always wondered why the /inf/ general in /vt/ is so pro-unicorn and deluded itself into thinking Kronii hates males because she is feminist.
Get this fuck away from rin

Get his mesirable ass out of the sphere of my oshi
LOL no, Aviel can keep the unicorns they will make him loads of money, they should just give up on the HoloHarlots and live happily enjoying the buffet of C*nny that Aviel-san has prepared for them in the jewish promisedland.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
LOL no, Aviel can keep the unicorns they will make him loads of money, they should just give up on the HoloHarlots and live happily enjoying the buffet of C*nny that Aviel-san has prepared for them in the jewish promisedland.
The most insane unicorns would rather watch the kawaii sluts. They actively pander to these people.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
The prospect of Rin having unicorns is the funniest shit to me as of late because while they do not come out of the woodworks they actually exist

It's pathetic and hilarious

Like how fucking even

Actually just how

Ensok

Early Adopter

Limkin

The prospect of Rin having unicorns is the funniest shit to me as of late because while they do not come out of the woodworks they actually exist

Maybe they heard that she used to ride horses, and unicorn is technically a horse, so it short-circuited their brains into "I must become a unicorn for Rin". With no indecent implications and innuendos ofc

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Especially since Rin and Flayon have collabed before.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Especially since Rin and Flayon have collabed before.
And her best friend who's very close to her family and is with her for like half her life

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Flayon is? Or another dude?
Another dude, she mentioned him at debut and you could feel the nooses being tied from the sheer speed and amount of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom