"I'm sorry Pippa, I never meant to make you frustrated or make you think you're not making the right decisions. I'm just sad I was one of the first few to post and didn't get featured. It was never meant to be a gacha moment or a rage comment, I'm sorry I'm really sorry please forgive me if you see this. I know you're trying your best, I know you're doing your best, I don't wanna be seen as that one guy who's just unsatisfied or upset, I'm not a hater like that. I love this community a lot and I wanna continue to see you grow. Thank you so much for all you do, Pippa love"LostAbyssParadox

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Nu-Mysta leaked.
Edit: For reference the leak comes by way of Vshoujo's website, the same way Geega leaked. Retard level Site admin over there I stg.

SPOILER_kuro-banner.png
He looks so pale when his OG model was brown like Mysta

And yeah like some people said he does look like a shitty edgy Shoto (Shxtou)

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
The butterfly effect is an amazing thing.
You make a song with a line that goes "start creating, stop tweeting", two years later deranged vermintide accuse you of raping and killing a shota behind a Japanese KFC in 2024 I guess, because the timeline doesn't add up.
The flow of time itself is convoluted, fam. fr fr. - Solaire of Astora to the Chosen Undead
aka Benjamin Franklin, as they feed the corpse of Hitler to pigs behind the local White Castle.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Why does the bandage on his leg have poo stains?
Real answer it's prolly dirt from his grave

Airi sang 42 songs.
4.5 hours of "practice"
I clipped 26 so I've got content for the next monthish
Screenshot-20230928-163212.png

Some madlad spliced together CouncilRyS playthroughs of the Council rpg currently premiering ch 2

Last edited:

Limkin

I've had enough horny women in my follow list for today, that's all. Back in my days if you were caught saying shit like that they would throw stones at you. Not go "fr fr bestie" in the comments

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
pippatrig.png
Pictured: prominent TVA user @Hff201 meets his oshi (2023).

Reticulebros, did we lose? Is it over? @Reticule, please advise.

>inb4 a response like "That's fine, he can meet Pippa Pipkin but I will make contact with Meat Pippers first."

no, i will not learn how to actually edit images

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
View attachment 47497
Pictured: prominent TVA user @Hff201 meets his oshi (2023).

Reticulebros, did we lose? Is it over? @Reticule, please advise.

>inb4 a response like "That's fine, he can meet Pippa Pipkin but I will make contact with Meat Pippers first."

no, i will not learn how to actually edit images
>the tiny bit of hair clipping off the picture
focused bloodlust.png

Shill tax: Sansin is spinning a wheel

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kronii ender lilies room is up, live in 1h:30m.

and 2 kronii clips.

soap suds

Yeah but they have to change their IPs to Taiwan and you know what its going to happen::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
I hope VSJ arent stupid and have good mods and ban any chink girls and antis that try to one guy him
Most of his new mods seem like mods he brought over from Mysta, so probably not lmao. Not to mention that he mainly got oneguy'd on Twitter and through donations, so unless they monitor that too, he'll be in the same loop. I think I said this before, but maybe he'll be less menhera under vshojo management because there's not as much work and rules he needs to do/follow, but knowing how mentally ill he is I'm not betting on it. Who knows though, maybe traveling did him some good.

braindoko

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Marimaris subathon set for tomorrow

20230928_194828.jpg

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
This one

Thinking about it, it's more likely that it's just that someone who watches both Josh and Randon introduced him to it. That, or he just saw it somewhere else.

My zooma, the "smooth brain" meme has been around for at least two and a half years according to Know Your Meme which as we all know is a foremost authority on internet culture.

The Vshojo assets have been circling the wagons extremely hard today, I'm guessing the direct deposits finally arrived. :smugrys:

Nobody will watch my damn streams but when I told them I had over 9000 posts on the virtual asylum dot com they relented that I am in fact an "influencer" and said they'd send me fifty bucks and a canister of one of those overpriced energy drink powders.

Are there any EN vtubers with non-grating voices that play the sort of autism games Lumi does and Nina did?
I'm mainly thinking of shit like factorio or dwarf fortress.
Female or male is whichever, no preference for simple autism indulgence, though I have no interest in watching or listening to any gay eunuchs in dresses.

If you count RimWorld as an autismo game I stream it from time to time. (I tried Factorio but it didn't catch me). Been thinking of picking up Oxygen Not Included too.

Nu-Mysta leaked.
Edit: For reference the leak comes by way of Vshoujo's website, the same way Geega leaked. Retard level Site admin over there I stg.

SPOILER_kuro-banner.png

That's definitely an example of "more is more" model design. Someone had to go in and draw every single one of those zipper teeth. Not a fan.

Reminder that the V4Mirai girls, Serina Maiko and Abi Kadabura, will have their 3D model debuts tomorrow. I hope Serina does some more singing.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

View attachment 47487
Kiara's temp schedule for the coming week. She is in Japan at the moment for a friend's wedding, in case anyone didn't know. She tried to do as much as possible during the short time she is there. Collabs with Aki+Calli, Noel ASMR, and ID3. Should be a ton of fun.
:sanasmile:

Also, I hope she posts pictures of her in her dress from the wedding on Keeki :kikiriki:.

Kiara with some legendary collabs this week. Takamori getting fed by Aki plus getting to see the Noel cave. Peak pampering.

And of course the ID girls, I know I sleep on Zeta so looking forward to learning more about her.
It works fine for EN at this point, but I think JP really would have benefited from waiting a while and picking up a few more members before they debuted the branch - they don't really feel like a cohesive group, more like random streamers who happened to be available. As a peasant vtuber enjoyer I think that watching a gen/wave/etc grow together as a group while developing their own 'story' is a really big draw to the whole experience (Hololive is probably the best at this) and you don't really get that feeling from VShojo JP.
For Nazu I agree but Henya and Kson already have a large group of people to hang out with. With the amount of talents in Japan, Vshojo definitely dropped the ball but it's also not like other corpos. It's closer to Mythic then Nijisanji/774/Brave, etc.

Milky and Coyo are getting along. Bi-lingual corporate vtubers in JP gotta stick together. I really want to like Coyo but her gloves hard filter me. They make it look like she has hands that are yellow. Coyo, please!

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nu-Mysta leaked.

SPOILER_kuro-banner.png
Why does it look so faggy? I swear to god this looks like a female design with a male head stitched on, could easily be a tomboy with a few tweaks. Is gunrun still under the assumption that making him as gay as possible will bring his fujo audience back? Vshojo is really itching for drama with the amount of menheras they are collecting.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Storage cloning software existed for ages. It's quite trivial to use, there are even GUI options for normies.
yes but what normies are gonna be aware of it / make full use of it? there is also the physical set up the dealing with shipping parts in all the minor annoyances and major setbacks and the hours of runaround most tech support offices will give you because they have convinced themselves that you just need to turn it off and on again.

I've had enough horny women in my follow list for today, that's all. Back in my days if you were caught saying shit like that they would throw stones at you. Not go "fr fr bestie" in the comments

Then stop following the menmera breeder ghost lady.Even the anime communities i'm in are not this horny for gojo.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Nu-Mysta leaked.

SPOILER_kuro-banner.png
How did they manage to make his design worse? The jacket looks goofy as hell with those ears on the hoodie, and it just looks ripped straight out of a fujoshi VN; makes it pretty obvious what they picked him up for. Maybe I'm retarded, but at least his indie look felt like it had some sort of charm to it? Even with the fuckboy off-shoulder thing.
image_2023-09-29_025749194.png
I do hope he does well, although there's definitely room for error with how he may take getting oneguy'd with even less tardwrangling.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Why does it look so faggy? I swear to god this looks like a female design with a male head stitched on, could easily be a tomboy with a few tweaks. Is gunrun still under the assumption that making him as gay as possible will bring his fujo audience back? Vshojo is really itching for drama with the amount of menheras they are collecting.
Softbois sell and very few male Vtubers have enough T in them to not pander to fujos who dont enjoy bara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom