"I'm damaged goods, chat"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Non perishables work best for niche merch. Chocolate kinda works if they have cold storage available in that warehouse but otherwise. Hard candies might work tho imagine the taste of mold in those annoying plastic wrappers.

Meemaw Brand Hard Candies, yeah, that would work

As for chocolate bars, there are shipping solutions that, now that I think about it, fishman may not want to utilize until their supply chain is capable of shipping within a reasonable timeframe, so put a pin on that for now

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I still think Phase Chocolate Bars and Confectionaries would sell gangbusters, not even Sakana likes Coffee

Or even Phase Hot Chocolate Mix, different flavorings for different talents, less difficult to prepare on the user-end than grinding coffee beans
Vox Akuma Lollipops.

Not Phase, I know, but you can't tell me they wouldn't ruin the Chinese economy.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Meemaw Brand Hard Candies, yeah, that would work

As for chocolate bars, there are shipping solutions that, now that I think about it, fishman may not want to utilize until their supply chain is capable of shipping within a reasonable timeframe, so put a pin on that for now
Why would you do food of all things? You don’t have to come with contend with shipping food or the small chance someone gets sick off of it.

Alternatively, you could make candles in the style of the ones with the pope on them. You could theme it around something like stained glass as a central motif for each girl but commission each piece from a different artist so the candles have scent and art variety. The part about the a scents writes itself and I bet people will have fun brainstorming different scents let alone the actual customer experience of getting one.

Candles don’t really expire in the supply chain like food can. Pretty sure candles are higher margin. They are still consumable if someone wanted to get more of the same one. Hell, you could even run a Willy Wonka style golden ticket promo that lets a viewer win a 5 minute chat with the person on the candle to spur demand.

It’s so easy, why am I not merchandising lead of Phase Connect…

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Why would you do food of all things? You don’t have to come with contend with shipping food or the small chance someone gets sick off of it.

Alternatively, you could make candles in the style of the ones with the pope on them. You could theme it around something like stained glass as a central motif for each girl but commission each piece from a different artist so the candles have scent and art variety. The part about the a scents writes itself and I bet people will have fun brainstorming different scents let alone the actual customer experience of getting one.

Candles don’t really expire in the supply chain like food can. Pretty sure candles are higher margin. They are still consumable if someone wanted to get more of the same one. Hell, you could even run a Willy Wonka style golden ticket promo that lets a viewer win a 5 minute chat with the person on the candle to spur demand.

It’s so easy, why am I not merchandising lead of Phase Connect…

this sounds like a good idea until one of the talents puts in a request for vagina scented candles

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

This poor woman can't catch a break this yea
Screenshot_20230929_101232_X.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I remember @Awoogers when he joined. He was this wholesome happy guy that would thirst post from time to time just like every seafag and would tell everyone how Rin is amazing. Is this what the pippa thread does to a nigga? From wholesome to telling people to commit sudoku? People grow up so fast man.
:yagoocry:

@La+ de Central Norte YOU BETTER STAY THE SAME PENDEJO
When you see reticules post on a regular your body forces you to

I fucking swear I'm becoming a vegan due to this fucker and I don't even eat my greens like a fucking African citizen

I was basically hiding my power level and is trying my hardest not to drop slurs unprovoked basically

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Interesting collab there

Werent they from the same corpo on their PL?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
this sounds like a good idea until one of the talents puts in a request for vagina scented candles
If you’re Sakana you can just overrule them or maybe even not. I guarantee you something like that would sell. I even thought of another benefit of candles in that it’s easier for fans to post about them online. You can take a picture of your cup of coffee with the decorated bag behind it but that is nothing compared to people posting shrines using the candles or praying to them.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Interesting collab there

Werent they from the same corpo on their PL?

Iirc Pandora and chapipi are from the same wave in tsunderia

Correct me if I'm wrong on that

Kalion

:)

Horo7618

No one in particular

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Cyberlive.
Yeah makes more sense since lumi was never part of tsunderia. Now were they both part of the hate clique?

Kalion

:)
Yeah makes more sense since lumi was never part of tsunderia. Now were they both part of the hate clique?
Pandora/Aura was. Chapipi/Roca stayed out of it seemingly entirely. Lumi has even shilled Chapipi and raided her in the past.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
We may need a Twitter insanity thread
1695992906566.png

1695992955131.png

He follows a lot of jewcorp girls
1695993840587.png

1695994065247.png

1695994131830.png

1695994175682.png

1695994250369.png
These replies though. This account seems to have been made for this specific purpose. There seems to be a new generation of terminally online en vtuber fans since 2021-2022 who think unicorn sperging is some form of Japanese culture that needs to be respected. Always wondered why the /inf/ general in /vt/ is so pro-unicorn and deluded itself into thinking Kronii hates males because she is feminist.

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Pandora/Aura was. Chapipi/Roca stayed out of it seemingly entirely. Lumi has even shilled Chapipi and raided her in the past.
Pandora was in the clique but no proof of egregious shitting on Lumi on her part ever surfaced. I researched her a bit when she was popping up in Amiya's chat - they are acquainted

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
We may need a Twitter insanity thread
View attachment 47587
View attachment 47588
He follows a lot of jewcorp girls
These replies though. This account seems to have been made for this specific purpose.
This is the kind of person that probably got so mindbroken knowing Fauna has a bf/fiance before debut that their sole purpose is to hate on male interaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom